over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What actually causes HGH bloat?

hgh bloat

purity would be my guess which some of you are talking bout additives and such thats what i mean, but keep in mind my guess but id bet money on if your getting bloat off hgh alone your hplc would not test that great

No way that you can blame that on organ growth or even water retention from HGH already. Sounds like you're constipated.

Yes your right, when you go for so long between shots, 3-4 days, then you burn calories a lot slower.

Go back on the HGH every other day? How else can i fix the constipation

What is HZT?

Also I understand that the UG hgh has an added component to make you look fuller quickly so you think it is working, but this causes bloat. Can remember what the component is....? Maybe some chemist on here remembers?

Are the chineese underground HGH suppliers using ractopamine

Cortisol has been found in UG growth before....some of the same side effects, water retention, etc.

I know its old thread, what happened lately, r u still on HGH, same issue?

I use Ansomone, its a quality product. However, i get that GH gut, protruding belly everyone else who's honest, and watches how they look.

I've been using it for about 3 months, i would say 2 months at 4 IU every other day, and last 1 month at 2 IU at 2 / 3 times a week, sometimes i go 3 or 4 days without a shot

Wow. I thought Ansomone was long gone.

Unfortunately, I grew up extra pudgy (fairly lean now and for many years due to learning how and what to eat) and have had water from most every gh. IP's Getropin was the least (that stuff was way underrated) I'm about a month into Kefei's. Started at 2iu, then 2.5. Now that I'm at a whopping 3.3 the water is building up but not as bad as many others. Sucks cuz I eat VERY clean. Time for herbal diuretics i guess.

Sd

My MD says that GH affects Aldosterone levels in the body. He put me on a small dose of HZT which takes care of mostly sodium issues and I lost a lot of the water from my GH, but I still have a little in my ankles at times.

He said that an Aldesterone Inhibitor would more than likely take care of that, but also told me that those types of AI's have been known to cause Gyno and that he has seen it first hand...so I just declined as I didn't want any part of that.

So I'm happy with HZT, lower sodium diet, and some VIT C supplements.

Your doctor is absolutely correct it appears:

Hoffman DM, Crampton L, Sernia C, et al. Short-term growth hormone (GH) treatment of GH-deficient adults increases body sodium and extracellular water, but not blood pressure. J Clin Endocrinol Metab1996;81:1123–8.

Abstract
Initiation of GH treatment in adults is frequently complicated by the development of symptomatic fluid retention. To investigate the mechanism and extent of fluid retention that occurs with dosages of GH used in the treatment of GH-deficient adults, we conducted a double blind study in which seven GH-deficient patients (aged 24-74 yr) each received in random order daily sc injections of placebo, a physiological dose of GH (0.04 U/kg, low dose), and a supraphysiological dose of GH (0.08 U/kg, high dose) for 7 days, separated by 21-day washout periods. On the seventh day, measurements were made of serum insulin-like growth factor I, body weight, exchangeable sodium, plasma volume, angiotensinogen, PRA, aldosterone, atrial natriuretic peptide (ANP), and mean 24-h ambulatory heart rate and blood pressure. GH significantly increased mean insulin-like growth factor I levels from 105 +/- 11 to 304 +/- 45 micrograms/L during low dose treatment (P = 0.006) and 400 +/- 76 micrograms/L during high dose treatment (P = 0.004). High dose GH caused a 1.2 +/- 0.3 kg increase in body weight (P = 0.01) and a 193 +/- 65 mmol increase in exchangeable sodium (P = 0.008). Low dose GH had a lesser effect, with no significant increase in body weight, but an increase in exchangeable sodium of 113 +/- 37 mmol (P = 0.02). Plasma volume was not significantly affected by GH treatment. Mean supine angiotensinogen levels were significantly higher during both GH treatments compared to placebo (low dose, P = 0.017; high dose, P = 0.028) as were mean supine PRA levels (low dose, P = 0.0002; high dose, P = 0.0025). Supine angiotensin II, aldosterone, and ANP levels were not significantly affected by GH treatment. There was no significant change from placebo in any of the sodium-regulating hormones in the erect posture. The mean 24-h heart rate was significantly higher during low dose (82 +/- 2 beats/min; P = 0.0001) and high dose (88 +/- 3 beats/min; P = 0.0001) GH treatment than during placebo (67 +/- 3 beats/min). However, no significant change in mean 24-h systolic or diastolic blood pressure was observed. In summary, acute GH administration using doses currently employed in treating adults causes a dose-related increase in body weight and body sodium, but no associated increase in blood pressure. We conclude that 1) sodium retention is a physiological effect of GH, but does not cause an acute rise in blood pressure; and 2) the mechanism of sodium and fluid retention is not primarily due to enhanced aldosterone secretion or inhibition of ANP release, but more likely to a direct renal tubular effect.

J. Moller, N. Moller, E. Frandsen, T. Wolthers, J. O. Jorgensen, J. S. Christiansen. Blockade of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system prevents growth hormone-induced fluid retention in humans. American Journal of Physiology - Endocrinology and Metabolism Published 1 May 1997 Vol. 272 no. 5, E803-E808.

Abstract

To test if the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) is involved in growth hormone (GH)-associated fluid retention, we examined the effect of GH administration in the presence or absence of RAAS blockade at different levels on body fluid homeostasis. Eight subjects were examined in a controlled, randomized double-blinded trial. During four 6-day periods they received subcutaneous GH (6 IU-m-2) or placebo injections and tablets as follows: 1) placebo and placebo, 2) GH and placebo, 3) GH and captopril, and 4) GH and spironolactone. GH increased extracellular volume (liters; placebo 18.87 +/- 0.85; GH + placebo 20.43 +/- 1.01) but this effect was abolished by captopril (GH + captopril 18.82 +/- 0.67) and spironolactone (GH + spironolactone 18.99 +/- 0.85). Correspondingly, the GH-induced reduction in bioimpedance was blocked by captopril and spironolactone. Plasma renin and angiotensin II concentrations increased during all three GH treatment regimens, whereas plasma aldosterone was increased only after GH plus spironolactone. The data demonstrate that GH activates the RAAS and that blockade of the RAAS by two separate mechanisms prevents fluid retention normally encountered after GH exposure. These observations suggest that the RAAS plays a key role in GH-induced regulation of fluid homeostasis.

I have been taking Benicar HTC for a while now and do not have much problem with water retention.

Olmesartan is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist Benicar HCTZ

Other examples of angiotensin II receptor blockers include:

Azilsartan (Edarbi)
Candesartan (Atacand)
Eprosartan (Teveten)
Losartan (Cozaar)
Telmisartan (Micardis)
Valsartan (Diovan)

Aldactone is another medication used to treat a condition in which you have too much aldosterone in your body.

Medication Names
spironolactone (Aldactone)
eplerenone (Inspra)

Guys if you are struggling with bloat on GH, use telmisartan. It will reduce blood pressure and simultaneously serves as a mild diuretic.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws