advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Truth/Myth IGF-LR3 1mg must me reconstitute with Acetic Acid?

Receptor grade LR3 IGF-1 is all I ever use now but it is expensive. It will increase your insulin sensitivity massively with as little as 50mcg or 20 doses per vial. I would rather pay $200-$300 for receptor grade which is recombinant using genetically modified e. coli and can last at least 30 days when reconstituted with sodium chloride 0.9%.

This is enough for a couple weeks. No insulin needed, no GH needed, no Met or berb either. I don’t use it for more than two weeks. It’s great when taking a break from rhGH and slin every 6 months or so to up your insulin sensitivity. After all, IGF-1 (or it’s longer life cousin RG LR3 IGF-1) is what puts the ”G” in GH. All you do is train, eat and sleep..

just started it today 100mcg post workout. how many days before you start feel the fullness and pump if its legit Lr3?

so when would you do it maybe in the morning before breakfast?

View attachment 170719
personally I use half the dose in the morning and half after training but it's like with gh - the protocol doesn't really matter - you complicate everything too much

no i am just asking before i did only igf 1 one time and then i was uneduacted. anyway thnx

The best and correct way to mix Igf Lr3

Can you use BA water if you cant get AA and get the same effect?

So many mixed opinions on this.

Some say you can mix your igf-lr3 1mg with BAC water
Some say you need AA because BA water it will only last few days.

I am talking about 1mg vials not 100mcg vials.

what are the Igf lr3 experience guys opinions?
I didn't try a lot of igf1-lr3 but....

All the 1mg vials were bunk.
Once i tried the 100mcg Vials, almost every brand, even the same of the 1mg one, was real.

I can't tell you that by the hypoglycemia feel that it gives when real.

personally I use half the dose in the morning and half after training but it's like with gh - the protocol doesn't really matter - you complicate everything too much
Personally I found a noticeable difference from that 2 a day protocol to the usual once postwo.

Body was fuller all day like if you are on a Supergda.

Receptor grade LR3 IGF-1 is all I ever use now but it is expensive. It will increase your insulin sensitivity massively with as little as 50mcg or 20 doses per vial. I would rather pay $200-$300 for receptor grade which is recombinant using genetically modified e. coli and can last at least 30 days when reconstituted with sodium chloride 0.9%.

This is enough for a couple weeks. No insulin needed, no GH needed, no Met or berb either. I don’t use it for more than two weeks. It’s great when taking a break from rhGH and slin every 6 months or so to up your insulin sensitivity. After all, IGF-1 (or it’s longer life cousin RG LR3 IGF-1) is what puts the ”G” in GH. All you do is train, eat and sleep..
Thanks for this post. I have an opportunity to give some receptor grade a go..... this will be my first time using the receptor version.

May I ask your protocol when you run IGF?....pre/post workout?... every day or just on strength training days?

Also can you recon it using bac water as opposed to saline?

Thanks for this post. I have an opportunity to give some receptor grade a go..... this will be my first time using the receptor version.

May I ask your protocol when you run IGF?....pre/post workout?... every day or just on strength training days?

Also can you recon it using bac water as opposed to saline?
Right before my post-WO meal or as soon as possible afterwards. 50mcg receptor grade or 100-200mcg media grade. It would be hard for me to concentrate in the gym when my whole body feels like it’s buzzing like an electric razor.

10’000 bce, as hunters, our bodies would have undergone extreme stress and even damage finding, hunting, and making a successful kill. We would have been tired, cold, and hungry and our testosterone, GH, and IGF-1 levels would have likely increased (just like after a heavy workout). And I’m quite sure after dragging the carcass back to the village we would have been ferociously hungry. After stuffing ourselves full, we would have fallen into a deep slumber and those same hormones would have been released overnight. Much of that is IGF-1 driven.

Also why you can pretty much eat whatever you want while on it. I couldn’t get through a non-training day using it. Just on workout days.

I have a rather large writeup on IGF on my older iPad I’ll share. I have no idea who wrote it, but I remember copying and pasting it thinking it was good to but never got the author’s name. It may even be on this site. But it will be good info if I ever do a comprehensive Cro-Magnon Diet/Training book.

It's very important to administer LR3 IGF-I peri-prandially (soon before or after a meal) & its half-life in serum is extremely short because LR3 IGF-I differs from rhIGF-I (e.g., Increlex) by its very purpose, to resist binding to IGF binding proteins, and so as a result it is rapidly cleared from circulation. It's clear from animal data that 2X/d day split dosing (at the same total daily dose) is superior to 1X/d for increases in protein turnover & body size.

Discussing IGF peptides in terms of half-life is not so useful since it is the pharmacodynamic effects, especially mitogenic & myogenic effects, that we care about (the time-course of which is unrelated to single-dose pharmacokinetics). The discordant nature of half-lives can be illustrated by differences between half-lives of free IGF-I (~8% of total in circulation) and its 12 min half-life, the 50-kDa binary complex (~30% of total in circulation) half-life: 30 min, 200-kDa tertiary; ternary complex (IGF-I + IGFBP-3 + ALS ~65% of total in circulation]) half-life: 15 hr. Then, single dose PK data for 0.12 mg/kg Increlex (rhIGF-I) give a mean 5.8 hr half-life (importantly, this data provides that the coefficient of variation is a substantial 64% with respect to that mean value).

Other important considerations are that LR3 IGF-I is equipotent to IGF-I in human skeletal muscle, suggesting that skeletal muscle-secreted IGFBPs do not affect the response to exogenous IGF-I with respect to muscle protein anabolism. LR3 IGF-I is the most potent (per-mg) IGF peptide, and also has the greatest growth effect on viscera & gut size (increase to intestines weight; organomegaly).

Hella great contributions to this thread, thanks gentlemen 💪😎(y)

Right before my post-WO meal or as soon as possible afterwards. 50mcg receptor grade or 100-200mcg media grade. It would be hard for me to concentrate in the gym when my whole body feels like it’s buzzing like an electric razor.

10’000 bce, as hunters, our bodies would have undergone extreme stress and even damage finding, hunting, and making a successful kill. We would have been tired, cold, and hungry and our testosterone, GH, and IGF-1 levels would have likely increased (just like after a heavy workout). And I’m quite sure after dragging the carcass back to the village we would have been ferociously hungry. After stuffing ourselves full, we would have fallen into a deep slumber and those same hormones would have been released overnight. Much of that is IGF-1 driven.

Also why you can pretty much eat whatever you want while on it. I couldn’t get through a non-training day using it. Just on workout days.

I have a rather large writeup on IGF on my older iPad I’ll share. I have no idea who wrote it, but I remember copying and pasting it thinking it was good to but never got the author’s name. It may even be on this site. But it will be good info if I ever do a comprehensive Cro-Magnon Diet/Training book.
Thanks for the details.

What's the highest dose receptor grade you ran post workout?....and for how long?

Also, I am able to purchase receptor grade in 1mg vials as well as 10 .1mg vials. From what I have researched.1mg vials are the better option ....please correct me if wrong.

Also is using bac water to recon acceptable?

Thanks for the details.

What's the highest dose receptor grade you ran post workout?....and for how long?

Also, I am able to purchase receptor grade in 1mg vials as well as 10 .1mg vials. From what I have researched.1mg vials are the better option ....please correct me if wrong.

Also is using bac water to recon acceptable?
100mcg (too much for me) but two weeks is as long as I take it. Remember, because it activates new muscle cells and nuclei, gains in the weeks and months afterwards are also better. Yes on the 10 x 0.1mcg kits but they’re more expensive and I never saw the point vs a multi-use vial. User preference. I personally would use sterile water for irrigation over BW but only because I’m not certain what affect benzyl alcohol would have on it. It doesn’t seem to harm rhGH though so it’s probably fine. Saline is ideal for both IMO.

100mcg (too much for me) but two weeks is as long as I take it. Remember, because it activates new muscle cells and nuclei, gains in the weeks and months afterwards are also better. Yes on the 10 x 0.1mcg kits but they’re more expensive and I never saw the point vs a multi-use vial. User preference. I personally would use sterile water for irrigation over BW but only because I’m not certain what affect benzyl alcohol would have on it. It doesn’t seem to harm rhGH though so it’s probably fine. Saline is ideal for both IMO.
1675540186349.png

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity