over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test dosage you can handle without the use of AI/DHT

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey there,

I am wondering what the max test dose is you can handle without using an AI(Or primo/mast etc to bring e2 down), and not looking like bloated dogshit.
Do you notice a big difference in being lean and less converting to e2?

For me it seems to be around 350mg of test-e per week.

I get basically zero water retention, high BP or gyno on 600-750mg test without an AI or something like Masteron or Primo/EQ. But my E2 is definitely way out of range.
This for me too. Even at 350 mg test my estradiol was 3 times the upper limit without an AI. But I had veins on legs, arms, abs etc. Felt a little "off" as only side effect of this high number.

Around 200-250 with microdosing and this is how I keep it year round.

I get basically zero water retention, high BP or gyno on 600-750mg test without an AI or something like Masteron or Primo/EQ. But my E2 is definitely way out of range.
because dht competes for the same receptor with estrogen so estrogen levels can be high but you won't have the typical high e2 sides because dht will attach to the receptor instead of estrogen

because dht competes for the same receptor with estrogen so estrogen levels can be high but you won't have the typical high e2 sides because dht will attach to the receptor instead of estrogen
Still many others are bloody watery and get gland enlargement. Very individual.

150mg+ per week I need a SERM, AI or DHT.

Can you lick my ass? 1 hour is ok.

Starting to think you're just another silly little troll who wants attention with all these new threads.

I've used 600mg/wk and my E2 is mid-normal range. But I still retain a boatload of water, have elevated BP and mild headaches. So I stay below 300mg/wk now to avoid that.

At about 225-250wk erectile function starts to take a nosedive. E.G. I feel great at about ~175-185mg/week or say, 250 test/100 Primo.

It sucks because I feel fantastic in every other way up to about 350-400.

I can do maybe 300/week tops, but even then I get blurry. I aromatize like crazy.

Victor Black says estrogen positively does NOT cause water retention LOL. He has a bit of fight with Dean StMart who says estrogen can cause some extracellular water retention. Check IG if you are interested seeing these guys argue LOL. But it is a bit of an interesting topic for us because we always assume estrogen causes major water retention. But is it true or is it due to the mineralcorticoid effects of the steroids or something else?

Anyway, VC talks about taking as much test as you can handle without ancillaries. But what does it mean? I mean I know guys who never used any type of ancillary and handle 3 or 4 grams test just fine, no complaints LOL. I never used any AI or DHT blocker and had no complaints really.

When I tried trest for the first time, which was not that long ago, I immediately had my bitch tits swell up, unlike any other steroid, not that quickly.
But I could not see any extra water retention. Logically there should be some, as most steroids cause water retention, but it didn't seem to add any extra bloat when added to a moderate stack of test etc despite the estrogenic nature of the compound

Victor Black says estrogen positively does NOT cause water retention LOL. He has a bit of fight with Dean StMart who says estrogen can cause some extracellular water retention. Check IG if you are interested seeing these guys argue LOL. But it is a bit of an interesting topic for us because we always assume estrogen causes major water retention. But is it true or is it due to the mineralcorticoid effects of the steroids or something else?
Well, I think he's goofy if he says estrogen causes no water retention. If he's just exaggerating to make the point that steroids can cause water retention via other mechanisms then I can go along with that.
Anyway, VC talks about taking as much test as you can handle without ancillaries. But what does it mean? I mean I know guys who never used any type of ancillary and handle 3 or 4 grams test just fine, no complaints LOL. I never used any AI or DHT blocker and had no complaints really.

When I tried trest for the first time, which was not that long ago, I immediately had my bitch tits swell up, unlike any other steroid, not that quickly.
But I could not see any extra water retention. Logically there should be some, as most steroids cause water retention, but it didn't seem to add any extra bloat when added to a moderate stack of test etc despite the estrogenic nature of the compound
I suspect he means "as much test as you can handle (up to 500-ish mg)". It seems like the guys that say "as much test as you can handle" intend to fill the large portion of mg's with other drugs. But that's just a guess.

I haven't read a lot of his material b/c some of his material posted here was just downright silly. His stance on EQ and what he uses as "evidence" is pathetic. I take anything from with a giant grain of salt after I read that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws