over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

US allies join the anti-dollar alliance

Today I woke up and chugged a gallon of sweet crude. Good stuff.

Next I watched Star Wars. Wow what a great movie.

I suppose that somewhere somebody's got some quantum computer that's running all the projections. Maybe somebody else has the whole holographic universe figured out. PRINT TO MEMBRANE.

I'd hate to think that they are deceiving people for some sort of end game.
What I love about it is that it's a free country. People talk about this all the time.

WHY would China liquidate their holding of US treasurys all at once? They print all the money they need. What would happen to the price of ANYTHING if a large amount hit the bid?? It would tank the price instantly. That is just one simple reason they will never "call our debt" or "dump it" or any other of these stupid theory ideas. Why would they dump the strongest bonds they own, which are in the strongest global currency? Do you know what bond rates are in europe? The risk rating on those bonds? Look up some of these answers, you`ll get a clue and maybe get off infowars. China is not even the largest holder of US debt!!!

Back to topic, USD will remain kind for quite some time. Which in turn will hurt us exports. NOBODY is buying catapillar right now, they all want komatsu equipment because the YEN is so dang cheap.

"China leads global U.S. debt dump"

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/17/news/economy/china-us-debt-dump-central-banks/

Perfectly normal to get out of Treasuries in a rising interest rate environment. China is the largest foreign holder, so China would be the largest seller. And, for every willing seller, there needs to be a willing buyer...

ymmv

I wonder what will happen when our creditors figure out that they'll never be paid back and we can't raise interest rates because we can't afford it. And if we do raise them, it'll burst the bubble zero percent rates has caused.

I wonder what will happen when our creditors figure out that they'll never be paid back and we can't raise interest rates because we can't afford it. And if we do raise them, it'll burst the bubble zero percent rates has caused.

As of yet, the US dollar is by far the most dominant reserve currency. To displace the US dollar there has to be a viable option? Euro is not viable at this point, and getting worse everyday. Yuan, Ruble etc.. don't respect any rule of law, or have transparency. The Yen? Loonie? Peso? Meh. A new globally agreed on currency? We cant agree on policies within our own borders..

I'm not in any way defending the US monetary policies by the way, but as fucked up as the US policies are, there are far worse options.

It's hard to default when you own the printing press...

Last edited:
on top of that China is buying and hoarding large amounts of gold

Gold-backed currency will make a comeback. The Chinese, Russians, Iranians have started their stockpiles. Others will follow suit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131