over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's a high dose these days?

Dbol converts to DHT as well. Just to be clear, my why pertained to using testosterone with nandrolone. Not to a nandrolone-only cycle. The point being that the old dbol + deca stack was just fine and that there is no need to add testosterone to that stack.

it converts to methyl-1-testosterone in very tiny amounts..

it has a very low affinity for 5 alpha reductase because it has an extra double bond in the A-ring

for 99% of ppl reading this board gear is farr cheaper and more accessable these days.

if someone has bad gear its there own fault for not paying attention.

i think general doses are higher largely due to that.

I think the same, it's no coincidence (the larger dosages in general).

it converts to methyl-1-testosterone in very tiny amounts..

it has a very low affinity for 5 alpha reductase because it has an extra double bond in the A-ring

No need to lecture me little_slice, I also have William Llewelyn's 'Anabolics' ;)

Dbol does convert to DHT, if only a little.

Btw: I hope the study you referred to isn't the one done in 1995 on rats?

Last edited:
No need to lecture me little_slice, I also have William Llewelyn's 'Anabolics' ;)

Dbol does convert to DHT, if only a little.

Btw: I hope the study you referred to isn't the one done in 1995 on rats?

study on DHT and erections in

rats, in older men, and in animal models.

Lewellyn's book says dbol can convert to methyl-1-testosterone via 5 alpha reductase, but only in trace amounts

Back in 1985had a friend that was a trainer in Louisiana and Ron love came and stayed with him for a few days.I don't know what else Ron was using but he did say he loved eq.and was using 800 mg.,which is no small amount

androgen receptor‘s play a huge role here. the more and longer you’re on the more they can hold and/or more are created. so you could be on 1g a week for many years and your levels could be at 20,000 mike arnold can explain it better, but it’s something like that.

I don’t think Dallas was on 7g week, probably more like 3g a week of test.

I would appreciate if someone could post the pharmacokinetic data for 50 times the therapeutic dose. That would be great.

you should keep the amount which suit you most and do not put too much weight on your body

No shit! Unless you make gear yourself, you don't know what you're getting.

Unless you buy from pharmacies that sells compounds legally, the UG shit will ALWAYS be a gamble.

Even if you make it yourself, what's to say your Chinese raw supplier isn't cutting the powder with baking soda? Nothing is stopping them and you wouldn't know.

I never tried the CEBA but I did try the British Dispensary (ok) and then later IP's 50mg Dbol (meh) and then still later Balkan 10mg Dbol. The Balkan, in my opinion beat the British Dispensary and the Chinese IP by far.

The Balkan DBOL is as good as it gets.

Even if you make it yourself, what's to say your Chinese raw supplier isn't cutting the powder with baking soda? Nothing is stopping them and you wouldn't know.

Baking soda? So baking so is ok to inject?

Have it tested. It's like $100 bucks. Then you know how pure everyone of the bottles you churn out is going to be. Very small price to pay.

Have it tested. It's like $100 bucks. Then you know how pure everyone of the bottles you churn out is going to be. Very small price to pay.

For years I have tested my testosterone by injecting 75 mgs IM and getting a blood draw exactly 48 hours later.......I know what properly dosed test will look like just seeing my test result.

Last edited:
People say doses these days have gone up because the quality of gear has gone down, that's just not true. Ptosis have gone up because word has gotten around that guys have been using big doses for a long long time. I remember back in 97 oh well known "guru" letting the cat out of the bag I bought most of the big guys running a minimum of 4 grams a week. And that 4 gram per week Mark being "where the magic starts to happen" and you'd see anabolic activity independent of the AR once ARs were saturated, (with AR supposedly being saturated at 3000-3500mg of test alone. If that were the case, there'd be no need to use anything other than 3500 (call it 4g to be safe) test per week, then add in GH, slin,& t3... And studies supposedly showing AR upregulation with higher doses, but I'm skipping ahead about 10yrs here)

..then maybe a year or so after that, another fella "in the know" making it known (to people nationwide/not in LA) that the common dose for the "big guys/freaks" at Gold's in Venice specifically, was 4 grams of test and 2 grams of deca, either year-round or offseason... "Offseason" being year round for most.

Keep in mind this was all years before the crackdown on the Mexican vet steroid producers and most guys...nearly everybody was still using non-ugl stuff.. Either "pharmacy" from Mexico/Romania/Spain/Brazil/Thailand, or vet stuff from Mexico and Australia... And the only concern about quality was if their Brovel/Tornel t200 was actually 200mg or 150mg/ml, or their QV or PetPharma Enan was actually 350mg or 275mg/1ml, or how much anadrol was actually in their QV tabs etc etc...

Then of course fast forward to a few yrs ago and you had bostin talking about his 10-13g cycles and a fella named O'regan and him helping a bunch of young guys turn pro with Cycles in the six or seven Gram a week range.

"Back in the day", say 98, guys not "in the know" would worry about using 3 primotestins per week vs 4, thinking 4 would produce more neg sides.

Now, with the internet and message boards, more people know what is possible and safe and what isn't. Just like with insulin when I started out. Everybody thought 15 IU's per day would either kill you or make you diabetic. Nobody really had an answer 2 certain questions, so some of us took it upon ourselves to experiment and disprove (or prove) a lot of the myths.

Do you "need" 3-5g test a week plus 1-2g "other stuff"? No....but does it make a difference? Of course. Even just 500 mg of testosterone per week by itself will produce a decent physique... But 5000mg just makes things a whole lot easier. At 4, 5, 6g EVERYTHING you do works. You can do everything "wrong" and get better results then a guy using one gram a week doing everything "right", and nobody really cares. There's no "honor" in using less and looking good... you just come off as a crybaby, like guys like Shawn Ray saying they're not winning shows because they're not willing to do the stuff other guys are. Nobody cares.. And usually nobody believes you anyways. It's more likely that the guys not winning are using the same amount of drugs as the guys who are winning, they're just not getting the same results. They don't have the same genetics. They don't respond the same to a drugs. Not everybody is born with the genetics of a guy like Kevin levrone or Flex wheeler. I remember back in the day a decade ago or more the rumor of flex wheeler just looked in her smelling a 10 mg tablet of dbol and growing like a weed... Come find out Flex wheeler was using enormous amounts of drugs just like everybody else it's not like he was using a gram and getting the results of guys using 6 grams.

If you can afford it, but say You're A supplier, and you have unlimited Supply, why wouldn't you use as much as you wanted? So long as your blood pressure wasn't Sky High you weren't getting nose bleeds tying your shoes you weren't covered in acne and your liver enzymes weren't in the 200s... Why not use as much as possible? As if there is some honor in walking around and telling people that you're only using a v the amount of the guy who won the super heavyweight class at the border states or Emerald cup or whatever mr. YMCA show or what the fuck ever..Nobody cares.

It's 2018 and it's been almost two decades or more that guys have been pushing the envelope as far as dosages and all the myths of our livers falling out and are kidneys disintegrating have largely been disproved.

The incentive to cut Raws just isn't there.the stuff is cheap as fuck in China as it is. Making an extra $.50/gram at the expense of getting bad word of mouth just isn't there.

People say doses these days have gone up because the quality of gear has gone down, that's just not true. Ptosis have gone up because word has gotten around that guys have been using big doses for a long long time. I remember back in 97 oh well known "guru" letting the cat out of the bag I bought most of the big guys running a minimum of 4 grams a week. And that 4 gram per week Mark being "where the magic starts to happen" and you'd see anabolic activity independent of the AR once ARs were saturated, (with AR supposedly being saturated at 3000-3500mg of test alone. If that were the case, there'd be no need to use anything other than 3500 (call it 4g to be safe) test per week, then add in GH, slin,& t3... And studies supposedly showing AR upregulation with higher doses, but I'm skipping ahead about 10yrs here)

..then maybe a year or so after that, another fella "in the know" making it known (to people nationwide/not in LA) that the common dose for the "big guys/freaks" at Gold's in Venice specifically, was 4 grams of test and 2 grams of deca, either year-round or offseason... "Offseason" being year round for most.

Keep in mind this was all years before the crackdown on the Mexican vet steroid producers and most guys...nearly everybody was still using non-ugl stuff.. Either "pharmacy" from Mexico/Romania/Spain/Brazil/Thailand, or vet stuff from Mexico and Australia... And the only concern about quality was if their Brovel/Tornel t200 was actually 200mg or 150mg/ml, or their QV or PetPharma Enan was actually 350mg or 275mg/1ml, or how much anadrol was actually in their QV tabs etc etc...

Then of course fast forward to a few yrs ago and you had bostin talking about his 10-13g cycles and a fella named O'regan and him helping a bunch of young guys turn pro with Cycles in the six or seven Gram a week range.

"Back in the day", say 98, guys not "in the know" would worry about using 3 primotestins per week vs 4, thinking 4 would produce more neg sides.

Now, with the internet and message boards, more people know what is possible and safe and what isn't. Just like with insulin when I started out. Everybody thought 15 IU's per day would either kill you or make you diabetic. Nobody really had an answer 2 certain questions, so some of us took it upon ourselves to experiment and disprove (or prove) a lot of the myths.

Do you "need" 3-5g test a week plus 1-2g "other stuff"? No....but does it make a difference? Of course. Even just 500 mg of testosterone per week by itself will produce a decent physique... But 5000mg just makes things a whole lot easier. At 4, 5, 6g EVERYTHING you do works. You can do everything "wrong" and get better results then a guy using one gram a week doing everything "right", and nobody really cares. There's no "honor" in using less and looking good... you just come off as a crybaby, like guys like Shawn Ray saying they're not winning shows because they're not willing to do the stuff other guys are. Nobody cares.. And usually nobody believes you anyways. It's more likely that the guys not winning are using the same amount of drugs as the guys who are winning, they're just not getting the same results. They don't have the same genetics. They don't respond the same to a drugs. Not everybody is born with the genetics of a guy like Kevin levrone or Flex wheeler. I remember back in the day a decade ago or more the rumor of flex wheeler just looked in her smelling a 10 mg tablet of dbol and growing like a weed... Come find out Flex wheeler was using enormous amounts of drugs just like everybody else it's not like he was using a gram and getting the results of guys using 6 grams.

If you can afford it, but say You're A supplier, and you have unlimited Supply, why wouldn't you use as much as you wanted? So long as your blood pressure wasn't Sky High you weren't getting nose bleeds tying your shoes you weren't covered in acne and your liver enzymes weren't in the 200s... Why not use as much as possible? As if there is some honor in walking around and telling people that you're only using a v the amount of the guy who won the super heavyweight class at the border states or Emerald cup or whatever mr. YMCA show or what the fuck ever..Nobody cares.

It's 2018 and it's been almost two decades or more that guys have been pushing the envelope as far as dosages and all the myths of our livers falling out and are kidneys disintegrating have largely been disproved.
It's no wonder that guys have always pushed the boundaries in this endeavor just like any other endeavor.

The question is; can a person even keep BP and bloodwork in range on the doses you've stated? (6+ grams) Genetic variability aside, I really really doubt it. At those doses, you'll remodel your heart muscle indefinitely.

Everything works at 6 grams (this is sadly such a true statement, it's not even funny, that's why taking advice from a loaded to the gill genetic freak is pointless); and everything breaks there too. Maybe not now, but eventually [emoji17]...that's why the smart ones did what they needed to do and got out of it (downsized accordingly)...the ones who tried to play the size game in their older years ended up dead sadly.

It's cool to see you share this though, not many were around this "scene", PM brought all age brackets and geographies together in this regard.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner