over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tell us about something stupid you have done regarding bodybuilding 😩

I was a pioneer chemist back in 2015 brewing 1tc, and I remember nobody could get it to hold without crashing, this was before any labs carried it. finally I got it to hold without crystallizing for 72 hours and I figured I was g2g, I pinned 3cc and it crystallized in my fucking quad, I had some tissue loss, it locked up first with cellulitis then god knows what, for 30 days it was like this even with antibiotics because it crystallized in tissue. I remember going on a date and walking like woody from toy story I had to swing my leg to walk lmfao

I was a pioneer chemist back in 2015 brewing 1tc, and I remember nobody could get it to hold without crashing, this was before any labs carried it. finally I got it to hold without crystallizing for 72 hours and I figured I was g2g, I pinned 3cc and it crystallized in my fucking quad, I had some tissue loss, it locked up first with cellulitis then god knows what, for 30 days it was like this even with antibiotics because it crystallized in tissue. I remember going on a date and walking like woody from toy story I had to swing my leg to walk lmfao
That sounds painful as hell.

Serious question though- how did you explain the limp to the girl you were on a date with? 🤣🤣

Miscalculated on reconstituting MT2 once and shot about 3 times too much. So, so, so fucking nauseous for around 12 hours. I will say that after dry heaving for half a day, the tan and boners were nice though. LOL

Similarly (can't remember the name of the subq inj compound, but back in the early 90's you could get it black and grey market for "fat loss", but similar to Pitocin it was used to induce labor in livestock). Pinned too much of it, and after shitting my pants on the way to the bathroom, and an hour on the toilet vacating my bowels, even with nothing left, strong evacuating colon contractions for hours. Hours! Absolute misery.

Last one- non drug related. Used to work out at a 24 hour gym with KeyFOB entry, and would go at midnight. No one else in the place, and I decide to bench heavy, no spot. Predictable- right? Got pinned. Tilted bar to dump weight and nearly tore my delt and pec when the bar swung (hard and fast) the other way after the plates slipped off the tilted side.

download (1).jpg

I did something stupid last week. Last Monday I ran out of proviron and reached into my storage unit to get another box. I started taking it and by Thursday of last week my sex drive had all but disappeared. I told my wife about it and she asked, “is it possible you started a new bottle of test or Trestolone and it’s watered down?” I said, no because I’m still about half way from using both bottles and my sex drive has been good. So I got to thinking maybe my estrogen is too high and I should try taking 0.5 mgs of Armidex twice a week. I’m always reading about guys having problems controlling their estrogen while using Trestolone/Ment. Now keep in mind I convert very little estrogen so I never use arimidex unless it’s a few weeks from a show. I searched for my arimidex and couldn’t find it. I figured I must have used all of it while prepping for my last show. The next morning I get up as usual to take my 25 mg proviron tablet and notice the box says arimidex. All of a sudden a light bulb in my brain clicked on. I had been taking 1mg of arimidex for the past 7 days instead of proviron.😩 My wife was like,”how did you do that?” I showed her the boxes the proviron and armidex came in and how they looked almost identical because they were made by the same company. Then, she understood. Well, it’s my fourth day off the armidex and back on the proviron and my estrogen is still tanked. 🤨 I hope that my sex drive will be back to normal by this weekend. Saturday will give it 7 days to get out of my system. Armidex has an active life of 6 days. I’m going to start paying closer attention to labels. I’m blaming it on the pine pollen blurring my vision. 🙃
My joints would crumble on the much adex.

25 years ago i used insulin without really knowing how to properly dose and the proper carbs to consume after inejction and almost killed myself from not eating enough carbs after.

That sounds painful as hell.

Serious question though- how did you explain the limp to the girl you were on a date with? 🤣🤣
I dont remember exactly what I said , I made up some excuse about the gym, but I ended up dating her for 2 + years and living with her. we had a dope place on sunset cliffs in ocean beach in sd right on the water. she later stabbed me with scissors, broke a few robs with some knees, kicked me in the balls, and punched me in the face but I am at peace with it lol it was years ago and we had plenty of good times still. she is a hippy in Peru with an ayahuasca tribe and just tried to add me on ig but I declined. she had mega arrested development issues and was a psycho

the first date with her I had her meet me at my pad, I had called an uber for us to go to a concert of her choice (Thievery Corporation) in downtown sd, and I decided to take a jaguar sized dose shot of racemic ketamine from tijuanas best Aranda labs and all I remember saying was "wow we are in a space ship" once inside the uber and blacked out for an hour plus lol. I remember snapping out of it by way of 5-7 tequila shots back to back. still she fell in love with me go figure, she said she thought I was slow or retarded for first half of the date, as she didn't know what was up and that I took ketamine until I snapped out of it and told her mid concert lmfao , embarrassing but also funny.

My Methyltren and Masteron are from the same source, and that source uses different coloring on all the vials which is what I usually do go by. The Mtren and Masteron are both red though, and for a week I was pinning a substantial amount of Mtren instead of my daily Masteron shot. I was wondering why I was so goddamn sweaty 😂

In my very early 20’s I had just recovered from an operation and felt skinny. Being a permabulker in those days I thought needed to get weight on ASAP. I used 150mg of anadrol 50 (pharma) per day for weeks. Put a couple lb’s of water on every few days but filled my T shirts out quickly 🙄. I must’ve looked like somebody had blown me up with a foot pump. Strength went through the roof but as you can imagine so did my blood pressure.

For about a week I would vomit every morning and my head was constantly banging. I eventually went to the GP, she nearly fell off her chair. I don’t remember the exact reading but she said she was surprised I hadn’t had a stroke yet!

Wouldn’t mind but I stopped the A50’s and pissed all the water weight out in a few days 🤣

the prohormone / designer roid times were the dumbest of my life..
i am 100% sure those times did more damage to my body than the time since i take roids.
stuff thats worth mentioning:
- all those fucking transdermal prohormones that made me stink like hell. I literally bathed in them, used way more than i should.
especially transdermal tr3st from olympus labs.
- stacking several designer roids like epistane / halodrol / msten and wondering why i felt like walking death (even though i could barely walk due to immense shin/lower back pumps)
- all those stupid fat burners i took. Epehdra mixes, dmaa, dmha, dmba ... high dosed yohimbine hcl which spiked my blood pressure through the roof ...

yeah.. i was young and a fucking dumbass

I remember back in high school guys would run D-bol or winstrol only cycles because they were afraid of needles.
did dbol only cycles back in the early 90's because that's all we could get and prices were insane. 100 5mg russian dbols. 5 week cycle. week 1 15mgs, week 2 20mgs, week 3 25mgs then back down. gained a ton of size and strength, wouldn't change a thing. far from stupid in my opinion based on what I experienced. hit a couple couple powerlifting very successfully doing only the above.

stupidest thing I did was not doing cardio consistently year round.

the prohormone / designer roid times were the dumbest of my life..
i am 100% sure those times did more damage to my body than the time since i take roids.
stuff thats worth mentioning:
- all those fucking transdermal prohormones that made me stink like hell. I literally bathed in them, used way more than i should.
especially transdermal tr3st from olympus labs.
- stacking several designer roids like epistane / halodrol / msten and wondering why i felt like walking death (even though i could barely walk due to immense shin/lower back pumps)
- all those stupid fat burners i took. Epehdra mixes, dmaa, dmha, dmba ... high dosed yohimbine hcl which spiked my blood pressure through the roof ...

yeah.. i was young and a fucking dumbass
I once applied 10 packs of androgen on my body daily until I ran out. The insurance covered most of it. Not sure how much of it absorbed. That was in addition to my 1 gram test base.

I once applied 10 packs of androgen on my body daily until I ran out. The insurance covered most of it. Not sure how much of it absorbed. That was in addition to my 1 gram test base.
same with my transdermals.
The thing is i applied pure dmso before applying them to make my skin more penetrated so it absorbs more.
It hurt so much and i had leasions from it but i thought i have to be "go hard or go home" xD
i was a fucking idiot back then

When I used to bounce a a club the huge fight would break out. I was on 700mg tren 1g test 1gr primo @200lbs i didn't need that much. But I added a few halo to the mix. My Blood pressure was so high during the fights I burst blood vessels in my eyes.

The thing is i applied pure dmso before applying them to make my skin more penetrated so it absorbs more.
It hurt so much and i had leasions from it but i thought i have to be "go hard or go home" xD
Man did you get complaints that you stink on DMSO? I remember I kissed my gf and I tasted chemicals in her mouth and she was like that's just like kissing you all the time. Trolled the net found "kits" after that, that was disgusting. I did read that taking it orally was good for you so I got some liquid and did a tablespoon to a 12 oz glass of water and man did I feel GREAT. I did jitz at the time I feel like I had an extra 2/10ths of a second. Sadly complaints of me smelling ruined all the fun I remember my roommate would have all the windows open, said it was to let the smell out. He would even know if I snuck a dose in that day....lol

Man did you get complaints that you stink on DMSO? I remember I kissed my gf and I tasted chemicals in her mouth and she was like that's just like kissing you all the time. Trolled the net found "kits" after that, that was disgusting. I did read that taking it orally was good for you so I got some liquid and did a tablespoon to a 12 oz glass of water and man did I feel GREAT. I did jitz at the time I feel like I had an extra 2/10ths of a second. Sadly complaints of me smelling ruined all the fun I remember my roommate would have all the windows open, said it was to let the smell out. He would even know if I snuck a dose in that day....lol
ofc, i smelled like a walking bunch of garlic. xD

I got putrid raspberries covered in garlic!! If I was a competitive athlete, Like boxing or MMA. 4 weeks before fight i am all over it! If it is even allowed to be able to use.

My first run with tren ace, i knew from friends that it could hurt when shot, so i started shooting and fuckin hell the pain was insane, shot it eod for 6 weeks straight, then one of my friends talked to the chemist who made it and he made an error instead of using 0,9% ba he used 9% ba in the mix... yeah it was like shooting liquid glas for 6 weeks...

When I was dieting down for last show my elbows flared up big time. I purchased some homemade DMSO from a local horse vet because one of my friends said it was much stronger than anything you can buy over the counter. OMG! A vampire wouldn’t have got within a mile of me…lol..It worked better than the Voltaren gel but I had horrible garlic breath and my wife was washing our sheets everyday. After about a week I stopped using it. I gave what was leftover to an older friend of mine who suffered with rheumatoid arthritis. He swore by it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear