over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

too many peptides to mention log

Your animal has his own nutritionist... that is one spoilt animal. All Bane eats is cheese and some fruit :D

LOL yeah he does. Works his ass off though and supports his girl...

he misses cheese and fruits lol

The LR3 is the USA version?

Also, is he on any anabolics?

Its the chinese and nothing else. He is not on TRT or anything. So fully natural not counting peptides.

Update

okay so he missed cardio the last two days and has a massive a test coming up tomorrow that is going to be a shit storm....

his dosage yesterday was 3x and before that was 5x but today he should hit 6 easily.

Due to the long time that his up it's been hard for him keep his energy up due to only consuming 6 meals/day.

It took him about a day and half to fully recover from his cheat meal but he got there and his fat loss has been great.

Taking him to a different doctor this weekend to see if he can get a shot for his shoulder.

He Monday workout was really intense and he demolished it.

He doesn't use pre-workouts anymore, just peptides.

And his whole buddy looks more full, hasn't lost a single cm (1inch=2.54 centimeter) of muscles. He still weights in at 203.

His calves have actually almost grown back to were they use to be months ago...they use to be at 17.5" but he lost an inch off of them due to going to hard on his diet while on a short cycle of DNP(never again will he ever research it) and now they are at 17 and 1/8".

fat loss in my rat has been amazing and has his recovery. Took him to a different vet and it seems like his bicep that is connected into his shoulder is the issue and the circumin has been helping him but in 2 weeks he will get a cortisol shot. If that and time does not help it they said then is surgery.

He can see his abs now. He missed 3 days of cardio last week but he made up one day and he missed his legs day. He has been having to take tests left and fucking right. It's been a damn nightmare.

His vascularity is up and his joints are great also. His strength is still good to go. On day with 0 carbs his been super hungry but there isn't much I can do about that.

I will be adding GH frag to his stack in my next order.

fat loss in my rat has been amazing

I will be adding GH frag to his stack in my next order.

3g Tyrosine to start might help the hunger.

What do you attribute the fat loss too? The peps?

How will you be adding in frag? What dose?

3g Tyrosine to start might help the hunger.

What do you attribute the fat loss too? The peps?

How will you be adding in frag? What dose?

Thanks brother. I will get on that :)

Yeah the peptides because this cut was going on a good bit before they were added and when first clen was added you could see that fat loss go a lot faster and when the peptides came in it changed everything. Vascularity, pumps, fulness, and pumps.

His a lot more round, he is holding a lot more water, but you see his abs which they started coming in right after the peptides. His back looks WAY better also. His lower back is coming in for sure.

Frag would be at 500mcg right before cardio with GHRH and GHRP.

I MIGHT do 300-500mcg in the morning and 500mcg before cardio.

okay my animal is not able to do his cardio like he is suppose to so things might change soon.

Also next week he will be getting a cortisone shot and I changed both his arm and shoulder workout since when I took him to a new vet he said that it is his bicep that is the problem in his shoulder and if after the shot it does not go down then he might need a surgery :(

Thanks brother. I will get on that :)

Yeah the peptides because this cut was going on a good bit before they were added and when first clen was added you could see that fat loss go a lot faster and when the peptides came in it changed everything. Vascularity, pumps, fulness, and pumps.

His a lot more round, he is holding a lot more water, but you see his abs which they started coming in right after the peptides. His back looks WAY better also. His lower back is coming in for sure.

Thanks for the details. Last question, Ergo clen I assume, what dose?

I just added frag into my pep regimen 5 days ago and I swear, I already notice a difference in fat loss. Same dosage 500mcg right before fasted cardio and occasionally 300mcg in the am...

It's also worth mentioning that I cut my T3 dose in half a few days ago..

I just added frag into my pep regimen 5 days ago and I swear, I already notice a difference in fat loss. Same dosage 500mcg right before fasted cardio and occasionally 300mcg in the am...

It's also worth mentioning that I cut my T3 dose in half a few days ago..

that's awesome to hear man. I am thinking once my I hit 10-12% just to go on tren, test, t3, with what I already have and cut down to 6 and then start a lean bulk.

keep me updated on your progress man :headbang:

so everything was great with the diet until this weekend and for about 48 hours everything was shit. I have to bust my ass to recover from all the crap but hopefully not too much damage has happened.

Fat loss is still great on my animal and his shoulder pain (which is actually his bicep being stuck to something in his shoulder) has gotten A LOT better.

I have changed almost all his wokrouts and this weekend I am going to take him to get a shot so hopefully he will fully recover.

Okay so I talked to my animals nutritionist yesterday and last week was shit because my animal had 3 tests and I had to do papers on him and bunch of other stuff so 2-3 days of his diet was garbage and now his on vacation with his family because he hasn't been out with them for years so that's shit too.

This is a HUUUUUUGE set back but when he will continue to workout with what he has here and do at least an hour of cardio here and walk everywhere.

When I get back to lab he will be on cabar, letro, with all the peptides to get rid of his mild gyno and see how things go.

We will try to get him to probably 10-12% bodyfat and then maybe if I can afford it put him on tren.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws