over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testless cycle.

personally I think its a bad idea.

I think for most things test is really best and no need to use high doses.

clearly many think different... lol

anyway, where I live wini is the most prominent aas, and often used alone, like most have never heard of test, lol. deca would be a close second, the more advanced use both... lol

I have never met anyone who complains about side effects either..

well one kid asked me about puffy nips from his wini, lol, all I could tell him was not to buy wini from the same guy again. :banghead:

I'm sure Winny is something he will take since it comes in tablets form.

In your opinion which do u think its more suited for bulking.

personally I think its a bad idea.

I think for most things test is really best and no need to use high doses.

clearly many think different... lol

anyway, where I live wini is the most prominent aas, and often used alone, like most have never heard of test, lol. deca would be a close second, the more advanced use both... lol

I have never met anyone who complains about side effects either..

well one kid asked me about puffy nips from his wini, lol, all I could tell him was not to buy wini from the same guy again. :banghead:

If he s dead set on useing adrol and var or whatever it would prolly b wise to dump the liv 52 and step up to tudca and nac.. bloodwork is cheap insurance too. Pro

Remember Andriol? It was a legitimate pharmaceutical, and it was just capsulized Testosterone Undecanoate in oil. Sure it's not the most effective, but it works if you take enough. If you need some Test in your stack, you can always gobble it down.

According to him, he can only get Var, Stana, EQ and Primo. EQ & Primo are injectables which he is thinking about it.

Has anyone successfully bulk on these without Test?

------------------------

He can only get Test from the pharmacy but they won't give him a prescription. Thank got his source has some var, stana, eq & primo.

100-200 mg. per week of test and some tren ace will get him huge. I find for myself, if I go over 200 mg. per week of test I get some side affects I don't like...specifically red face and red chest...but I do believe that having a small dose of test in there is synergistically important...IMHO

He can't get TEST. The only way he can get TEST is via the pharmacy which he doesn't have a prescription.

He can only play with Var, Stana and Primo.

100-200 mg. per week of test and some tren ace will get him huge. I find for myself, if I go over 200 mg. per week of test I get some side affects I don't like...specifically red face and red chest...but I do believe that having a small dose of test in there is synergistically important...IMHO

He can't get TEST. The only way he can get TEST is via the pharmacy which he doesn't have a prescription.

He can only play with Var, Stana and Primo.

Then at least get a testosterone booster from like true
nutrition...works great!

According to him, he can only get Var, Stana, EQ and Primo. EQ & Primo are injectables which he is thinking about it.

------------------------

He can only get Test from the pharmacy but they won't give him a prescription. Thank got his source has some var, stana, eq & primo.

if those are only options personally I would just use primo.

if you want something else, just cycle the rest.

if he has those options and can get test at the pharma sounds like not in US, just get a friend at the pharmacy...

that's what I do!

------------------------

Bigger picture here, what source has legit Var and Primo but not even at least Test E or Test C?! That would be a huge red flag right there for me....

I do have a friend that ran Masteron alone and added Hcg. He loved it.
Personally, I wouldn't. I haven't had good experiences on cycle without test.
Got results, but had other issues that I do not want again.

I had a friend that wanted to do an oral only cycle. I gave him some agmatine caps and he loved it. LOL

Oral only is definitely not the way to go...Always throw in some test you'll get way more bang for your buck...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Ran mast at 600mg Ew and winny at 100mg Ed and had amazing results I think around 15lbs gain while getting leaner (was shooting for a decent recomp) but gained way more mass than expected

If he just run orals he will lose his gains in a heart bit; just pissing the hold water in two days

I ran EQ and Mast alone with no test for a few weeks with good success. However, it seemed I lost that "thickness" that test gives.

Honestly, he should do some dbol or drol if he's looking to bulk without test.

I ran EQ by itself in college because I was young and didnt want to get "too big" lol, and I was affraid of gyno. My friend who was jacked and had a lot of experience with AAS told me I was stupid and I was going to look Flat, and thats exactly what I looked like.

Like Rambo said no thickness, or flat whatever you wanna call it. I gave one of my friends tenants a Var only cycle bc thats what he wanted... I told my friend I didnt wanna hear it that he thinks the shit is fake, as he had no diet and shitty training. I basically told him he would get no gains...

If he's lean and trains hard he will get some small gains, but i just feel like test is the engine that makes everything go.

how is a test booster gona work if you are shut down due to reall aas?
:banghead:

he is not shutdown as he cannot obtain test...my suggestion was simple...use a supplement...like a test. booster since he has no access to test...I picked up a few bottles from true nutrition of the true test...and I can totally feel a difference...IMHO

Thanks.

He dare not inject. He strongly don't want the needles.

He's taking it with Anadrol and of course Liv52 and some other liver aids.

I think Anadrol and Var would be a good combo for bulk.

Yes i know he should inject but he's totally afraid of needles.

This right here should make the answer easy...NO CYCLE! If someone is afraid of needles, they need to get over it or abandon doing a cycle all together!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws