advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thank You Imporium! Female Bodybuilding Q and A With 2015 FBB National Champ!

Thank you for the before pics. Good to have some female input! See if I can get my GF to post some.

This should be a great thread. Outstanding achievement!

My wife is currently somewhere between the the two photos you posted. She has been training for a little over two years. I know everyone is different, but can you give some general information on your process in getting from the "before" to the "after" point. I suspect the further steps you took to get superbly contest conditioned are beyond the ability / dedication level of most ladies.

This should be a great thread. Outstanding achievement!

My wife is currently somewhere between the the two photos you posted. She has been training for a little over two years. I know everyone is different, but can you give some general information on your process in getting from the "before" to the "after" point. I suspect the further steps you took to get superbly contest conditioned are beyond the ability / dedication level of most ladies.

I began training with an ex before meeting Kris but didn't really take things seriously until after seeing the progress Kris was making and became curious about his style of training. Then we began training together, using a DC 3 way split.

The DC training was what truly taught me to train heavy and push myself and I began adding size and filling out and didn't have that skinny look.

Kris helped me with my meal plan but didn't want to get involved too much to be overbearing. It wasn't until I went to watch my first show that I really developed a passion to compete. It didn't hurt the Big Dave Smith was also crazy supportive of seeing me work towards getting on stage.

I then began working with a coach that was very close with Kris and he handled my diet and took me through leg workouts every Sunday while Kris handled my other training. That was March 2015 and that is what began my journey to the stage

Congratulation first and for most! As stated previously I know you don't have to speak as to what you may or may not have used but my wife is about to begin a var cycle using their products could you speak to which of their products you used and have faith in? Did you continue the DC training after you began working with a coach or did your training style change? I'm looking forward to this thread. You both seem like great people who have really showed perseverance! Congrats again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulation first and for most! As stated previously I know you don't have to speak as to what you may or may not have used but my wife is about to begin a var cycle using their products could you speak to which of their products you used and have faith in? Did you continue the DC training after you began working with a coach or did your training style change? I'm looking forward to this thread. You both seem like great people who have really showed perseverance! Congrats again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wife should do well with the var :)

After DC, we moved on to Fortitude Training and then into more of a Mountain Dog style, which was what we used through Nationals. After building my ability to train with high intensity and push recovery with FT, I was able to apply the knowledge built to higher volume training.

Going into Nationals, Kris handled the daily training set-up while I trained legs weekly with my coach who set up my diet (someone who is a good friend of Kris's).

Thank you very much for the compliments.

I honestly must say I feel a bit scared posting here..
I think it's great you are here !

what an amazing progress and what an achievement to win overall, congrats!
Your total picture is deffinitly an inspiration

Im interested in (if you feel comfortable to talk about that) what your own starter compound and dose was, and If you had any struggles with different types of gear. I myself had some issues and this gave me a set back a few times.

Over time, how did you diet changed? Have you always sticked to the same protocol or did you tried different types such as IIYM etc
I wonder If you still ate carbs when you were at few weeks out?

I tried DC training once when I was bulking on 2500-2700 ckals but I felt a bit overtrained pretty soon, can you maybe tell me why?
You never had this?

You say daily training set up, do you mixed up your excersises every week?

And how does you leg work out looks like?

sorry for the question flood

Future reference, please post questions in the talk to the pros section? Thank you....

I am responding to this there.

I honestly must say I feel a bit scared posting here..
I think it's great you are here !

what an amazing progress and what an achievement to win overall, congrats!
Your total picture is deffinitly an inspiration

Im interested in (if you feel comfortable to talk about that) what your own starter compound and dose was, and If you had any struggles with different types of gear. I myself had some issues and this gave me a set back a few times.

Over time, how did you diet changed? Have you always sticked to the same protocol or did you tried different types such as IIYM etc
I wonder If you still ate carbs when you were at few weeks out?

I tried DC training once when I was bulking on 2500-2700 ckals but I felt a bit overtrained pretty soon, can you maybe tell me why?
You never had this?

You say daily training set up, do you mixed up your excersises every week?

And how does you leg work out looks like?

sorry for the question flood

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity