over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone instead of test?

letro by itself was helping after i got off the trest.. big mistake.. got back on trest no more symptoms.. its really weird.

I'm also using mestebol which is proviron oxime.. at least for me it is stronger than proviron mg for mg..

i use 70mg daily.. and i was on nothing but letro and i could cut diamonds with my erections..

The only thing I dislike about trest; is how often you have to pin .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got to ask if there is a difference between how trest is converted compared to test? I guys its almost like using synthetics vs the real thing perhaps? Does this mean it can impact the organs harsher?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

What dose are you using and what results are you getting? Any sides?

Thanks

im using 50mg every day my strength is going up already un getting more vascular,gaining weight while losing fat. the only sides so far have been a little bit of water weight and my face feels really warm, well and im constantly starving lol

I just got to ask if there is a difference between how trest is converted compared to test? I guys its almost like using synthetics vs the real thing perhaps? Does this mean it can impact the organs harsher?

from what I understand trest is an active steroid and is not a prohormone so there wouldn't be converted into anything else like a prohormone would.

Good q! I was wondering the same thing but wonder since it supposed to by like 5 x more potent than test it may cause more issues bw wise etc.... It mimics everything test does so from what ive read u can drop the test, but not sure....

my last cycle was a fair amount of aas and I took two months off of all aas and then started trest. I am now just as strong and even stronger in some lifts than then with far less sides. my erection quality is great and I feel great I think trest is fine to run alone.

from what I understand trest is an active steroid and is not a prohormone so there wouldn't be converted into anything else like a prohormone would.

right idea.. not so clear explanation

some hormones like testosterone are active as well as prohormones..

testosterone is a prohormone to dht and estrogen.

trestolone does not bind to shbg so more hormone binds to the AR..

it does not convert to dht but it does convert to estrogen.

it may be androgenic enough not to need the dht conversion but nobody knows

It certainly shuts you down harder. There is much difference. I personally would have absolutely no reason to not just stick to a long-estered testosterone versus a testosterone analogue that could never guarantee the same overall effect on all the body's tissues. Maybe as an addition to a TRT protocol. I've heard this same thing about trenbolone in TRT and HRT circles and that I have tried and it does not give me the same feeling of well being that testosterone does in replacement dosages. Of course, there is no defined replacement dosage for trestolone or trenbolone.

It should be noted that in the strictest sense trenbolone acetate is a prohormone in that until the ester is cleaved from the bioavailable trestolone it is completely inert in vivo.

Thanks for the reply! Exactly the kind of answers i was looking for... I do wonder how much harder it is to recover from as u said it shuts u down harder... The logs ive read have been nothing short of awesome, id just be happy to see some before and after bw to gauge the harshness of it compared to strict trt...

That is great to hear. Sounds really good. Do you know if your test levels stay as high as when you are on Test (TRT dose)?

I actually do not know about that. It does feel good though. I prefer to stick 200mg of cyp every 10 days but the trest is a good cycle in itself. You can gain some nice muscle and mass off it.

I was thinking of 25mg of Trest and 50mg Mast P dosed ED.. Anyone have a thought on this??

Thanks Pure-Oils!

Great products. I am always a loyal customer, thanks so much. Thanks for the sample! Very professional! 2 more flawless orders after!
Top Nitch with me you guys are with me! I am a proud member of PM! Thanks Big A an Top Nitch Sponsors! I am a old school fool, an still learning more every day! From members on here, just when I thought I heard it all, I learn more! \

Thanks PM! :headbang::headbang:

Ran trestolone acetate at 50mg eod ,increased sex drive , strength and pumps were up. Noticed changes after one week

I feel the best I've ever felt using Trest.. Hopefully soon the Trest Deca will be back in stock!!!

Just curious at to why there's interest in replacing testosterone with another hormonal compound in TRT. Testosterone is the hormone that is low when you go on TRT, why would you not want to replace it with the hormone that's missing, not a completely different substance? Maybe this has been discussed before and I missed it, IDK, but just seems odd to me.

According to Wikipedia, it's also being looked at as a male contraceptive, as it causes sperm production to stop. I guess if you want to shoot blanks that's cool, but may not be ideal for others.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131