over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren

Sherwood1984

Newbies
Just joined the forum. Looking to run a low dose of tren for the first time and was wandering what would be best to run with it. And also a good dosage with it being my first time with this compound. Any info is greatly appreciated!

What are your reasons for picking tren firat for you first cycle?

I am by no means an expert, but I was thinking test, primo, and a very low dose of tren. I’ve got bloodwork in a couple weeks, so if everything is good to go I was gonna go with it. Just trying to get all the info I can before I do it. Thanks for any input

I am by no means an expert, but I was thinking test, primo, and a very low dose of tren. I’ve got bloodwork in a couple weeks, so if everything is good to go I was gonna go with it. Just trying to get all the info I can before I do it. Thanks for any input
I personally add 50mgs three times a week, everything you ever heard about tren is true the good and the bad

Definitely don’t go past 150mg week 1. There’s no reason to pop your tren cherry beyond that.

I’d recommend ace ED. 20mg daily, and you can slowly titrate up until you can’t sleep, lose your job, and or become newly single.

I know that everyone of you is right and I greatly appreciate the feedback. I am definitely going to keep the tren low and if I start to get too uncomfortable with it I’ll just drop it off. I was more wandering what to run with it. I’m planning on primo but I have read all of threads I can find and it is about 50:50. Some for it and some against

You were right… my wife is definitely cheating on me. I’m definitely 100% of an asshole all the time now ( more than usual ). Is it weird that I kinda like it??? Like ALOT. I don’t think my libido has ever been this high. Ever. It’s definitely an experience

You were right… my wife is definitely cheating on me. I’m definitely 100% of an asshole all the time now ( more than usual ). Is it weird that I kinda like it??? Like ALOT. I don’t think my libido has ever been this high. Ever. It’s definitely an experience
lol the cheating part was just a joke even though the paranoia was definitely there a night or two. I’m just talking shit guys. I’ve only been on less than two weeks my opinion of this could change VERY quickly as this progresses on. I’ll keep posting as I get farther into it and we will see..

Definitely don’t go past 150mg week 1. There’s no reason to pop your tren cherry beyond that.

I’d recommend ace ED. 20mg daily, and you can slowly titrate up until you can’t sleep, lose your job, and or become newly single.
Or just don’t titrate up at all lol. Tren is like parasitic venom, once you realize the side effects there’s damage already done

Edit: On second thought, sometimes the mental side effects of Tren can be a good thing

start with low dose test and tren. Don't add anything since you want to see how you react to tren. The test dosage should be where your e2 is in range without ai.
Increase tren dose as you go to a max of 300. More than that is not worth it IMO. Have caber and ai in hand but run them when you have blood work done.
Do cardio!

Ima little over 5 weeks in. Physical sides are minimal. Mental sides are moderate. Takes a while to take control of them and remember who you really are. One thing that I’m experiencing that I can’t find any info on is cough. I get the cough during injection but it does not go away. I have developed a pretty bad smokers cough you could say. No I don’t smoke or vape. The cough is consistent and it’s the same cough as the injection cough. It is absolutely the worst. Anyone else ever experience this?

I started low and bumped my way up little by little 400/tren 500/test 200/ primo 60/var. in my opinion it’s a waste of primo. I absolutely love the way I look right now but like the previous poster above said “ everything you have read about tren is true”. I do not like the constant feeling that something is wrong when there is absolutely nothing wrong. I can’t say whether or not this will be my last cycle of it because I like the results. BUT. the way I feel definitely pushes me to not do it again and I listen to my body

Ima little over 5 weeks in. Physical sides are minimal. Mental sides are moderate. Takes a while to take control of them and remember who you really are. One thing that I’m experiencing that I can’t find any info on is cough. I get the cough during injection but it does not go away. I have developed a pretty bad smokers cough you could say. No I don’t smoke or vape. The cough is consistent and it’s the same cough as the injection cough. It is absolutely the worst. Anyone else ever experience this?
the cough you have cannot be the one you have when you inject tren.
you've probably never experienced this or you'd still be rolling on the ground gasping for air

the cough you have cannot be the one you have when you inject tren.
you've probably never experienced this or you'd still be rolling on the ground gasping for air
yes I promise you I have experienced it. It’s much worse on injection but the feeling of the cough is more of what I’m talking about. The taste is not there and the harshness but the raw feeling in my upper chest and throat. Maybe not related at all. I don’t know. But I do know that I have had it the whole time and I do not smoke or vape. Just a thought

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131