over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Triptorelin GnRH log

How about we take the debate over to a "new" thread as this is Mikee's log and some of us really want to follow it without the banter. I know I'm not theonly one.... Don't get me wrong, I will follow that thread too but this is a log of his use and experience. Just my 2 cents

Gladly! What we need to think about is this: why have doctors used HCG for years to restart patients who have a shot HPTA? With your theory, after the HCG use the HPTA would return to its shut-down state, which is wrong and HcG is still used today worldwide by doctors to restart patients. GnRH is pretty much the same type of signal, not actually produced by the hypothalmus, but the point of it is more of a "jumpstart" because the signals have pretty much seised the normal "surge" (I am currently researching the effect of our E2 levels on this surge, as there seems to be a relation that is still unclear). We need to kick our pituitary into gear, need to kick it in the ass, rather, to begin producing. Then, once regulation beings, we include products such as nolvadex and/or clomid to induce those real signals and begin to raise our FSH/LH and begin to restore the function of our HPTA.

Of course, the studying of GnRH is pretty new to the male BB field so we do need to see more bloodwork and male studies done, very good point brother.

Hope that is understandable
-T

I actually agree with you about how continual use of HCG is used to treat hypogonadism, low T, azoospermia etc... But have you ever heard of a doctor administering 1 shot of HCG and all the sudden your LH levels are "kicked in the ass" and you've been restarted? no. It requires continual use cuz something else is resulting in their problems whether its decreased sensitivity to GNRH, high E2 levels, problems with pituitary or hypothalamus signaling etc... I don't believe there are any cures to these problems. There are solutions (HRT, HCG and HMG administration, SERMs, even aromatase inhibitors) but these require continual use. No such cure currently exists with modern modern. There is no literature to support and common reasoning doesn't allow me to understand how a single shot of triptorelin is beneficial. Now don't get me wrong, I'm skeptical about PCT in general, but at least with a SERM PCT there is an internal response that increases pituitary signalling to increase endogenous gonadotropins (GNRH for LH and FSH) in a semi-natural manner, whereas triptorelin is just the exogenous administration of an analogue of GNRH that causes the tissues in the body to destroy GNRH receptors (internalization) as a mechanism of downregulation.

How about we take the debate over to a "new" thread as this is Mikee's log and some of us really want to follow it without the banter. I know I'm not theonly one.... Don't get me wrong, I will follow that thread too but this is a log of his use and experience. Just my 2 cents

I can discontinue the debate... I am sorry.

I can discontinue the debate... I am sorry.

Not asking that at all, I like the debate bro....it's educational and I will follow it. Just requesting that it continues on it's own thread out of repect to the Original Poster and the board rules.

Not asking that at all, I like the debate bro....it's educational and I will follow it. Just requesting that it continues on it's own thread out of repect to the Original Poster and the board rules.

Thanks big!

A little bit in I can feel my balls settling back in to their natural size (before I cycled hard) so this is where TwisT recommended I begin lite nolvadex treatment (20mg/day).

Libido is very up, energy is great, no problems with erections or sleep....

So just a recap-
Injection day- 0 sides... not much to report
Next day- balls noticeably growing
2-4 day- balls very very full
now- settling back in to normal size, beginning nolvadex

Thanks big!

A little bit in I can feel my balls settling back in to their natural size (before I cycled hard) so this is where TwisT recommended I begin lite nolvadex treatment (20mg/day).

Libido is very up, energy is great, no problems with erections or sleep....

So just a recap-
Injection day- 0 sides... not much to report
Next day- balls noticeably growing
2-4 day- balls very very full
now- settling back in to normal size, beginning nolvadex

Throwing in nolva will make the experiment kinda worthless, don't you think? We'll never know what helped you, trip or nolva. Maybe just monitor your T, LH, FSH levels for several weeks? Chances are you won't need any SERMs just like Big Evil.

I discontinued my SERM PCT on day 7 and injected 100 mcg of triptorelin acetate yesterday. I feel ok, don't notice much of a difference in comparison with SERMs (a bit more energy perhaps; the sex drive was high on SERMs and still good now) but let bloodwork be the judge in several days. If my T, LH and FSH are low in several days, I'll go on with a SERM PCT.
Some history. I've been on for about 18 months, but decided to come off. By the way, I've been feeling surprisingly good and sex drive is higher than in the end of cycle on very low dose test prop (12.5mg\day). The workouts are a mess though, strength is down, I lose muscle pretty fast. So I switched to mostly boxing and just 2 weekly short workouts in gym.

He was reporting some atrophy.

-T

Throwing in nolva will make the experiment kinda worthless, don't you think? We'll never know what helped you, trip or nolva. Maybe just monitor your T, LH, FSH levels for several weeks? Chances are you won't need any SERMs just like Big Evil.

I discontinued my SERM PCT on day 7 and injected 100 mcg of triptorelin acetate yesterday. I feel ok, don't notice much of a difference in comparison with SERMs (a bit more energy perhaps; the sex drive was high on SERMs and still good now) but let bloodwork be the judge in several days. If my T, LH and FSH are low in several days, I'll go on with a SERM PCT.
Some history. I've been on for about 18 months, but decided to come off. By the way, I've been feeling surprisingly good and sex drive is higher than in the end of cycle on very low dose test prop (12.5mg\day). The workouts are a mess though, strength is down, I lose muscle pretty fast. So I switched to mostly boxing and just 2 weekly short workouts in gym.

Last edited:
So... Big Evil, Mikee, Creed and others on trip - how are you guys doing so far?

Just took mine from EP! Let's see what happens :)

So... Big Evil, Mikee, Creed and others on trip - how are you guys doing so far?

I am starting week 7 post Trip administratipon and week 9 of coming "off".... my sex drive finally dropped slightly last week but still above normal. The drop is very welcomed as it was getting a bit overwhelming to have those needs so many times a day (Mrs. Evil has been very accomadating but a tad sore and overdone everywhere....) Tetsicle size is still up and holding and strength and size is staying solid with virtually zero loss. Keep in mind that this as experimental and I am running the Trip solo for PCT. No nolva or Clomid although on hand. I seemed to respond very well to it as I am losing bodyfat through diet and cardio manipulation during a time when I have always "softened up" in the past (PCT). I am running Clen and a few peptides for the fat burning/anti-catabolic effects but nothing else to manipulate test levels. My PCT experience has been wonderful and I am looking forward to moving forward with my goals again with virtually no losses while being off, it's a bit Amazing to me.

Last edited:
Just took mine from EP! Let's see what happens :)

good stuff bro! keep us informed!

I am starting week 7 post Trip administratipon and week 9 of coming "off".... my sex drive finally dropped slightly last week but still above normal. The drop is very welcomed as it was getting a bit overwhelming to have those needs so many times a day (Mrs. Evil has been very accomadating but a tad sore and overdone everywhere....) Tetsicle size is still up and holding and strength and size is staying solid with virtually zero loss. Keep in mind that this as experimental and I am running the Trip solo for PCT. No nolva or Clomid although on hand. I seemed to respond very well to it as I am losing bodyfat through diet and cardio manipulation during a time when I have always "softened up" in the past (PCT). I am running Clen and a few peptides for the fat burning/anti-catabolic effects but nothing else to manipulate test levels. My PCT experience has been wonderful and I am looking forward to moving forward with my goals again with virtually no losses while being off, it's a bit Amazing to me.

thats good hear@!!do you plan on staying off? are you going to experiment with the trip by taking 3 or 4 months off to guarntee there is no crash or are you planning to come back on aas soon?

good stuff bro! keep us informed!

thats good hear@!!do you plan on staying off? are you going to experiment with the trip by taking 3 or 4 months off to guarntee there is no crash or are you planning to come back on aas soon?

I will be viewing more DVD's soon (12 weeks off total) as part of competition prep. The trip has done it's PCT job for me as far as no usual lethargy, strenght and size retention, keeping bf down, restoring endocrine function and testicle size. I will be starting up 2 steps ahead now as a result compared to my past PCT history.

I will be viewing more DVD's soon (12 weeks off total) as part of competition prep. The trip has done it's PCT job for me as far as no usual lethargy, strenght and size retention, keeping bf down, restoring endocrine function and testicle size. I will be starting up 2 steps ahead now as a result compared to my past PCT history.

aww, too bad. i hope you enjoy your them :headbang: . aside from getting you through your pct i wonder how it affects fertility? :confused:

aww, too bad. i hope you enjoy your them :headbang: . aside from getting you through your pct i wonder how it affects fertility? :confused:

A little L-cart and GnRH->SERM would work wonders

-T

Can you elaborate TwisT? Very interested.....

Taken from wiki on L-cartinine...

"The use of carnitine showed some promise in a controlled trial in selected cases of male infertility by improving sperm quality.[16] L-carnitine supplementation has also shown to have beneficial effects in the treatment of varicocele, a major cause of male infertility. [17]"

Taken from wiki on L-cartinine...

"The use of carnitine showed some promise in a controlled trial in selected cases of male infertility by improving sperm quality.[16] L-carnitine supplementation has also shown to have beneficial effects in the treatment of varicocele, a major cause of male infertility. [17]"

Bingo buddy. I wrote a full article a while back on the "perfect PCT" its changed quite a bit as our drugs have advances. It now includes an initial 9 e3d-day mico pulse of GnrH followed by SERM therapy while on a few other supporting factors such as L-carn.

-T

twist post a link of your pct routine with trip

Its not online my man, its a 1k word print out that I give to my clients :) If you're in the NE area and want an AAS friendly trainer shoot me a pm :D

-T

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear