over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone vs. Trestolone?

Trenbolone vs. Trestolone?

• Total voters
lol exactly. Once I started going higher with the test while keeping the trest at 350mg, everything became more “blurry” if that makes sense lol. Just not as much muscle separation or “popping” look. Strong as fuck, but not the prettiest lol.
STRONG AF ⬅️ Fuckin right!

The low (for me) test had me severely dragging ass all day, just felt like shit. Then I’d go train and every time be surprised that even though I felt run down, I had gorilla strength from the Ment

Not to argue, this is all pretty meaningless anyway, but those who use HCG say they can see them swelling up in a day. It's anecdotal I know. I know I can see big difference in a days time, like 40% size difference. Maybe it is the heat.

But anyway, what's your overall opinion of the compound after such extensive use? Where would you stick it and in what kind of situation is it ideal? I would be very interested. I only did it a couple of months but will try again.
Know you're comparing something that increases Testes size (HCG) to something that shrinks them (AAS, all of them)...regardless, not going to happen overnight. Same goes with gyno and it's been extensively discussed before. No tissue can grow in a matter of hours to any perceiveable degree.

My overall opinion on the compound? Strongest injectable one can put his hands on for size gains. Makes me feel great. Does not pair that well with high Test IME. Ideal situation? User not obsessed with high Test in every blast at all costs and not overly prone to estrogenic sides. Just my 0,2 cents.

STRONG AF ⬅️ Fuckin right!

The low (for me) test had me severely dragging ass all day, just felt like shit. Then I’d go train and every time be surprised that even though I felt run down, I had gorilla strength from the Ment
It's funny because the one time I used it with high Test I felt sluggish and lazy and sleep went to shit. Didn't look good either.
As always, trials and errors, learn what works best for you.

You got a baby that wasn't MENT to be conceived?
Close but no we had it removed, we dont feel like bringing a child into this world, but basicly yeah i was blasting hard and we had sex 1 time without using any protection and bam the wife was pregnant, i truly thought i was sterile after years of blasting shit and never doing a pct etc
So i had my sperm tjecked and apparently i have super sperm.. all parameters was normal except fluid volume.

When my daughter was conceived I was blasting and hadn’t came off or even cruised in 2 years. All it takes is one swimmer to fertilize the egg.

They both have odd qualities. The first 2 weeks of Tren give me serious strength and water retention then I flatten out the remaining weeks. I feel great on it throughout cycle.

Trest I lose water, look more tone, and gain a little muscle. Hunger is increased.

Trest gets my vote

They both have odd qualities. The first 2 weeks of Tren give me serious strength and water retention then I flatten out the remaining weeks. I feel great on it throughout cycle.

Trest I lose water, look more tone, and gain a little muscle. Hunger is increased.

Trest gets my vote
I believe this is the first time ever I hear anyone saying that Tren gave him water retention and Trest had a drying effect. Interesting. Everything else was kept the same (dose of Test, orals if any, diet)?

I believe this is the first time ever I hear anyone saying that Tren gave him water retention and Trest had a drying effect. Interesting. Everything else was kept the same (dose of Test, orals if any, diet)?
Yes. 300 test/week. The water retention from Tren is only during the first 2 weeks. I keep test going no matter what I take. I have seldom done 3 compounds at a time. It’s always test/tren, test/deca, test/eq, etc.

I admit everyone I talk to says I’m an outlier to this effect.

Yes. 300 test/week. The water retention from Tren is only during the first 2 weeks. I keep test going no matter what I take. I have seldom done 3 compounds at a time. It’s always test/tren, test/deca, test/eq, etc.

I admit everyone I talk to says I’m an outlier to this effect.
What is your usual weekly dosage of trest that you run with a 300 mg test base?

Know you're comparing something that increases Testes size (HCG) to something that shrinks them (AAS, all of them)...regardless, not going to happen overnight. Same goes with gyno and it's been extensively discussed before. No tissue can grow in a matter of hours to any perceiveable degree.

My overall opinion on the compound? Strongest injectable one can put his hands on for size gains. Makes me feel great. Does not pair that well with high Test IME. Ideal situation? User not obsessed with high Test in every blast at all costs and not overly prone to estrogenic sides. Just my 0,2 cents.
Thanks. I was going to mention gyno too lol. I had small lumps, always had them, but then started trest and they were sore for a few days and then "all of a sudden" I had bigger lumps, like grape sized lumps on top of what I had before. It felt like overnight but perhaps that's an exaggeration based on false memory. They went away though and the nipples stopped burning. Nipple soreness itself in general feels like sometimes suddenly it's there and then next day it's not there anymore.

How high have you pushed the dosage? I was only doing 150mg a week but one "package instruction" for some China UG Ment said 350mg is generally max but some push to 700 precontest.

For the years I've been cycling I have never experience anything stronger than Tren.

Thanks. I was going to mention gyno too lol. I had small lumps, always had them, but then started trest and they were sore for a few days and then "all of a sudden" I had bigger lumps, like grape sized lumps on top of what I had before. It felt like overnight but perhaps that's an exaggeration based on false memory. They went away though and the nipples stopped burning. Nipple soreness itself in general feels like sometimes suddenly it's there and then next day it's not there anymore.

How high have you pushed the dosage? I was only doing 150mg a week but one "package instruction" for some China UG Ment said 350mg is generally max but some push to 700 precontest.
I think in 2019 when I first experimented with ment I took 700mg of ment and ran with 2100mg test

Up to 500mg a week Trest E and pretty much same weekly dose with daily Trest Ace

Were the strength gains huge with that amount of ment ?
Nothing special. Honestly any injectable compound has ever given me any significant strength gains until I added some orals - for me orals are a game changer when it comes to strength

Nothing special. Honestly any injectable compound has ever given me any significant strength gains until I added some orals - for me orals are a game changer when it comes to strength
Do you think the strength gains from orals results in more muscle ? Ppl say orals are poor choice when it comes to gaining muscle but guys love them for strength gains. I always thought if you’re getting stronger you’re growing muscle faster. Simple as that

Do you think the strength gains from orals results in more muscle ? Ppl say orals are poor choice when it comes to gaining muscle but guys love them for strength gains. I always thought if you’re getting stronger you’re growing muscle faster. Simple as that
I think it's mainly a neurological aspect

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity