over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone for woman

and if Trenbolone is such a androgene....

why Trenbolonepellets are used in cows for meat production?

Have you seen a cow complaining about a little mustache, a raspy voice or some acne?

this is a UK female bodybuilder yes really. That's what tren can do

Envoyé de mon SM-N900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

That most certainly is not a female. Women's pectoral muscles near the pit area are never that full, ever. Look at real females and compare the pit area.

I cant remember this lady's name, but look at her pit area and look at the dude again, you will see what I am talking about.

I dont care how muscular the body, there are ways to determine if it male or female. This is one of those areas that no matter how hard you try, a female cannot make it any fuller than her DNA allows. Period.

I have never uploaded a picture before, so I hope it loads.

Attachments

• 1fmb7.jpg
    1fmb7.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 4,934
and if Trenbolone is such a androgene....

why Trenbolonepellets are used in cows for meat production?
alongts with zeranol trenbolone is the most used steroid for meatproduction

Dammit, you sucked me in... :banghead:

:naughty:

The first question that I would ask myself is, "How big do I want her penis to be?" From that point you can decide an appropriate dosage.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Woman on tren:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

161541rz49f99hf9ukem9s.jpg

6 to midnight

The deepening of vocal chords is pretty crazy. Even on mild androgens it seems to take effect.

Tren for a woman...sounds like a genius idea. Good luck with all of that, unless your in to the transgender look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

most girls i date are nuts enough as it is they don't need tren added to the mix :D

Agree with the other members' comments about the impact of AAS on female vocal chords. I've encountered this before and it is truly sad that a woman would sacrifice her beautiful voice for some additional muscle.

There was a female bodybuilder at a Gold's where I worked out in college. She was attractive. What seemed out of place, however, was her voice. I always noticed her voice seemed raspy and low. It cracked when she spoke. I figured she was sick but when it persisted for the 4 years I was in school, it became obvious what was happening.

Bottom line: not worth the risk, IMO.

Monte

i know 4-5 girls who run var at 20mg a day or winnys 15mg a day.
they have all some changes in ther voice and very oily skin and some slight acne.

Tren is a norsteroid like nandrolone.so i thoght is also much less androgenic than a DHT steroid like var or winny or primo.
i would like a answer from a lady who allready run tren in the past

I had a friend who gave it to his girl as she insisted on being the best she could be. It screwed her bad with sides that were not reversible. She went into a major depression and he has never gotten over the guilt for ruining her for life. I would strongly not recommend TREN for women period. Since it is a norsteroid it sounds harmless but thats what makes deceiving and it is THE most androgenic compound out there next to cheque drops!

I had a friend who gave it to his girl as she insisted on being the best she could be. It screwed her bad with sides that were not reversible. She went into a major depression and he has never gotten over the guilt for ruining her for life. I would strongly not recommend TREN for women period. Since it is a norsteroid it sounds harmless but thats what makes deceiving and it is THE most androgenic compound out there next to cheque drops!

Sounds like a complete nightmare.

its a low dose trenbolone enantat lets say 75mg each 10-14 days safe for a woman?

Tren for a woman? HELL TO THE NO!!:naughty:

The mad sex would be great.
Till she tried sticking her pussy in your ass.

Lot of speculation here so let me give an actual female experience:

Previous cycles

Anavar up to 20mg, pharm grade, minimum muscle gain some strenght. Liver values insane! Never again.

Test prop 10mg 3 x a week, 4kg weight gain huge strength gains, swollen lady parts which went back to normal in a couple of weeks. Increased sex drive. Quite bloated but not too bad, have run this twice.

Last cycle 6 weeks with tren ace 6-8mg every other day. Side effects slightly swollen feminine parts and good sex drive. About 3 pimples on my back. Liver and lipids fine 2 weeks after cessation. Went from a two pack to a six pack with same body weight. Insane strenght gains. I work as a part time model mostly for my face and have not lost any bookings so still looking like a girl ;)

Both on tren and test my hair grew so fast and thick my hair dresser was asking for tips.

I feel that as tren is so potent that such a minimal doses are needed and sides can kept minimal.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws