over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What has changed?

I recall everyone had a "reason" for using nubain too. Lol. Haven't heard anyone mention it in a while but same era from memory. Had a good friend go through some decent withdrawals from it.
Some people have a need to justify why they are doing something that is bad for them. I just take out the middleman and say i want to use it or do it. Saves lying to myself.

It's ok to fear dnp. It's not for everyone

I have a fear of heights and spiders
I hate being over deep water on the open ocean

iu

I know her personally - she is a real freak, she has been in contest shape for many years all year round, something like a female version of Roman Fritz - she lives bodybuilding 24/7 365 days a year - she never gives up on her diet, she doesn't do cheat meals - she is a real freak

my great respect, I am a big fan of her physics and approach

I think she is an example of what should prevail and what should be rewarded, and also what fans want to see, regardless of the division. Muscle development full of stretch marks

iu

She had a serious accident and her legs were 2 sticks, even worse than in this first image, I didn't think she could get them to that level.

iu

12013358.jpg

I think she is an example of what should prevail and what should be rewarded, and also what fans want to see, regardless of the division. Muscle development full of stretch marks

iu

She had a serious accident and her legs were 2 sticks, even worse than in this first image, I didn't think she could get them to that level.

iu

12013358.jpg
Roman Fritz has 2 titanium hips and his legs are one of the best in all of pro bodybuilding - everything is possible if you just believe in it

The advent of social media has seen physiques that wouldn’t place on stage earn more money than Mr O’s.
These ‘influencers’ posting weekly and sometimes daily vids of themselves which require them (they seem to think) to be in top shape year round has, in my opinion, increased the need to use hard hitting meds such and tren, dieuretics, thyroid preps etc which in turn has seen the increase of premature bb deaths in recent years.
This level of condition was seldom seen aside from comp time maybe 3-4 times a year up until circa 10 years ago.

Drug doses have increased (I think), but given that everyone now has a platform (social media/podcasts/blogs/websites) have they stayed the same but more people are talking about them?

The availability and price of HGH.

The availability and ease of blood work. Yes, this is a positive factor as we can spot issues before anything gets serious serious. But I feel it's also used an excuse to really push drugs. "My bloods are fine, so I'm going to run 3.5g/wk" mentality. I often think about the side effects that bloods don't show such as neurotoxicity, cognitive function, liver adenoma, etc...

Health supplementation use has increased. Again, whilst this is great for mitigating the negative effects of PEDs, it's not going to ward off all sides.

Social media has put a lot of pressure in males to look a certain way. You need to be successful, have money, own 5x business and look good all the time for your followers not just on the beach or for a comp. Has this caused BB to push PEDs more?

People are lazier than they used to be. Now someone wants to take 300mg of COQ10 and not do 30mins cardio.

Everyone patience has gone. You want your Amazon delivery TODAY, or it's not good enough. BB want results TODAY and not in 5-10 years doing it the hard way grinding, eating, not missing meals or workouts. Let's increase the PEDs instead.
I just repeated this. Maybe i should read previous posts before I put my offering together! 👀

What about shallow water on the open ocean
I’m allow right with shallow water in the ice except near Africa and I probably won’t swim if I ever went to Australia just too much shit in the water that will eat you.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws