over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tricks for tightening loose skin?

Snap-8

MikeCrisp has a log and mentions "After being on this MK-677 for a full week I feel younger and I think I actually look a little younger. My skin feels really soft too." it's here:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ie-crisps-mk-677-cjc-dac-huperzine-log-3.html

superiorpeptide carries the snap-8 peptide. you might look into that. they have reps here which i'm sure you've seen. see the 3 links below:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/skin-nail-hair-fitness/122312-peptides-skin.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../84488-snap-8-ergopep-cosmetic-peptide-4.html

Buy SNAP-8 10mg Research Peptide | Buy Peptides

This information for satirical entertainment and not meant to diagnose or treat any medical issues. Not a rep for any company.

One of the latest things is a combination of hyaluronic acid and vitamin c. Either in cream or liquid form. I have seen the before and after pics and there is a noticeable change. This is mainly for wrinkles and slightly loose skin. For heavy skin tightening, plastic surgery is the way to go.

Some may not want to go this extreme but research Smart Lipo. It's Lazer aided lipo and you are awake and this type of lipo tightens the skin a bit. Smartlipo technology has FDA-approval for both lipolysis and skin tightening.

I have gotten so darn lean that if I take my shirt off in the gym and have a tank top people who know me are like wtf! And the compliments roll in which I love.

I recently had under water body fat testing done and it came in the mid 6's.

The only thing that annoys me is the visceral fat and some loose skin but not like female post baby skin but enough that I don't like it and that the surgeon told me that won't go away without his help.

So in a few weeks I'm getting the procedure done. He's removing what's left of my prebutesent gyno and doing some sweet ab work - contouring, etching. The before and afters I've seen are amazing. Even people on this board who referred me to the surgeon are estatic with the results they got.

The decision came cause I'm tried of almost killing myself to get rid of the last remaining fat. How much leaner and lighter can I go? The dr totally agreed. Matter of fact he said I'm so lean he wants me to put on a few lbs for surgery. So I'm adding more carbs to my diet.

I've tried every trick in the book to reduce the skin issue and even gyno and I must say I've been rather successful doing the methods I have done but at this point I have no more tricks up my sleeve lol. This smart lipo is cool stuff and you are awake the whole time and recovery isnt bad either.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
So the smart lipo surgery got rid of a lot of the loose skin. I'm still not 100% healed so I'm sure the final result will be even better.

The gyno removal is near perfection and should be perfect once I'm healed. I'm still healing and you can't see any scars. I'm amazed how good a job the Dr did for half the price that other Dr's charge and you are awake for the whole surgery.

But I can't stress enough how well aggressive exfoliation 2 times a day did for me prior to surgery. I did it for almost a year. You can learn all sort of tricks and techniques from women who've had babies and talk online how to reduce the loose skin etc.

I also take type 1/3 collagen and drink tons of water. These things help a little as well.

My dermatologist who is really cool gave me retin-a which he said is the only cream/drug to have any sort of skin tightening ability even if it's minimal it does work but takes a few months.

So the smart lipo surgery got rid of a lot of the loose skin. I'm still not 100% healed so I'm sure the final result will be even better.

The gyno removal is near perfection and should be perfect once I'm healed. I'm still healing and you can't see any scars. I'm amazed how good a job the Dr did for half the price that other Dr's charge and you are awake for the whole surgery.

But I can't stress enough how well aggressive exfoliation 2 times a day did for me prior to surgery. I did it for almost a year. You can learn all sort of tricks and techniques from women who've had babies and talk online how to reduce the loose skin etc.

I also take type 1/3 collagen and drink tons of water. These things help a little as well.

My dermatologist who is really cool gave me retin-a which he said is the only cream/drug to have any sort of skin tightening ability even if it's minimal it does work but takes a few months.

where you go? i had them rn the laser under my skin used for the smart lipo from to try to produce collagen from all the stretch skin for where i went for the gyno surgey . it helpd a little but illl prob do thermtite next

where you go? i had them rn the laser under my skin used for the smart lipo from to try to produce collagen from all the stretch skin for where i went for the gyno surgey . it helpd a little but illl prob do thermtite next

In Westchester County NY not far from where you went. Nygetfit.com
Dr Maffei. He's awesome. I see him at the gym usually once a week and we shoot the shit.

What's thermtite? Is that the proper spelling?

There are many devices in the market that help tighten skin where you apply it (face, torso, legs, etc). Look for radiofrequency or ultrasound devices on Ebay or elsewhere. Many saloons and spas or dermatology clinics offer single or several sessions to achieve the desired effect. I bought mine on Ebay from China and am very happy with the outcome.

Last edited:
I never found anything that really worked to the extent i wanted it to. i'm having surgery to fix it the end of september.

[langtitle=sl]Tricks for tightening loose skin?[/langtitle]

[lang=sl]I Read all about this Tricks for Tightening Loose Skin in your Post, which you Mention here. So you want to have any Solution of this Thing, then i have a Trustworthy Skin Care Solution Product Regarding it.

Skin Whitening Pills India Dr. James Glutathione Product :-
This is Regarding Skic Care Solutions for Dark And Oily Skin as well as Skin Rashes. And it is not so Costly so you can Afford it very Easily. Here is Rate List of this Product :

1. If you have 1 Bottle Pack then you have to Paid 3,500/- Means 3,500/- Per Bottle And you can Save 0/-

2. If you have 3 Bottle Pack then you have to Paid 9,450/- Means 3,150/- Per Bottle And you can Save 1,050/-

3. If you have 1 Bottle Pack then you have to Paid 14,785/- Means 2,975/- Per Bottle And you can Save 2,625/-

Visit Official Website to Get more Information about this Product :

**broken link removed**

If this Product Impress you with its Specifications, then you can Order this Product by Contact as well as Whatsapp on this No.

(+91) - 99149 - 04949[/lang]

Last edited:
One of the latest things is a combination of hyaluronic acid and vitamin c. Either in cream or liquid form. I have seen the before and after pics and there is a noticeable change. This is mainly for wrinkles and slightly loose skin. For heavy skin tightening, plastic surgery is the way to go.

Thats true, ive read a lot of good things about that acid. But the uptake is so bad so its worthless...

I got bad skin problems, went up 40lbs in a month so i got so bad stretch marks i tattoed it over. The skin terrible tho.

I use Bio oil 2xED for keeping the skin soft and protection against more stretchmarks and loose skin. Cant say it helped a lot but it def works.

Heard this to.

Are the results permanent or will the skin be loose efter a while?
Do you think its ok to use this cream if you got tattos all over the loose
skin/big stretchmarks? thinking of if the tattos faint with the use of retin-a.
It will remove dead skin (witch is under my tattoo).. so i dont know how good
this is.

Regards

In Westchester County NY not far from where you went. Nygetfit.com
Dr Maffei. He's awesome. I see him at the gym usually once a week and we shoot the shit.

I'm a little late here, but how does it all look now?

The website for your doctor is down. I tried googling, but only found a woman doctor named Karen and a general surgeon named Anthony. Was your doc Anthony Maffei? Thanks.

Yes Anthony.

Looks awesome.

Glutathione is awesome but not for skin tightening. Give the wife some HGH it will help. My wife loves it.Its the ultimate anti aging drug.Gluta is awesome also it detoxes and does have skin whitening sides.not really something I care about and didnt notice it that much over a 10 week cycle on it.

hgh can help tight the skin, but don't know whether it suit for women, ask professional before using

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear