over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's Mike Arnold?

Cathy le francois, lee priest ex girlfriend talked a few times with people I know. She said lee priest was the cockiest guy ever but when it comes to steroid he was a pussy, he didnt like needle. He was doing it because it needed to be done. And she said he used really small amount (under 1.5g total with oral counted in sound about right but she didn't give any number)

Nancy herself prolly uses 5g.

Cathy le francois, lee priest ex girlfriend talked a few times with people I know. She said lee priest was the cockiest guy ever but when it comes to steroid he was a pussy, he didnt like needle. He was doing it because it needed to be done. And she said he used really small amount (under 1.5g total with oral counted in sound about right but she didn't give any number)

Very affraid of needles:

2ur2skj.jpg

Basskiller...that was the other fella with lots of know-how around the forums.

Learned a lot from him and Dat a good while back!!

Very affraid of needles:

2ur2skj.jpg

Lol that was her word. He also said he didn't like test as a base.
In all honesty I can believe some very gifted individual can grow like weed on those dosage. I'm no where as big as Lee but my blast/cycle are still under 750mg total mg per week with minimal test (growing slowly into my dosage and I don't use oral) and I get great gain. I'm really efar from having a great genetic for bodybuilding. I know few guy who blast 2-3g with gh/slin and don't nearly look anything like it (220-230 pound on cycle at 6" and 6"2) and one freak who blast the same dosage with no gh/insulin at all and is 280 pound 6feet ripped to shred with sick vascularity/crazy strength (6 plate squat for rep, 6-7plate deadlift, 2 plate olympic barbell overhead extension for reps, 3plate push press, 4 plate bench press and so on.....) and none of these guys compete.

That's just it...so many people are quick to call others a liar, but they never stop to think that just maybe some guys ARE genetically gifted and do NOT need to use large dosages of drugs to achieve pro size. From what I have seen, ANYONE who claims to have built pro-level muscle size with below average doses is automatically labelded as a liar.

I knew one guy (non-pro) from years ago, when I was still rather young, who did not compete, but had the development (size wise) of a pro-national level guy...and he would intentionally tell people he used MORE than he actually did because people used to call him a liar when he told them his actual dosages. He was pretty open with his use around people who were his friends and he never used much more than a gram a week...sometimes going up to close to 1.5 grams on occasions, but for most part he stuck around 1-1.2 grams per week...and the guy was benching 580 lbs RAW! He weighed about 270 at 5'9 and abpoit 10% BG. That is a big man. He was very strong on all his lifts...7 plate squats, 3 plats overhead presses, etc. When he began lifting in high school, he was 185 lbs and under 10%...that is pretty good at only 5'9.

That's just it...so many people are quick to call others a liar, but they never stop to think that just maybe some guys ARE genetically gifted and do NOT need to use large dosages of drugs to achieve pro size. From what I have seen, ANYONE who claims to have built pro-level muscle size with below average doses is automatically labelded as a liar.

I knew one guy (non-pro) from years ago, when I was still rather young, who did not compete, but had the development (size wise) of a pro-national level guy...and he would intentionally tell people he used MORE than he actually did because people used to call him a liar when he told them his actual dosages. He was pretty open with his use around people who were his friends and he never used much more than a gram a week...sometimes going up to close to 1.5 grams on occasions, but for most part he stuck around 1-1.2 grams per week...and the guy was benching 580 lbs RAW! He weighed about 270 at 5'9 and abpoit 10% BG. That is a big man. He was very strong on all his lifts...7 plate squats, 3 plats overhead presses, etc. When he began lifting in high school, he was 185 lbs and under 10%...that is pretty good at only 5'9.

Lee Priest dosages

There's no way anyone can think this is legit

Why not? He has been training since he was 12 years old. Has god send genetic for bodybuilding. He competed under 200pound. What's so hard to believe?

400 mg a week for lee preist to walk around looking the way he does? 200 deca and 200 primo? Are you being serious or do you really believe that:confused:

WHO IS ALLEX????????????????????????? Allex is that your real pic hehehe! You pretending to be someone? :rolleyes: :D:love::naughty:

400 mg a week for lee preist to walk around looking the way he does? 200 deca and 200 primo? Are you being serious or do you really believe that:confused:

Quoted from your link:

THIS IS A 16 WEEK CYCLE...
16 to 9 weeks out. 250mlTest Cyp, 350mlTest Enth, 200mlDecca every 6 days, 2-4ius Gh a day, 50mlg Anapolan a day, 20mlg Nolvadex a day.

14 weeks out start Clen, takeing 6 tabs a day, 2 days on, 2 days off and so on.

9 to 7 weeks 200mlDecca,200mlTest Enth, every 6 days, 200ml Mastron every 4 days, 1 Anapolon a day, 1 Nolvadex a day, Keep Clen as normal. 1 proviron morning, 1 at night.

7-3 weeks out 150ml Test Prop Mon, Wed, Fri, 50ml Win-V Tues, Thurs, Sat, 200ml Tren Ace every 3 days, 1 Anapolon a day, 20mlg Nolvadex aday, 1 proviron morning, 1 at night. Clen as normal eg 6 a day 2 on 2 off.

3-2 weeks out, 100ml Test Prop Mon, Wed, Fri, 50mlg Win-V Tues, Thurs, Sat, 200ml Tren Ace every 4 days, 1 Proviron Morning, 1 night, 1 Arimadex a day, 20mlg Nolvadex a day. 25mlg Anavar a day, 25-30mlg Halo a day. Clen as normal

That's much more than 400mg/week still under 1500mg total/week
And pretty sure ml are mg lmao

Quoted from your link:

THIS IS A 16 WEEK CYCLE...
16 to 9 weeks out. 250mlTest Cyp, 350mlTest Enth, 200mlDecca every 6 days, 2-4ius Gh a day, 50mlg Anapolan a day, 20mlg Nolvadex a day.

14 weeks out start Clen, takeing 6 tabs a day, 2 days on, 2 days off and so on.

9 to 7 weeks 200mlDecca,200mlTest Enth, every 6 days, 200ml Mastron every 4 days, 1 Anapolon a day, 1 Nolvadex a day, Keep Clen as normal. 1 proviron morning, 1 at night.

7-3 weeks out 150ml Test Prop Mon, Wed, Fri, 50ml Win-V Tues, Thurs, Sat, 200ml Tren Ace every 3 days, 1 Anapolon a day, 20mlg Nolvadex aday, 1 proviron morning, 1 at night. Clen as normal eg 6 a day 2 on 2 off.

3-2 weeks out, 100ml Test Prop Mon, Wed, Fri, 50mlg Win-V Tues, Thurs, Sat, 200ml Tren Ace every 4 days, 1 Proviron Morning, 1 night, 1 Arimadex a day, 20mlg Nolvadex a day. 25mlg Anavar a day, 25-30mlg Halo a day. Clen as normal

That's much more than 400mg/week still under 1500mg total/week
And pretty sure ml are mg lmao

I am talking about the interview where tom platz interviews lee preist. it is in the same link just scroll up a few posts to millard baker's post and there it is. Lee Preist is claiming he only does 200 deca and 200 primo no test and that no one really needs any more than that lol. Tom Platz was probably struggling to keep a straight face with Lee just spitting bullshit right in his face, especially being a pro himself.

Heres the interview, really amazing info in it... he comes off for 5 months after a contest and runs 200 deca and 200 primo off-season...starts prep with nothing more than winstrol 4 months before competition...throws anadrol 50 in there 8 weeks out...throws growth hormone in there 6 weeks out...and the best one he saves for last- he tapers down coming into to the show!!!:D

Here are some excerpts transcribed from the infamous Lee Priest's video interview with Tom Platz in the 1990s sold as "Backstage Secrets of Professional Bodybuilders Revealed". His philosophy may have since changed since the interview is over 10 years old.

---
TOM PLATZ: You mentioned you were competing 5 or 6 years before you took steroids. So how old were you when you first started taking steroids?

LEE PRIEST: I was 19.

TOM PLATZ: 19, since we're speaking about steroids at this point, what specific steroids do you find effective in your training?

LEE PRIEST: Well, I've always stuck to the basics like DECA (Deca-Durobolin) was the very first one I used, when I was 19. I put on 20 lbs. and I only did a 6-week coarse on it. I only used 2cc a week, I finally put on 20 lbs., I'm sure you carry some water weight with that. Even now I stick to the basics like DECA. PRIMOBOLAN, I don't like tests, I stay away from testosterone's, but just the basics like that. So I don't really deal with them ....you know how some guys like slacking6 or 7, I've always stuck to 2.

TOM PLATZ: Like in terms of some of the drugs you just mentioned, steroids you just mentioned, specific dosages, can you give us some specific dosages you use prior to show and how long you use these dosages.

LEE PRIEST: When I'm getting ready for a contest I'll start dialing 12 weeks out, so I'll siart with maybe like STANAZOL, which is the same as WINSTROL, I'll take like 2 cc's every 3 days, then sometimes I get sick of it and increase il to every 4 or 5 days, because I hate being a pin cushion

Then I was taking 1 ANADROL 50 a day cause they are one of the worst on your liver, so I hate using them but, yet keeping the size and strength their good for that, I take 1 of them. I was taking 2iu's of GROWTH HORMONE every day for the last 6 weeks, then just NOLVADEX to cut the fluid down a bit. That's about all getting ready for a contest.

TOM PLATZ: So how about in the off season, would you take?

LEE PRIEST: Offseason I don't take much I rely more on food and heavy training. I'd normally go maybe 5 months before I'd do another course in the offseason. Then I'd just take the basics like DECA, 2 cc's of DECA, 2 CC'S OF PR1MOBOLAN for 8 weeks then I'm off of it for 3 months before 1 do something else. I've never been a big believer in.. .people get the mentality that they need steroids to grow. You need steroid for this.. ..But, if you get that in your mentality then they can't train without. Where I might just use them for an assistance rather then rely on them. That's why at contest time I might use a little more, because I'm doing more training, I'm doing more cardio, so even like dieting you cut your food back, so recovery becomes a harder. So the drugs might help me for recovery more than anything..

TOM PLATZ: Is there an certain time during the year, you mentioned it was 4 week, 4 months prior to a show you start getting ready?

LEE PRIEST: Normally 3 to 4 months before a contest I start preparing, As soon as I start my diet, I start restricting my food, I start on one steroid like, STANAZOL, just the keep the size and strength if I'm cutting back calories. Then maybe like 6 weeks before the show I'll start the growth hormone. Then like 8 week I'll put the ANADROL in, 8 weeks before the show. I don't take them all at once from the beginning, I just slowly start on one and increase the other. Then as the show get nearer I Start tapering off again.

TOM PLATZ: That brings up a point, prior to the show do you stop taking steroids completely at the certain point or do you continue steroids throughout the show?

LEE PRIEST: Normally a week or two before the show I'll stop them, I'm just so sick of taking them anyway, cause I don't really feel, sometimes my stomach feel sick when I'm on them and I can't sleep sometimes. I always look forward to stop taking the needle so the sooner the better for me being the show comes close 1 just wait to gel off of them. You know like a week or two before I stop them all together.

TOM PLATZ: Depending upon the number of shows, I guess you enter per year would determine how long your on steroids for that, for that year. Is there any specific time you don't take steroids, number of months, weeks that you don't Lake steroids at all during the year?

LEE PRIEST: Normally if I do my contest, I try to group them all together so the shows are pretty close together. But like after a show, like a big, like the show I did last year, I didn't tough them again for like 7 months. I just went totally off of them, I had maybe a shot of DECA twice, because I had like sore elbows, then for the joints I took two shots a DECA, but that was about it for the whole 7 months.

TOM PLATZ: So your doses are actually quite low, compared to what I think people, think about?

LEE PRIEST: I have read magazines where you say guys use as much as professional use, these lies we sit down and laugh it, we you know, we spend $40,000 a year, $50,000 to get ready for the contest. It's like you know, body builders, people say we dumbbell, we not this stupid. But, it 's like, when your prize money is $10,000.00 who's going lo spend $50,000.00 to get ready for a contest.

TOM PLATZ: I think one of the guys 1 was talking to earlier mentioned that sometimes 15,000 on up to 50,000 even 100.000 dollars a year and that's... you don't do anything like that?

LEE PRIEST: I tell you from my past experience, the last show I did a big contest, I didn't spend anymore then 2,000.00 dollars and that's only because 1 started using a bit of GROWTH HORMONE, which I've never used, prior to two years ago. But before then I didn't spend anymore than 600.00 dollars to get ready for the show.

[...]

TOM PLATZ: Based upon the fact you take small amounts, will this be a suggestion, not that we're in this particular video arc we making suggestions or recommendations for drug use ai all. we're merely confronting the issues. But, in terms of the viewers and the younger people coming up. younger guys coming up listening to this, your basic thoughts would be less is more?

LEE PRIEST: I've always found, that everyone I speak to I tell them that, but yeL some people have it set in their mind that they need large amounts cause, so many people tell them, you know, the pros take this much, the pros that much, but yet. the pros don't. Every amateur I've met takes twice the amount as a pro does but cause we're bigger then... I say their taking 1500 mgs and we're bigger their thinking well the pros taking 3,000 mgs but yet, like I said I take like 200 mgs of DECA, 200 mgs of PRIMABOLAN that's 400 mgs. a week. I get good results from that, so you don't need large amounts, it's like more is not better. It doesn't do anything, it's just a waste a money and then I'd rather spend a little bit on drugs which I'm going to use, then spend the rest of mine on food, cause you know the food is going to work. So just try it heavy on that. Bui, people want to get a quick fix right away, want to get huge overnight, but, building muscle takes years, So I recommend training 5 or 6 years before you ever start to use steroids. It's like one of those tilings where you have to build a foundation first then maybe if you want to experiment and try, then go ahead, but, don't go crazy, thinking your going to get big overnight and take large amount, cause your only going to end up sick or dead. You know, it's not going to make you any bigger taking a large quantity.

Heres the interview, really amazing info in it... he comes off for 5 months after a contest and runs 200 deca and 200 primo off-season...starts prep with nothing more than winstrol 4 months before competition...throws anadrol 50 in there 8 weeks out...throws growth hormone in there 6 weeks out...and the best one he saves for last- he tapers down coming into to the show!!!:D

Here are some excerpts transcribed from the infamous Lee Priest's video interview with Tom Platz in the 1990s sold as "Backstage Secrets of Professional Bodybuilders Revealed". His philosophy may have since changed since the interview is over 10 years old.

---
TOM PLATZ: You mentioned you were competing 5 or 6 years before you took steroids. So how old were you when you first started taking steroids?

LEE PRIEST: I was 19.

TOM PLATZ: 19, since we're speaking about steroids at this point, what specific steroids do you find effective in your training?

LEE PRIEST: Well, I've always stuck to the basics like DECA (Deca-Durobolin) was the very first one I used, when I was 19. I put on 20 lbs. and I only did a 6-week coarse on it. I only used 2cc a week, I finally put on 20 lbs., I'm sure you carry some water weight with that. Even now I stick to the basics like DECA. PRIMOBOLAN, I don't like tests, I stay away from testosterone's, but just the basics like that. So I don't really deal with them ....you know how some guys like slacking6 or 7, I've always stuck to 2.

TOM PLATZ: Like in terms of some of the drugs you just mentioned, steroids you just mentioned, specific dosages, can you give us some specific dosages you use prior to show and how long you use these dosages.

LEE PRIEST: When I'm getting ready for a contest I'll start dialing 12 weeks out, so I'll siart with maybe like STANAZOL, which is the same as WINSTROL, I'll take like 2 cc's every 3 days, then sometimes I get sick of it and increase il to every 4 or 5 days, because I hate being a pin cushion

Then I was taking 1 ANADROL 50 a day cause they are one of the worst on your liver, so I hate using them but, yet keeping the size and strength their good for that, I take 1 of them. I was taking 2iu's of GROWTH HORMONE every day for the last 6 weeks, then just NOLVADEX to cut the fluid down a bit. That's about all getting ready for a contest.

TOM PLATZ: So how about in the off season, would you take?

LEE PRIEST: Offseason I don't take much I rely more on food and heavy training. I'd normally go maybe 5 months before I'd do another course in the offseason. Then I'd just take the basics like DECA, 2 cc's of DECA, 2 CC'S OF PR1MOBOLAN for 8 weeks then I'm off of it for 3 months before 1 do something else. I've never been a big believer in.. .people get the mentality that they need steroids to grow. You need steroid for this.. ..But, if you get that in your mentality then they can't train without. Where I might just use them for an assistance rather then rely on them. That's why at contest time I might use a little more, because I'm doing more training, I'm doing more cardio, so even like dieting you cut your food back, so recovery becomes a harder. So the drugs might help me for recovery more than anything..

TOM PLATZ: Is there an certain time during the year, you mentioned it was 4 week, 4 months prior to a show you start getting ready?

LEE PRIEST: Normally 3 to 4 months before a contest I start preparing, As soon as I start my diet, I start restricting my food, I start on one steroid like, STANAZOL, just the keep the size and strength if I'm cutting back calories. Then maybe like 6 weeks before the show I'll start the growth hormone. Then like 8 week I'll put the ANADROL in, 8 weeks before the show. I don't take them all at once from the beginning, I just slowly start on one and increase the other. Then as the show get nearer I Start tapering off again.

TOM PLATZ: That brings up a point, prior to the show do you stop taking steroids completely at the certain point or do you continue steroids throughout the show?

LEE PRIEST: Normally a week or two before the show I'll stop them, I'm just so sick of taking them anyway, cause I don't really feel, sometimes my stomach feel sick when I'm on them and I can't sleep sometimes. I always look forward to stop taking the needle so the sooner the better for me being the show comes close 1 just wait to gel off of them. You know like a week or two before I stop them all together.

TOM PLATZ: Depending upon the number of shows, I guess you enter per year would determine how long your on steroids for that, for that year. Is there any specific time you don't take steroids, number of months, weeks that you don't Lake steroids at all during the year?

LEE PRIEST: Normally if I do my contest, I try to group them all together so the shows are pretty close together. But like after a show, like a big, like the show I did last year, I didn't tough them again for like 7 months. I just went totally off of them, I had maybe a shot of DECA twice, because I had like sore elbows, then for the joints I took two shots a DECA, but that was about it for the whole 7 months.

TOM PLATZ: So your doses are actually quite low, compared to what I think people, think about?

LEE PRIEST: I have read magazines where you say guys use as much as professional use, these lies we sit down and laugh it, we you know, we spend $40,000 a year, $50,000 to get ready for the contest. It's like you know, body builders, people say we dumbbell, we not this stupid. But, it 's like, when your prize money is $10,000.00 who's going lo spend $50,000.00 to get ready for a contest.

TOM PLATZ: I think one of the guys 1 was talking to earlier mentioned that sometimes 15,000 on up to 50,000 even 100.000 dollars a year and that's... you don't do anything like that?

LEE PRIEST: I tell you from my past experience, the last show I did a big contest, I didn't spend anymore then 2,000.00 dollars and that's only because 1 started using a bit of GROWTH HORMONE, which I've never used, prior to two years ago. But before then I didn't spend anymore than 600.00 dollars to get ready for the show.

[...]

TOM PLATZ: Based upon the fact you take small amounts, will this be a suggestion, not that we're in this particular video arc we making suggestions or recommendations for drug use ai all. we're merely confronting the issues. But, in terms of the viewers and the younger people coming up. younger guys coming up listening to this, your basic thoughts would be less is more?

LEE PRIEST: I've always found, that everyone I speak to I tell them that, but yeL some people have it set in their mind that they need large amounts cause, so many people tell them, you know, the pros take this much, the pros that much, but yet. the pros don't. Every amateur I've met takes twice the amount as a pro does but cause we're bigger then... I say their taking 1500 mgs and we're bigger their thinking well the pros taking 3,000 mgs but yet, like I said I take like 200 mgs of DECA, 200 mgs of PRIMABOLAN that's 400 mgs. a week. I get good results from that, so you don't need large amounts, it's like more is not better. It doesn't do anything, it's just a waste a money and then I'd rather spend a little bit on drugs which I'm going to use, then spend the rest of mine on food, cause you know the food is going to work. So just try it heavy on that. Bui, people want to get a quick fix right away, want to get huge overnight, but, building muscle takes years, So I recommend training 5 or 6 years before you ever start to use steroids. It's like one of those tilings where you have to build a foundation first then maybe if you want to experiment and try, then go ahead, but, don't go crazy, thinking your going to get big overnight and take large amount, cause your only going to end up sick or dead. You know, it's not going to make you any bigger taking a large quantity.

My question in what years did this interview took place and how old was lee priest? Early 20's? If this was in his first early cycle sure why not? He clearly state that he took more than that on MD years later down the road....

My question in what years did this interview took place and how old was lee priest? Early 20's? If this was in his first early cycle sure why not? He clearly state that he took more than that on MD years later down the road....

I think this was in his prime or thereabouts. He is a major bullshitter. I do think the genetic elite (top pros) can get to 90% of their best ever on fairly low doses. The elite can get huge and ripped on 600mg or so. Do I think any of the top 20 today are doing that... fuck no.. maybe a day. But Lee Priest has always been a bullshitter to me. Don't get me wrong if someone showed me that other cycle listed above I would say yeah could be true. But after all the crap he has said over the years I wouldn't believe a word he says.

The interview was done in the late 90's, 98 or 99 I believe. It was a video put together by Tom Platz called "Steroid Secrets Of The Pros" and also had Ronnie and Paul Dillett and Dennis Newman on there.

Lee has little man syndrome most likely and probably has always felt insecure about his height. He claims such small doses because it's his way of saying to all of us " I may be short but my genetics are better than all of yours". It makes him feel better.

Here is what Lee said he was using at 16-9 weeks out:

250mlTest Cyp, 350mlTest Enth, 200mlDecca every 6 days, 2-4ius Gh a day, 50mlg Anapolan a day, 20mlg Nolvadex a day.

He claims to have used 700 mg of test weekly, 250 mg of Deca weekly, and 350 mg of Anadrol per weekly, plus GH.

Total Dosage: 1,350 mg/week, plus GH.

That is NOT 400 mg per week. At no point did he claim to use 400 mg for pre-contest prep, nor did he say he only used 400 mg per week to build his mass. Lee said his 1st cycle was 400 mg/week (200 mg Deca 2X/week).

In in the mid-part of his prep, he said he used the following:

"7-3 weeks out 150ml Test Prop Mon, Wed, Fri, 50ml Win-V Tues, Thurs, Sat, 200ml Tren Ace every 3 days, 1 Anapolon a day, 20mlg Nolvadex aday, 1 proviron morning, 1 at night. Clen as normal eg 6 a day 2 on 2 off."

Again, that is 450 mg of test weekly, 150 mg Winstrol weekly, about 500 mg of Tren weekly, and 350 mg of Anadrol weekly.

Total dosage: 1,450 mg week.

At the end of his prep, he said he used the following:

"2 weeks out, 100ml Test Prop Mon, Wed, Fri, 50mlg Win-V Tues, Thurs, Sat, 200ml Tren Ace every 4 days, 1 Proviron Morning, 1 night, 1 Arimadex a day, 20mlg Nolvadex a day. 25mlg Anavar a day, 25-30mlg Halo a day. Clen as normal"

That is 300 mg of test weekly, 150 mg Winstrol weekly, about 350 mg of tren weekly, 1 proviron daily (he doesn't state the dosage per cap), 175 mg Var weekly, and 175-210 mg Halo weekly.

Total dosage: 1,150 mg weekly, Plus proviron (he doesn't specify dosage), but if we estimate it at only 200 mg weekly (low by almost anyone's standards), the total is 1,350 mg/week.

Only today's generation would call nearly 1,500 mg weekly a LOW dose. However, it doesn't end there...some people in this thread are flat-out claiming it is impossible for Lee to have maintained his mass and gotten in shape with those dosages!

Guys, he only weighs about 200 freakin' pounds in contest condition! How can anyone really think it is impossible for a 200 lb super-responder (if that is what he is) to maintain his mass and get in shape using nearly 1,500 mg of AAS per week, along with GH, clen, A.I., SERM's, etc? If anyone truly believes this is impossible, please tell me at what dose you think it is possible.

Now, I have no idea if Lee is telling the truth or not, but I would NEVER say it is impossible for a 200 lb super responder to achieve this--because I have seen men FAR heavier than him use those same dosages to BUILD their mass...not just maintain it when dieting! I know a 310 lb man that lives in my city who is roughly 6'4 and likely under 10% bodyfart. He only uses 25 mg of Anadrol per day and doesn't even use 1,500 mg per week total! he has been using steroids for 20 years. I know a current pro who is VERY large and very strong (stronger & bigger than your average pro) who uses about 1,500 mg weekly. In the right people, 1,500 mg weekly can build a tremendous amount of muscle mass. Guys, we are not all the same. Some people simply have much better genetics than others...and no amount of drugs can make up for that difference.

With all the knowledge this generation has at its fingertips, how have we gone backwards? We know so much more about drugs today than the guys from the 80's did, yet they had a clearer understanding of the role drugs played in this sport than most guys do today. They had more respect for the potency of these drugs and knew how important genetics were in this sport...even when it comes to building mass.

Mike you spent all that time typing that out and it was completely the wrong cycle :D If he had just come out with that and nothing in the past I imagine most guys would believe him. But the 400mg is another cycle he spoke about. The details are in the interview with Platz listed above. He has bullshitted a lot over the years so I don't believe anything he says. But sure the cycle you mention seems totally plausible.

Last edited:
Here is what Lee said he was using at 16-9 weeks out:

250mlTest Cyp, 350mlTest Enth, 200mlDecca every 6 days, 2-4ius Gh a day, 50mlg Anapolan a day, 20mlg Nolvadex a day.

He claims to have used 700 mg of test weekly, 250 mg of Deca weekly, and 350 mg of Anadrol per weekly, plus GH.

Total Dosage: 1,350 mg/week, plus GH.

That is NOT 400 mg per week. At no point did he claim to use 400 mg for pre-contest prep, nor did he say he only used 400 mg per week to build his mass. Lee said his 1st cycle was 400 mg/week (200 mg Deca 2X/week).

In in the mid-part of his prep, he said he used the following:

"7-3 weeks out 150ml Test Prop Mon, Wed, Fri, 50ml Win-V Tues, Thurs, Sat, 200ml Tren Ace every 3 days, 1 Anapolon a day, 20mlg Nolvadex aday, 1 proviron morning, 1 at night. Clen as normal eg 6 a day 2 on 2 off."

Again, that is 450 mg of test weekly, 150 mg Winstrol weekly, about 500 mg of Tren weekly, and 350 mg of Anadrol weekly.

Total dosage: 1,450 mg week.

At the end of his prep, he said he used the following:

"2 weeks out, 100ml Test Prop Mon, Wed, Fri, 50mlg Win-V Tues, Thurs, Sat, 200ml Tren Ace every 4 days, 1 Proviron Morning, 1 night, 1 Arimadex a day, 20mlg Nolvadex a day. 25mlg Anavar a day, 25-30mlg Halo a day. Clen as normal"

That is 300 mg of test weekly, 150 mg Winstrol weekly, about 350 mg of tren weekly, 1 proviron daily (he doesn't state the dosage per cap), 175 mg Var weekly, and 175-210 mg Halo weekly.

Total dosage: 1,150 mg weekly, Plus proviron (he doesn't specify dosage), but if we estimate it at only 200 mg weekly (low by almost anyone's standards), the total is 1,350 mg/week.

Only today's generation would call nearly 1,500 mg weekly a LOW dose. However, it doesn't end there...some people in this thread are flat-out claiming it is impossible for Lee to have maintained his mass and gotten in shape with those dosages!

Guys, he only weighs about 200 freakin' pounds in contest condition! How can anyone really think it is impossible for a 200 lb super-responder (if that is what he is) to maintain his mass and get in shape using nearly 1,500 mg of AAS per week, along with GH, clen, A.I., SERM's, etc? If anyone truly believes this is impossible, please tell me at what dose you think it is possible.

Now, I have no idea if Lee is telling the truth or not, but I would NEVER say it is impossible for a 200 lb super responder to achieve this--because I have seen men FAR heavier than him use those same dosages to BUILD their mass...not just maintain it when dieting! I know a 310 lb man that lives in my city who is roughly 6'4 and likely under 10% bodyfart. He only uses 25 mg of Anadrol per day and doesn't even use 1,500 mg per week total! he has been using steroids for 20 years. I know a current pro who is VERY large and very strong (stronger & bigger than your average pro) who uses about 1,500 mg weekly. In the right people, 1,500 mg weekly can build a tremendous amount of muscle mass. Guys, we are not all the same. Some people simply have much better genetics than others...and no amount of drugs can make up for that difference.

With all the knowledge this generation has at its fingertips, how have we gone backwards? We know so much more about drugs today than the guys from the 80's did, yet they had a clearer understanding of the role drugs played in this sport than most guys do today. They had more respect for the potency of these drugs and knew how important genetics were in this sport...even when it comes to building mass.

Did you not read the Platz interview done in 99? Have you seen what he looked like in 99? He has also came in at way higher than 200 ripped to the bone...some reports say 225 but who knows with alot of these guys they lie about weight...but what is known is that no matter how good your genetics are you aren't coming in ripped to shreds at 5ft 4 inches weighing 200-225 on 1500mg or whatever you are saying. Is he superhuman? Are his genetics so good he eclipses a former Mr Olympia lightweight Franco Columbo by 15-35 pounds of lean muscle at a shorter height?

See bold above: Yes, he did. One thing I think some people might not be realizing is that people's usage habits change over the course of time. Dosages aside, I don't know anyone who runs the same exact cycle throughout their entire career/personal journey, especially if they are long-term users.

So, if Lee is asked what he does, depending on when he is asked, the answer could vary. It would be the same with me. One time I might tell you I only use 400 mg per week, at other times I might say 1,500 mg....or anywhere in between there.

I would also like to make it clear that nothing I have said in this thread regarding Lee Priest's drug use is said in his defense. I don't know the man. What I am defending is the potential for the genetically gifted to build pro-level size on 1,500 mg weekly. Also, keep in mind that the term "pro-size" encompassess a wide range of development and bodyweights.

Do I think someone could build Ronnie Coleman type mass on that dose? I would say it is extremely unlikely, although I would never say never. For all we know, there may be some genetic anomaly walking the Earth with a capacity for muscle growth far greater than anything we have ever witnessed. A tiny percentage of the world's population is engaged in BB'ing to the extent of pro BB'rs, so I have no doubt that there are at least a few men on this Earth with genetics better than Ronnie Coleman.

We should not be so quick to write someone off as a liar, especially when their claims are within the confines of reason, but more so, we should stop placing boundaries on the potential of man to build muscle, especially when this boundary has been formed through limited experience and assumption. We should leave at least some room for the genetically excellent.

Last edited:
Genetics with no gh/slin
The guy used more than 1.5g for sure but even with today's drug regimen few are those have achieved this type of size (ramy is right there imo) total freak.
uploadfromtaptalk1390186719788.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1390186730968.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1390186750589.jpg

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear