over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Update liverproblem

Well I felt I actually needed it for my job. I'm a bouncer and it's my only income... You get better paid doors when your big and impressive....here in Europa...
A couple weeks ago I was still pissed about my health problems, a drunken hero tried to fight me and I beat the shit out of him.
He got himself a trip to the hospital... and I got myself fired for being overaggresive...

Time to get a real job and get my health back...

I was a bouncer for 5 years and don't miss being a babysitter one bit

I was a bouncer for 5 years and don't miss being a babysitter one bit

Agreed...I did it from 22-28 and I was known for handling things when they needed to be handled - but always tried to avoid physical conflict if at all possible. It's just not worth it in so many ways and like you said, the babysitting is something I don't miss one bit.

It is definitely one of those glory jobs that loses it's glory after a couple months and or after you see some bad shit happen and question if being anywhere near the line of fire is worth it.

First off... You need to start trying to have a more positive outlook... How long have you been abusing your body? Multiple Years? Right?

Well it's going to take time for you to recover buddy. I was on cycle of 2-4g of gear a week for over 2 years withou cruising or off time and it took me almost a year to bring my body back into balance...

And you keep acting like you can't get
Certain supplements because of where you live. You were able to obtain gear weren't you? Just a thought.

Frankly I wish you the best but you seem like you've given up. Bro you have to fight for you health... Get some tuduca and some sythergine. It will help!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Glad to hear things are improving for you! Don't lose hope and keep up on what you need to do to keep improving. TUDCA and Synthergine will definitely help you get back on track. Keep moving forward brother!

Is it ok to take tudca or synthergine even if not on cycle?
Sure but I don't think it's recommended to do over 1000mg Tudca daily for over 8wks..

Synthergine is delivered ( in less than 5 days) everwhere in Europe.

First off... You need to start trying to have a more positive outlook... How long have you been abusing your body? Multiple Years? Right?

Well it's going to take time for you to recover buddy. I was on cycle of 2-4g of gear a week for over 2 years withou cruising or off time and it took me almost a year to bring my body back into balance...

And you keep acting like you can't get
Certain supplements because of where you live. You were able to obtain gear weren't you? Just a thought.

Frankly I wish you the best but you seem like you've given up. Bro you have to fight for you health... Get some tuduca and some sythergine. It will help!

I was on for about 1,5 year...
You took a year off all steriods?
What do you mean by balance? Test level? Did you have high liverenzymes like me?
My naturel test level went up quick , it's almost normal..
Kidneys and bloodpressure ok, cholesterol dropped from 400 to 100.
It's just the liverenzymes being high.. :mad:
I thought everything should be ok after a few weeks but you are right. i did cycle very long and used mostly 2G.... So maybe it will take longer.

Tommorow I'm gonna start training again. It's been almost 2 months.
I did not lose much muscle actually...
I'm gonna ask my doc for tudca.. i want to try it.

Thx

Last edited:
I was on for about 1,5 year...
You took a year off all steriods?
What do you mean by balance? Test level? Did you have high liverenzymes like me?
My naturel test level went up quick , it's almost normal..
Kidneys and bloodpressure ok, cholesterol dropped from 400 to 100.
It's just the liverenzymes being high.. :mad:
I thought everything should be ok after a few weeks but you are right. i did cycle very long and used mostly 2G.... So maybe it will take longer.

Tommorow I'm gonna start training again. It's been almost 2 months.
I did not lose much muscle actually...
I'm gonna ask my doc for tudca.. i want to try it.

Thx
Balance means lots of things...think about it - you don't need it explained.

High liver enzymes means your liver is working and breaking things down. You don't need to ask your doc for TUDCA. I'm very surprised at your seemingly blatant naivety on some things.

EVERYTHING HAS GOTTEN BETTER. YOURE WORRIED ABOUT A RELATIVELY MINOR THING LIKE LIVER ENZYMES WHICH WE HAVE ALL TOLD YOU HOW TO FIX.

Working out is going to raise them more or keep them elevated so keep that in kind next time you get them tested and take 5 to 7 days off prior.

Balance means lots of things...think about it - you don't need it explained.

High liver enzymes means your liver is working and breaking things down. You don't need to ask your doc for TUDCA. I'm very surprised at your seemingly blatant naivety on some things.

EVERYTHING HAS GOTTEN BETTER. YOURE WORRIED ABOUT A RELATIVELY MINOR THING LIKE LIVER ENZYMES WHICH WE HAVE ALL TOLD YOU HOW TO FIX.

Working out is going to raise them more or keep them elevated so keep that in kind next time you get them tested and take 5 to 7 days off prior.
Knight are you saying to take a week off before taking labs?
Im just curious cause I workout 5 days a week and my liver enzymes were elevated but im not on AAS.

Im just curious cause I workout 5 days a week and my liver enzymes were elevated but im not on AAS.

Some say to take at least 3 days off, but if you want an accurate measure I'd probably do 5 or 7. Liver enzymes are often high in bodybuilders/weight trained individuals - this is very well known.

Yes they will be. Strenuous exercise will raise them, which is why Knight is
saying to take a week off training.. to make sure that if they ARE elevated its
not because of the gym.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner