over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Update: God Bless dogs...

Ah that is total dedication from you. But exactly why I say No everytime my 7y old boy asks for a Dog, because I couldn't back myself up financially if that situation arose. And couldn't take the heart ache of both Dog and child suffering :-( But I know this is a big ask of people on the forum... But my suggestion and dream for you and your family would be for everyone on this forum to donate even £10 or equivalent of in dollar? Which doesn't sound alot but it all adds up? Especially with there being 1000s of members. Just an idea :) x
whoops i didn't read the whole thread and just saw the idea has already been suggested. I do think its a good one. X

My heart goes out to you and you family.......That dog in that picture has a hell of a personality...I can tell just from the photo.
I would love to help out to bro

The surgeon tells us that the vertebra was crushed worse than expected. The disc was ruptured, but he nerves were still responsive. He got her put back together and thinks she’ll walk again.
We are heading down to the hospital to let her know that she’s still part of this family. Thank you all for the prayers and support…

What an amazing community.....

Thank you all so much for your thoughts, prayers and donations to our cause. Allie Jo is a precious member of our family....including you now as part of that extended family. I'm amazed by the show of support. There are many good people in this world!!!! Love Mrs KH

KH- I hope no news is good news from the visit :) I'm sure Allie is in tons of pain and may not want a nice "pat" on the head or back. But I hope visit was good for the family.

Sorry mods for turning this into "Professional Muscle / Strong Folks that are weak when their dog is hurt" forum LOL. But this is why this is best internet forum there is (thanks Big A).

update

We went and visited Allie Jo yesterday. She was alert and happy to see us, but still not moving.
We got a call from them this morning; she stood, walked, peed and also ate and drank some. She's going to recover.
Thank you all for the kindness and support.
Here's a pic of my wife and kids with AllieJo yesterday

Attachments

• alliejo.jpg
    alliejo.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 187
Tears of joy being shed....that is the most wonderful news. Thank you for the pic and update of Allie Joe :angel-smi

Wow thats a great pic of her and the family....really nice looking dog bro. So glad she's gonna be alright!

OMG ...........that is freaking so great ......told you ....." love conquers all " ......this is amazing news ......wow ....I am so happy for your family [including Allie Jo ] ......my best to you all .....much love

This is awesome and what a great pic of the fam!

Great news and glad to hear she is doing well.

Wow I just saw this.

Initially this made me very sad, but after reading through the whole thread this is wonderful.

Clearly you made the right choice buddy, and I guarantee you wont regret it.!

What an amazing family :)

We are off to pick Allie up from the hospital. They’ve warned us that it is very important that she is handled very carefully and not allowed to run, jump or make any sudden movements at all or her vertebra could collapse on her spinal-card, we are talking 8 weeks.... If you're familiar with the breed then you understand my concern. Anyway we are very excited to have her back home with the family.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131