• 20-21''

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • 21-22''

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • over 22'' (holy shit!)

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
18" at a long limbed 6'1". Look small [emoji20]

I feel this, I'm 18.5 long limbed. My buddy with 16.5-17s looks bigger arm wise bc he's only 5'8 :(

I'll bet your arms look real big on your frame. Nice work.

Thanks bro......Everyone thinks I'm 240 cause my arms are so big... I love having big arms they defiantly get attention... I train arms everyday I go to the gym im addicted to having big arms.....it's like a high when you go out and girls want to rub and touch your arms.... Lol

Thanks bro......Everyone thinks I'm 240 cause my arms are so big... I love having big arms they defiantly get attention... I train arms everyday I go to the gym im addicted to having big arms.....it's like a high when you go out and girls want to rub and touch your arms.... Lol

Arms every day.. Just like "the Situation"

Arms every day.. Just like "the Situation"

Just like CT fletcher.....watching his videos over the years. he got me training calves forearms and a bi or tri every time I go to the gym... So let's say I go do chest. Then after I superset calves then forearms and then biceps or triceps all till failure...defiantly working.

Just like CT fletcher.....watching his videos over the years. he got me training calves forearms and a bi or tri every time I go to the gym... So let's say I go do chest. Then after I superset calves then forearms and then biceps or triceps all till failure...defiantly working.

I did arms 3 x per week for a year and it defiantly helped:D

It's obvious you guys are overtraining. Don't you read? Just imagine how big your arms would be if you trained them once every 7-10 days.<-----sarcasm

Mine are 17.25, but look pretty big for a midget.

Not big enough, guess I need to start hitting them more often.

How many set you guys doing when working them everyday?

17.75 @ 5' 8.5", cold

arms have come up almost an inch in 6 months and I'm far leaner now.

Not big enough, guess I need to start hitting them more often.

How many set you guys doing when working them everyday?

This is what I do, but to each his own. I do bis and tris on day. For triceps I do
4 exercises and reps are
20 20 15 10 10 then light weight till failure
Same with biceps

On back day I do triceps same as arm day only 3 exercises. Then calves 10 set till failure... Then forearms 10 set till failure

Chest day I do biceps same as arm day only 3 exercises.. Then forearms and calves...

Shoulder day.... I Do 1 exercise bis and tris superset back and forth. I keep going till my arms hurt. No particular routine. Every set till failure. Then forearms and calves...

Leg day. Forearms and calves

I usually go to the gym six days a week so I guess I lied about doing arms everyday I go to the gym. But I think 3 days a week is working for me cause my genetics suck. So I got to do what I got to do brother...

I work out with a buddy of mine and he has been doing my 3 day a week routine with arms and he went from 15 inch to 17.5... And we been doing arms like this for 2.5 years. Forearms and calves I am on seven months and I see a big difference. He doesn't do forearms and calves with me cause he was gifted with big forearms.

Good luck bro...

This is what I do, but to each his own. I do bis and tris on day. For triceps I do
4 exercises and reps are
20 20 15 10 10 then light weight till failure
Same with biceps

On back day I do triceps same as arm day only 3 exercises. Then calves 10 set till failure... Then forearms 10 set till failure

Chest day I do biceps same as arm day only 3 exercises.. Then forearms and calves...

Shoulder day.... I Do 1 exercise bis and tris superset back and forth. I keep going till my arms hurt. No particular routine. Every set till failure. Then forearms and calves...

Leg day. Forearms and calves

I usually go to the gym six days a week so I guess I lied about doing arms everyday I go to the gym. But I think 3 days a week is working for me cause my genetics suck. So I got to do what I got to do brother...

I work out with a buddy of mine and he has been doing my 3 day a week routine with arms and he went from 15 inch to 17.5... And we been doing arms like this for 2.5 years. Forearms and calves I am on seven months and I see a big difference. He doesn't do forearms and calves with me cause he was gifted with big forearms.

Good luck bro...

Thanks, I'm the same way. Calves and forearms never get a workout. Makes my biceps look small lol. I'm working on that now. Shoulders are the same, they get plenty from chest.

Last edited:
Biceos size

currently at 200lbs I go to 22" when at 220 I go to 24" But I have used the Barretts muscle morph straps of advanced occlusion to loosen my ligaments and pressure bars to raise up my arm ligaments 2"-3" when they get tight so That is how I did this size at 5' 3".

This was about 9 weeks ago bf I came off everything also was about 1week out from a show they only just a little over 18 in pic.

THEBIGGUY84

Wow bro.... You are fucking shredded man... Looking good

currently at 200lbs I go to 22" when at 220 I go to 24" But I have used the Barretts muscle morph straps of advanced occlusion to loosen my ligaments and pressure bars to raise up my arm ligaments 2"-3" when they get tight so That is how I did this size at 5' 3".

That, I've got to see.

Ok... Right... Sounds legit.

Look I don't wanna sound like a ass but I will believe that when I see it. Pics???

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws