over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Official Hair Transplant Thread

Started taking finasteride back in April and got a 2000 graft hair transplant in May. Very pleased with the results so far. I used Dr. Haber for my procedure.

Do you have any before and after pictures you could share with the crew here?

Here's the before and after for my 4 month mark. Looking for a little more growth but very happy so far. Got 2000 grafts by FUT.

Attachments

• IMG_8335.jpg
    IMG_8335.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_8333.JPG
    IMG_8333.JPG
    224.2 KB · Views: 66
Thanks for sharing bro!

No problem. Will post more later as more hair grows. Very early in the process still.

Here's the before and after for my 4 month mark. Looking for a little more growth but very happy so far. Got 2000 grafts by FUT.

Looks good man, I can't wait to be where you're at. I've barely approached the 2 month mark and maybe 100 out of my 2000 grafts have sprouted lol. I hear the most change is the 3-6 month mark, with 60%-80% of the hair coming in by 6 months or so.

Looks good man, I can't wait to be where you're at. I've barely approached the 2 month mark and maybe 100 out of my 2000 grafts have sprouted lol. I hear the most change is the 3-6 month mark, with 60%-80% of the hair coming in by 6 months or so.

Your telling me man! I can't wait to get this damn surgery done! I am so excited. Anubis or anyone else have any feedback on the Acell shot? Is it worth it what are your opinions on it?

Yeah my hair looked like a train wreck at 2 months. Started to take off around the 3 month mark.

Yeah my hair looked like a train wreck at 2 months. Started to take off around the 3 month mark.

lol yeah im definitely in a "ugly duckling" stage right now, not doing a whole lot of dating currently lmao. the transplant area is still red from the scab healing i wish that discoloration would fade faster.

Last edited:
You'll have that. Just gotta figure out which hats work the best for you while you wait for growth.

Your telling me man! I can't wait to get this damn surgery done! I am so excited. Anubis or anyone else have any feedback on the Acell shot? Is it worth it what are your opinions on it?

If you have excess money that you really want to spend and can't figure out how to spend then it can help with that lol but in terms of adding anything of value to a result, waste of money. Some docs build its usage into their price so if thats the case then it's certainly not going to harm you but if you have the option, don't waste the money. I know Diep charges around 500 bucks to do it, sometimes he'll toss it in for free but if he's charging you pass, if he says he'll do it for free why not. These are just moneymakers for docs, costs them nothing, all profit. Best case scenario with it is a little quicker healing but it's not going to do something that wasn't going to happen without it's inclusion.

Last edited:
Anyone ever check out balloon expansion? Looks crazy as hell but looks like it works better than other methods.

Anyone ever check out balloon expansion? Looks crazy as hell but looks like it works better than other methods.

better in what way, it's been experimented and given up on as a viable option. Just too many potential avenues to go wrong.

It was actually the Fleming Mayer flap but after looking at it more and reading testimonials it may not be best option. https://bevhills.com/hair/fleming-mayer-flap/

oh yeah, fleming mayer is an absolute train wreck, cant believe there are any clinics left still doing it. Just clicked the link and its actually fleming mayer which explains why they're doing it lol but they shouldn't be, the results ive seen have been brutal.

Last edited:
I am the biggest and strongest I have ever been in my life since starting dutasteride and it is much stronger than finasteride. I didn't notice anything when I stopped ru. I was a fan but now I am not as convinced it did much.

Late to the thread but do you think this is because you're on dutasteride? I would imagine if you're already on that then the DHT blocking effects of RU (assuming they're legitimate) might not have had any additional effects.

I'd be down to try RU or Rogaine but I'm so paranoid about health now after running into some heart issues that I'm worried to try rogaine after reading heart issues as a rare side effect.

It depends on what your looking to fix. Dr. Vories is in North Carolina does some good work. He also doesn't have as long of a waiting list. I think it's only a few months. he gets good density. His prices are on his website. I think he is 4 a graph depending on how many you are getting.

They have some good docs in Chicago but some of the waitlist are 3.5 years not joking lol.

I live in Orange County CA, south of Dr.Diep. I did a FaceTime consulstion.

I did mine in Chicago, and out of all the Doctors I saw before making my final decision, nearly all had immediate openings.

I had my second procedure done a few months back, and so far am very pleased with the results.

It took about a full 12 - 13 months to see the final results from my first procedure (2,000 grafts), but the crown I am expecting upwards of 15 months (1,700 grafts).

Epoxy how you looking bro?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner