mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The All Things 2023 Mr. Olympia Discussion Thread - News, Pics, Predictions etc.

Am I the only one who thinks that every win was well deserved?

I think it’s clear the judges are giving a tad more attention to shape now, and that’s consistently seen with who won. Derek’s shape is much better than hadi, and while hadi may have arguably been slightly more conditioned it wasn’t enough to make up for Derek’s better structure. Keone, from what I saw, had Shaun in conditioning as well as having a more pleasing structure.
I think people placed appropriately for what the judges were looking for this year and that’s what’s throwing everyone off.

We are so used to size winning and this year they awarded conditioning AND aesthetics, then size IMO. It’s up to the judges and the competitors to know and ask what they’re looking for.

Can you find any image of any other human (try Google image search) that has lat muscles that "GROW LIKE THAT" LOL... or is Derek some kind of alien with different DNA?
Nae im good :D this is the internet so im ok :)

My problem isn't with Derek really winning although I think Hadi was clearly better as did Milos, and Chris Aceto and many other guys who know a thing or two about this sport, it's not about liking this guy or that guy it's about the physique
Screenshot_20231106-071139_YouTube.jpg

My problem isn't with Derek really winning although I think Hadi was clearly better as did Milos, and Chris Aceto and many other guys who know a thing or two about this sport, it's not about liking this guy or that guy it's about the physique

100% Agree. I feel Hadi edged out Derek by the smallest of margin. I might get some back lash for this, but Derek could have very well won the overall score in the judges' minds on his ability to be a much better proactive ambassador for the sport. My 2 cents.

So it’s a glaze?
My personal opinion is that the “phenomenon” under scrutiny here is nothing more than his lats, with yes lots of oil or whatever on top.
Those lumps aren't even really where the lat ties into the underarm, they are down and forward more.
from my perspective it’s just his lats in the circled area with 2023 size packed on. Just my personal opinion

696A1B8A-95EC-4119-AC7E-6BAFADCBC025.jpeg

My personal opinion is that the “phenomenon” under scrutiny here is nothing more than his lats, with yes lots of oil or whatever on top.

from my perspective it’s just his lats in the circled area with 2023 size packed on. Just my personal opinion

View attachment 185255
LMAO 🤣...
Ok 👌🏿

olympias are won from the back buddy you're a pro you know that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 185252
seriously though it could have gone either way but derek definetly was at his best this year and worked very hard for this show and believed he had what it takes to be champ champ so more power to him

Breone's back double bicep ain't no joke either, he brought it this year
Screenshot_20231107-103642_Instagram.jpg

yeah he did, i think he might be able to dethrone cbum and takes his title back next year. I think structurally he's the only one tht can pull it off, plus he already did it when cbum took second next to him twice. Ramon and urs look good but structurally speaking I don't think they have what it takes to beat cbum, and u gotta remember they are both barely making weight and showed close to no improvements from last year.

LMAO 🤣...
Ok 👌🏿
Laugh your ass off all you want. Not gonna change a damn thing

this is pure childish shit. Nobody said shit about dereks lats in years prior, even when they’ve looked the same since 2019. Gimme a fuckin break

the shit is over and done with. but lets go ahead and beat this INCONSEQUENTIAL shit into the ground like everything else

Really the only results I was ok with were WBB, Women's Physique (but relegating Brooke to 4th was COMPLETE bs), Bikini (Dorie is cool), and....that's it lol.
Thought Clarida should have won, I guess I was ok with Oksana winning given the injury situation with Whitney and Missy, and Hadi should have won...and I've NEVER understood why the hell Gillan wins (or keeps winning) in figure.

And I don't really have an opinion on classic or Mens bikini. I'd have to be 179 pounds to compete in classic ROFL. Not my division.

Really the only results I was ok with were WBB, Women's Physique (but relegating Brooke to 4th was COMPLETE bs), Bikini (Dorie is cool), and....that's it lol.
Thought Clarida should have won, I guess I was ok with Oksana winning given the injury situation with Whitney and Missy, and Hadi should have won...and I've NEVER understood why the hell Gillan wins (or keeps winning) in figure.

And I don't really have an opinion on classic or Mens bikini. I'd have to be 179 pounds to compete in classic ROFL. Not my division.
wtf bro :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Laugh your ass off all you want. Not gonna change a damn thing

this is pure childish shit. Nobody said shit about dereks lats in years prior, even when they’ve looked the same since 2019. Gimme a fuckin break

the shit is over and done with. but lets go ahead and beat this INCONSEQUENTIAL shit into the ground like everything else
Dude why are you mad, it's just opinions, I'm not mad at your opinion, I just laughed cause you are firm in your beliefs which is A GREAT THING!

I like Jay's podcast, yes milos is impartial to his guys but I expect that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131