over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tell me about your NPP experience

its no use bro......the women here listen like cats....they don't.

she'll figure it out.

:cool:

It's not about respect. I asked a question directed towards the ladies in the ONE section this forum has for women.
Tenny, did not offer any advice, reasoning, scientific data or even bro science to back up his assumption.
Do you have anything you can offer besides that useless comment? You do realize many steroids, that even you may take, were developed specifically for women right? How about you go read a book and get back with me when you know what your talking about.
It's not about needing a midol. It's about wanting actual answers that are based on facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your right birth control pills are a steroid built for women, there is no anabolic steroid ever created that was built for women, never ever, you need to read that book again lol, you said your a pleasant lady, to me you seem as pleasant as gonerrhea ,keep using the steroids, you will find out the hard way hard head :banghead::banghead::banghead:

your right birth control pills are a steroid built for women, there is no anabolic steroid ever created that was built for women, never ever, you need to read that book again lol, you said your a pleasant lady, to me you seem as pleasant as gonerrhea ,keep using the steroids, you will find out the hard way hard head :banghead::banghead::banghead:

How about you research Masteron and get back to me. [emoji51]

How about you research Masteron and get back to me. [emoji51]

masteron :eek::eek::eek:um I hope your not implying that drostanolone was created for women are you, if you are oh my sweet lord, lady your gonna do massive damage to yourself, masteron is highly androgenic and slightly anabolic, masteron is one of the worst you can use, please stop posting and do some research :confused::confused:

masteron :eek::eek::eek:um I hope your not implying that drostanolone was created for women are you, if you are oh my sweet lord, lady your gonna do massive damage to yourself, masteron is highly androgenic and slightly anabolic, masteron is one of the worst you can use, please stop posting and do some research :confused::confused:

And there is my point. You know nothing. Bye

And there is my point. You know nothing. Bye

oh wow you right stupid I know nothing ha, im sure your single, you have to be ,ive exchanged words with you and already you've almost drove me to the brink of homosexuality ,I couldn't imagine spending time with you, Chinese water torture sounds more fun, but if there is a man in your life ( poor bastard) he wont be the man for to much longer, I tried, may I recommend test 100mg ed, tren 100mg ed, dbol 50mg ed, enjoy the gains, bye bye and bye bye to your womenhood :(

oh wow you right stupid I know nothing ha, im sure your single, you have to be ,ive exchanged words with you and already you've almost drove me to the brink of homosexuality ,I couldn't imagine spending time with you, Chinese water torture sounds more fun, but if there is a man in your life ( poor bastard) he wont be the man for to much longer, I tried, may I recommend test 100mg ed, tren 100mg ed, dbol 50mg ed, enjoy the gains, bye bye and bye bye to your womenhood :(

Ok I will be the bigger person and apologize for being an asshole. The problem here and on many other forums is men like to chime in on the women's section and their first words are "you're going to look like a man." Yes, I could choose to go to that extreme and yes, I know the risks involved with women and aas. I also know I have done more than my share of research and make smart decisions. I do not and will not look like a man. There are TONS of women who take way more than I ever will and continue too look like strong, beautiful women. I general men do not research this stuff as or for a women. Therefore most men shouldn't offer advice and definitely shouldn't assume someone will turn masculine. That is what sends me and many women over the edge. It's like a secret man club and now that women are dabbling in it some men can't stand it. It makes no sense. It really all boils down to dosages and frequency.
If I post something in a woman's section of a forum, it's because I want to hear about other female's experiences. If I wanted to catch shit I would have posted in a different area.

Fun fact: Masteron is one of the only steroids that has been clinically tested on women. Being used to treat breast cancer hence the prefix mast. Feel free to research. It's just as "safe" as anavar when used with some sense. As with any aas there will always be a risk of virilization, we just have to be smart about it.

. It's like a secret man club and now that women are dabbling in it some men can't stand it.

you got me there ,I don't want my women with a dick bigger then mine, I don't want my women with a beard that would make big foot scared and I def don't want my women to start sounding like dmx, hey im all for womens rights, I think women sould make as much as a man, I think women should be given the same rights as a man, but I don't think women should ever use steroids ,they are male drugs for men not for women, but with that said I wish you all the best in your journey, funny women just don't see that the hormone there bodies are flooded with estrogen is the worst hormone you can have for muscle growth ,estrogen is anti muscle ,its the way god made you and when you put these male drugs in your system its a total shock to your systems ,but good luck, I think your gonna need it

Anything happening to your nerves should get special attention because of its level of complexity. And in this case, professional help from doctors is necessary.
You, however, can take actions by yourself to stop some annoying symptoms of neuropathy. There are several natural ingredients that are beneficial supplements for neuropathy.
In this article, we introduce some simple steps to improve peripheral neuropathy natural treatment.
1. Hot Pepper

Hot pepper is one of the very first home remedies for neuropathy that bring good results quickly.
The reason is that hot pepper contains capsaicin. This is a very essential chemical compound possessing wonderful analgesic qualities to reduce pain.
In addition, there are many antioxidants in hot pepper, in the form of vitamins (A, C…). All of them contribute to relieving painful feeling caused by neuropathy.
Therefore, you should consume it on a daily basis as a natural cure for neuropathy.
At the moment, scientists are investigating the influence of hot pepper on the treatment of neuropathy associated with HIV and diabetes.
2. Orange

As mentioned above, the lack of vitamins is also a feasible cause for neuropathy. If you can make sure that your body gets what it needs, then no problem will happen.
But it is not too late! Supplying your body with a lot of vitamin C is all you need as a neurpathic pain natural treatment.
And what can be a better source of vitamin C than orange? It is easy to find, affordable and very delicious.
Orange will have positive impacts on repairing damaged nerves and improving our immune system to protect us from bacterial infections.
Eating raw oranges or drinking its juice is also a good way to speed up the recovery.

**broken link removed**
https://wikihomenutrition.com/home-remedies-neuropathy/
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Periphe...es/Causes.aspx
https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/neuropathy

ok wow...

Well most of this thread is pretty pointless and name calling. SO BACK to the original question, NPP. Being someone who knows women that ran NPP, they kept the dosage around 100mg/week...some bloat, not any big sides, but they also only ran it 8 weeks. Last girl I know prepping for a national show was running Var, eq, primo and low dose nolva....towards the last 8 weeks she switched to higher dose var, low dose winny, masteron, primo, high dose Nolva, and 200mg spironolactone...the diuretic was used not only for fluids but helps prevent the DHT conversion for her hair.

As for NPP and people telling you women don't use it, YES THEY DO. BUT that being said, most don't use it often and much prefer EQ in the offseason.

Fun fact: Masteron is one of the only steroids that has been clinically tested on women. Being used to treat breast cancer hence the prefix mast. Feel free to research. It's just as "safe" as anavar when used with some sense. As with any aas there will always be a risk of virilization, we just have to be smart about it.

Fun fact 2: The use of Masteron in breast cancer treatment was discontinued due to, you guessed it, severe virilization symptoms. Just because something was developed for a certain purpose does not mean it is also has an acceptable balance of effectiveness and side effects.

The closest thing there is to a female friendly anabolic are probably SARMs like Ostarine. In the clinical trials completed so far, it lead to moderate gains in lean body mass with no signs of virilization. Though that is at low doses around 3mg. If you take much more, you might run into problems like with all AR agonists.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxLOXGpQ0RY"]The Perfect Steroid For Women? (ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131