over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do most anti aging clinics charge?

Mine won't but I know a few guys that have had insurance cover some of the cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine won't but I know a few guys that have had insurance cover some of the cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah ok. I wonder how common that is. I just assumed insurance wasn't gonna go near them.

U can get the codes from most clinics and send them in for reimbursement to ur insurance, IF the insurance will do it, BUT,remember this:

Clinic sell their stuff at NON INSURANCE rates so if say u only pay $10 per month for a vial of watson test cyp (like i do! :p) and at the clinic ur paying $100 a vial, then u might only get back $10, it all depends on ur insurance and how much they will reimburse u!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Yeah if you have a good doctor or go to a good clinic that knows their stuff and everything is worded properly insurance will cover it. I was not getting any test, but was getting a few other things and my insurance covered it besides a $20 copay.

U can get the codes from most clinics and send them in for reimbursement to ur insurance, IF the insurance will do it, BUT,remember this:

Clinic sell their stuff at NON INSURANCE rates so if say u only pay $10 per month for a vial of watson test cyp (like i do! :p) and at the clinic ur paying $100 a vial, then u might only get back $10, it all depends on ur insurance and how much they will reimburse u!

Duly noted. Thanks for all the info. If I could make this happen ill be set. Trt levels of test and some anavar once in a while...I could cruise on that till I'm geriatric. And to get it through legit legal sources...

Duly noted. Thanks for all the info. If I could make this happen ill be set. Trt levels of test and some anavar once in a while...I could cruise on that till I'm geriatric. And to get it through legit legal sources...

Pm me with any more q u got! Just cleaned out the pm box!

He is not getting pharmacy GH at that price. I call it BS. This clinics charge around 15 to 20 an IU. $300 just for the GH is at $3 an IU. You show me any place that is doing that and I will sign up.

Exactly. No way its US Pharm gh. I have a friend that is a pharmacist and he said the lowest he had seen is about 12 a iu up to 18 a iu depending on brand.
More then likely they were giving him a peptide saying it was gh. I know someone that happened to.

Last edited:
$50/week

Test, HCG, Arimidex.

Blood work/physical all extra.

Better question: Can you do TRT through an anti-aging clinic for 6-12 months, then convince your general practitioner to script you out the test (because you had been getting it from anther doctor for so long) so your insurance covers it.

Convincing your primary doc after a year is possible. Especially if you have a dialed in trt of about 700. I think family docs will be hesitant about pushing you in the 1000+ range.

Low prob of trt from your doc getting you 1000 plus. Expect about .3ml of test c 250 once a week (put you at 700-800)

For the clinics, I spoke to one whe says push you to 1000-1100, give you hcg, and anastrozole every 3 days for 200 a month. Test compounded atthe pharmacy. price includes labs. Or about $50 a week.

So, to make us all sad- pharma grade test costs the govt about $1/ml for test e or c (one is cheaper at 67 cents but forget which because it doesnt matter)
So your pharma grade test costs $10 per 10 ml vial.....

So bottom line it looks like clinic is gonna cost 50$ a week? Plus cost of bloodwork and physical. How often do they need bloodwork? What does the clinic usually charge for that ?

I actually did what deansreturned said to do, was with my clinic for about 5 years, then went to my doc, and explained everything to him and he scripted me test right away, hcg and ai were up to me

Var is not cheap but it is from a compounding pharm as is most test u will get, meaning u wont get branded watson, but i like the compounded test, and var

I was getting depo test cyp 200mgs every 15 days for TRT and I have done many UG Labs here on this site with stronger test. I had low t from seroquel they put me on. That medicine put my prolactin levels through the roof, I had no sex drive in over a year, early stages of gyno, so seroquel is a bad drug unless they give you caber with it. Plus I gained 50 lbs of fat in 3-4 months. went from 210ish to over 250. Couldn't even tie my shoes. I added prop to my TRT dose cause 200mgs every 15 days I was feeling nothing. I added a little prop from a source here and my test levels went over 5k in 3 months and i wasn't running the prop all 3 months on TRT, only last few weeks maybe.

So I was cut off for having outstanding levels.I should have known, but i wasn't expecting this stuff to be so strong.

How often do clinics require blood work to be done? What do they charge you for this?

I was getting depo test cyp 200mgs every 15 days for TRT and I have done many UG Labs here on this site with stronger test. I had low t from seroquel they put me on. That medicine put my prolactin levels through the roof, I had no sex drive in over a year, early stages of gyno, so seroquel is a bad drug unless they give you caber with it. Plus I gained 50 lbs of fat in 3-4 months. went from 210ish to over 250. Couldn't even tie my shoes. I added prop to my TRT dose cause 200mgs every 15 days I was feeling nothing. I added a little prop from a source here and my test levels went over 5k in 3 months and i wasn't running the prop all 3 months on TRT, only last few weeks maybe.

So I was cut off for having outstanding levels.I should have known, but i wasn't expecting this stuff to be so strong.

Wow crazy that u got cut off, on another note, watson branded cyp has had some issues over the last year or maybe more for being bunk or underdosed, thats why i option to go compounding route, one of the pharm watsons i got from my pharmacy had my levels drop from 700ish down to 285.... WTF! And i did all the shots the same etc... My doc crapped hinself when he saw my bw, was like WTF? So got a new bottle and all was good, there are a lot of threads up on the webz and 1 here somewhere of people complaining pf their watson cyp being crap

How often do clinics require blood work to be done? What do they charge you for this?

Man do urself and ur wallet a favor, ask them what needs to be tested and get it done thru ur doctor! Way cheaper, then simply fax or copy and email them ur bw,

Also for most places a yearly physical and some other paper work will need to be filled out as well,

Bw usually required e3 months for first year then 2 times a year there after.... If u really want to get dialled in well,

U can always use the female hormone panel on privatemed labs and choose male when filling out the form.... There are also discount codes online or thru a few guys on here, and also look at directlabs as well for bw

Last edited:
OK, so I talked two this dude again briefly (too briefly) to try and get more detail and this is what he's claiming.

25iu Somatropin wk
Upjohn or Watson test, TRT dose
20mg var/day

He corrected at $1200 for 3 months, so $400 month at this anti aging clinic/dermatologist. That's still unheard of prices for Somatropin or any pharma gh really.

Someone is lying, he's taking peptides, or something funny is going on. Nobody sells Soma that cheap, right? I can't imagine insurance is covering a portion of this and that's the resulting total out of pocket he's paying.

Last edited:
Just to find someone dishing out Pharma grade gh would be wonderful even if paying top $.
Just knowing you're getting the real thing would satisfying

So far I found three clinics online.

All seem to the 200-300 a month range for test, anastrozole, and hcg.

They also say labs are included in the price and have a 3 month minimum (one rx of test so they can justify you as a patient, customer)...

Anyone have any luck.

Of course, trt makes you above board. And you may be lucky enough to find one to get you to T of 1000-1100....

I live overseas, so no choice other then online clinics, they ship to me.

I'm on test and HCG- they send me double what I take, for around 450USD + shipping- this lasts me approx. 4 months

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws