mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who uses a DHT w/ their TRT? (Masteron or Proviron)

Do you use DHT base w/ TRT?

• No, just testosterone

Votes: 84 36.7%
  • yes, testosterone and proviron

Votes: 62 27.1%
  • yes, testosterone and masteron

Votes: 68 29.7%
  • other

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
I used to use Avodart- seemed like overkill for me. So instead I use Fin cut 4 ways. It seems to get the job done.

This is a great thread, had not really considered adding these compounds. I'm definitely going to have to do some reading on this stuff.

I run 20 mgs ov test prop a day with 10 mgs of mast prop. . Subq.. Been good so far.. I hate running anti e since I can never dial it down so I stay in the 140 range of test and the mast seems to have a slight anti e effect.. Will know more after blood work next week.. But no erection issues and estro " feels " like it's in a ok spot..

How'd that blood work turn out?
I'm on a similar protocol as you for the same reason. And hate ai's. My next BW isn't for a few weeks. Looking forward to what you discover!

Low dose Masteron Enthanate allows me to reduce AI by roughly 25% per week and provides numerous other benefits however, it is not for those with high PSA levels or male patterned baldness.

I like to add 25mg of inj anadrol about 5days a week. This added in makes me feel great but ive never tried adding mast or proviron. I think ill give em a shot soon.

How'd that blood work turn out?
I'm on a similar protocol as you for the same reason. And hate ai's. My next BW isn't for a few weeks. Looking forward to what you discover!

On this particular regime I felt great.. My e2 was a bit high around 40.. But no issues in the sex dept ect.. Hemo levels were in range.. Everything good..

I run 20 mgs ov test prop a day with 10 mgs of mast prop. . Subq.. Been good so far.. I hate running anti e since I can never dial it down so I stay in the 140 range of test and the mast seems to have a slight anti e effect.. Will know more after blood work next week.. But no erection issues and estro " feels " like it's in a ok spot..

I very much like test:/mast for cruising and that feel gd cycle. My main off season now consists of just test with some mast e and gh/slin or superdrol as n when.

I imagine running it your way would be ideal to cruise on instead I 0.5 test e n 0.5 mast e per week.

Very interesting cheers

Going to add proviron starting tomorrow.. will update as I feel effects

I have recently added 25mgs ed of proviron and have been able to lower my anti-depressant dose by 2/3. I feel 10xs better, driven, and sexual performance is great. Better than low dose masteron for me. Anyone else use a proviron base w/ their TRT?
Congrats on titration of your dose. Psychotropicmg medication is hard and for some impossible to come off. It's ridiculous how quickly doctors prescribe anti depressants and similar medications as opposed to testosterone.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I love proviron with my trt, makes the world of difference in libido(or more so erection quality) and sense of well being. Also I believe it frees up more test which is better for putting on mass, or retaining it during a cruise.

I just don't always have it, if my doc prescribed it and my insurance covered it I would be on forever. Unless I start having prostate issues..

I love proviron with my trt, makes the world of difference in libido(or more so erection quality) and sense of well being. Also I believe it frees up more test which is better for putting on mass, or retaining it during a cruise.

I just don't always have it, if my doc prescribed it and my insurance covered it I would be on forever. Unless I start having prostate issues..

What's your daily dose of proviron?

Just always felt better with a lil Mast included.

Ak

mast swells up my prostate; and I start peeing myself. Not cool for an older guy to dribble in his pants.

I'll be adding proviron soon; 50mg, I'll report back

mast swells up my prostate; and I start peeing myself. Not cool for an older guy to dribble in his pants.

It hasn't got that bad for me,but I will try proviron and see how I like it compared to mast...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

What are your estrogen levels?

I tried 150 Test 75 Tren/Mast each but wasn't impressed. I had all the normal Tren sides but no real benefits.

I like proviron at 25mg to 50mg per day on TRT.

Last edited:

Chances are the proviron will also have the same effect, but maybe not. Let us know.

What are your estrogen levels?

I tried 150 Test 75 Tren/Mast each but wasn't impressed. I had all the normal Tren sides but no real benefits.

I like proviron at 25mg to 50mg per day on TRT.

What do u experience with 25mg proviron added to trt

What do u experience with 25mg proviron added to trt

For me, I got more of an "alpha male" feeling, I had a harder look to my physique and more frequent erections (not a bad thing). But, I used 50mg a day (25mg twice a day).

Only downside was I seemed to shed a couple more hairs than normal but I have pretty thick hair so it didn't really bother me.

I would still be using it but it gets a bit expensive. I like it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131