over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which SARM do you recommend?

Jeff2707

Newbies
I'm currently taking GHRP-2 with CJC1295 no DAC.

I'm looking to stack it with a SARM. My goal is to add some lean muscle mass, and lose weight, specifically belly fat. I'd also like a SARM with minimal negative side effects. I've been looking at the following SARMS:

LGD-4033
Ostarine
RAD-140
SR9009

Which do you recommend, based on my goals? Seems that LGD9009 and/or LGD-4033 might be good for my goals, but would appreciate the expert opinions form members here.

I'm currently taking GHRP-2 with CJC1295 no DAC.

I'm looking to stack it with a SARM. My goal is to add some lean muscle mass, and lose weight, specifically belly fat. I'd also like a SARM with minimal negative side effects. I've been looking at the following SARMS:

LGD-4033
Ostarine
RAD-140
SR9009

Which do you recommend, based on my goals? Seems that LGD9009 and/or LGD-4033 might be good for my goals, but would appreciate the expert opinions form members here.

I like LGD-4033. It boosts testosterone real well with little noticeable sides.
RAD-140 may be stronger in test boosting but the rage is hard to control.
People seem to love ostarine but it's not near as potent as LGD-4033.
SR-9009 has very poor bioavailability so I've never tried it.

LGD-4033 for the win! :D

Thanks. Is there a difference between the liquid and capsule?

It's the same price for:

60 capsules @ 10mgs

Or

10MG/ml -25ml bottle

Which is better? How long will each last? I'm unclear how many doses would be in the liquid??

Thanks. Is there a difference between the liquid and capsule?

It's the same price for:

60 capsules @ 10mgs

Or

10MG/ml -25ml bottle

Which is better? How long will each last? I'm unclear how many doses would be in the liquid??

It depends on whether or not the company you buy from is using good quality raws and dosing them accurately. Whether it's liquid or capsule won't make a difference if it's a high quality product.
To figure out the number of doses take the number of ml's in the vial and multiply by the number of mg's per ml. Most liquids are 30ml and 10mg per ml. That's a total of 300mg. If you take 10mg per day then you get one month per bottle.

Definitely LGD-4033 :)

But lgd boost the own testosterone production then during lgd is useless to use testosreone or i am wrong?

I like LGD-4033. It boosts testosterone real well with little noticeable sides.
RAD-140 may be stronger in test boosting but the rage is hard to control.
People seem to love ostarine but it's not near as potent as LGD-4033.
SR-9009 has very poor bioavailability so I've never tried it.

LGD-4033 for the win! :D
[lang=vi]Is there any problem with mixing just all 4 of the above?[/lang]

[lang=vi]Is there any problem with mixing just all 4 of the above?[/lang]

No problem at all but to me that is just overkill. Try to use different drugs that work via different mechanisms. Like MK-677 would be a much better addition to LGD than another SARM imo. Although some do use sarm stacks with good effect but I would much rather just add 1 SARM to an AAS cycle.

But lgd boost the own testosterone production then during lgd is useless to use testosreone or i am wrong?

No not useless at all. I think SARM's are perfect for naturals wanting to get their "feet wet". Some SARM's also make great additions to AAS cycles. AAS are generally better but there is definitely a place for SARM's. I was very impressed with LGD-4033 and I have used nearly every steroid out there. RAD-140 was extremely strong but made me feel too anxious so I had to stop it. I think LGD and Test would make a great cycle.

No not useless at all. I think SARM's are perfect for naturals wanting to get their "feet wet". Some SARM's also make great additions to AAS cycles. AAS are generally better but there is definitely a place for SARM's. I was very impressed with LGD-4033 and I have used nearly every steroid out there. RAD-140 was extremely strong but made me feel too anxious so I had to stop it. I think LGD and Test would make a great cycle.
[lang=vi]Now rad-140 can be compared to lgd? What dosage did you use? I know in another thread it was said that everyone only got tbose side effects based on high doses. Thought?[/lang]

Do we know enough about LGD-4033 yet to know if it's safe?

Is a PCT needed with LGD at doses in the 1-5mg per day range?

[lang=vi]Now rad-140 can be compared to lgd? What dosage did you use? I know in another thread it was said that everyone only got tbose side effects based on high doses. Thought?[/lang]

I was using 10mg per day and started at that amount so the high dosed comment could be true. I still have the bottle so I could experiment and try a lower dose to see if there is a difference. But I don't like anything that makes me feel anxious as I have suffered from it in the past. So I doubt I will ever try it again. It's hard to compare the two completely as I was only on RAD-140 for about 1 week. I will say it felt stronger in many ways but I couldn't give you a definite answer. I was very impressed with LGD and I will experiment with higher doses in the future (I went up to 10mg).

Do we know enough about LGD-4033 yet to know if it's safe?

Is a PCT needed with LGD at doses in the 1-5mg per day range?

From using it and researching it extensively I feel it is a safe SARM and shouldn't negatively ones health too much. Although SARM's are definitely not side effect free like many portray them to be. It will suppress your natural test and could negatively effect blood work. However I would never call it dangerous... far from it. If a tiny dose is used no pct would be fine but if using 5mg+ for extended periods I would recommend a basic pct as it will suppress your natural test. Although you could argue are pct's even needed at all... many times I have just tapered down and came off hormones and never had an issue.

Between Ostarine and LGD-4033 I think you can't go wrong

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity