over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why guys aren’t competing

Have you not seen social media or the influx of tripods, podcasts, fitness influencers?....

5% compete for themselves...

All the 5% talk made me think of something I saw recently. It's been 6 years since Rich Piana died. That is crazy to me. Life really does move fast.

I should also add the interesting thing about his clientele that the people that hire him are not guys that want to look like him or be bodybuilders. They are middle aged folks and mostly women who don’t even want to do hypertrophy training, they just want to be fitter and they ask him do training that “makes them sweat” and “makes them feel smoked and sore” lol but they want to be trained by a huge ass bodybuilder.
Is this pro young? And are his women clientele "cougars"? Possible after hours training?

MS

This is why guys Like Chris Aceto , only train men. Milos may as well. Females would text Aceto , I love you, or I miss you, and being kind, and he said it was too mushy for him . Guys never do this.

Back to the point, yes dieting down frequently, whether competing or not , is a must.

Is this pro young? And are his women clientele "cougars"? Possible after hours training?

MS
His name is Blair Mone, he is not “young” per se and has a very attractive wife and has kids. Now I don’t say those things to say they are “not cougs” but I don’t see it. He is not an unattractive guy, but he is as IFBB pro as IFBB pros get lol if that makes sense. With all due respect to him and all pros I don’t think it is a loook that a lot of women are drawn too...

I consider him a personal friend so if anything I stated here sounded disparaging it was not ever meant to be.

This is why guys Like Chris Aceto , only train men. Milos may as well. Females would text Aceto , I love you, or I miss you, and being kind, and he said it was too mushy for him . Guys never do this.

Back to the point, yes dieting down frequently, whether competing or not , is a must.
Dude lol

The reason I don’t post any of my bodybuilding shit or physique pics online is because when I had an IG I would get messages from countless gay dudes asking for nudes m, not joking, not only that, a lot of them were interested in weird shit. Guys would solicit me to buy my dirty sweaty underwear and Or undershirts or ask If we could meat up and I could and I quote “step on their nuts and fart in their face” like I don’t understand who’s be into that stuff but i found it shocking. The volume of comments and messages are enough that I deleted all of my social media, at least anything that shows my physique because the Shit was alarming and gross.

Dude lol

The reason I don’t post any of my bodybuilding shit or physique pics online is because when I had an IG I would get messages from countless gay dudes asking for nudes m, not joking, not only that, a lot of them were interested in weird shit. Guys would solicit me to buy my dirty sweaty underwear and Or undershirts or ask If we could meat up and I could and I quote “step on their nuts and fart in their face” like I don’t understand who’s be into that stuff but i found it shocking. The volume of comments and messages are enough that I deleted all of my social media, at least anything that shows my physique because the Shit was alarming and gross.
My point lol was “only training men” doesn’t remove you from shit

MS

I've seen it before. My take was "evidence of knowledge/qualification". Potential/current client thinking: If someone is big, lean, apparently fit and successful, he is at least qualified to get me to my more basic goals.

Might be weirdness but not required for this.

The older you get, the more your priorities change for most.
For me it's this right here. Don't view things the same way. I've gotten "scared" after seeing so many fellas fall. And for what? Glory? Fuck that. Living is more important. I'd have to blast a ton of shit just to hang with some of these guys. Not worth it as the purses are a joke. It's almost insulting. I spend way more in prep. Its economically retarded. And the truth is ..... Nobody cares.

I am not a BBing competitor. My arena was another sport. I was encouraged a number of times over the years but I never did it. I just always enjoyed the lifestyle. A lot and I mean a lot of my friends complete and or competed over the years. I have seen where it is a massive rush and almost to the man (or woman) instantly addictive. once they compete they are in love with the process, the crowd, the group of like minded friends etc etc. Why the decline? I don't know but we did just come out of a massive unprecedented pandemic. People became more introverted by necesity. in my field of work, where there are confrences and talks year around, people have just in the last year come back out to mix and reestablish the same kind of human interaction as before. Humans interact on 4 levels, physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual (in the sense of deeper connection with the ceration or whatever). Take away the physical and you pretty much lose the rest at a massive level. Probably this is part of it. In my field, once the conferences started up again those bonds between people started to form again. People were almost jubilant. Now BBing has other complications such as cost in an economy that is rough right now. Drug have always been thre but health seems more at issue this past decade or so. The shows are massively long now which complicates things a lot. So if the ecomony opens up, if cost goes down, if in person social circles improve, if people get the feedback they strive for, I think things could improve. Economy is probably a big one.One can easily spend $400 a week on just food. Plus all the other costs, bodybuilding is not cheap. It's becoming a sport for the upper middle class and higher.

Competing is the sole reason I ended up owning my gym so for me, the prize ended up being much bigger than a trophy.
Marriage and kids were the first reason I stopped. Internal and joint health are the only reason I continue not to. And it was always about the process. I competed 4 times and hated show day each time. Blacked out on stage from anxiety for 3 of the shows.

His name is Blair Mone, he is not “young” per se and has a very attractive wife and has kids. Now I don’t say those things to say they are “not cougs” but I don’t see it. He is not an unattractive guy, but he is as IFBB pro as IFBB pros get lol if that makes sense. With all due respect to him and all pros I don’t think it is a loook that a lot of women are drawn too...

I consider him a personal friend so if anything I stated here sounded disparaging it was not ever meant to be.
You say women don't like that yet he is/was married to one of the most beautiful women on earth (Jessica) she use to be married to Peter Putnam. The woman is gorgeous 😍 ✨❤️ Screenshot_20230828_081828.jpg

For me it's this right here. Don't view things the same way. I've gotten "scared" after seeing so many fellas fall. And for what? Glory? Fuck that. Living is more important. I'd have to blast a ton of shit just to hang with some of these guys. Not worth it as the purses are a joke. It's almost insulting. I spend way more in prep. Its economically retarded. And the truth is ..... Nobody cares.
Why are you scared? Do you not take care of your health? Do you not check your blood pressure? Do you not get regular bloodwork? Have your not had a coronary calcium score?
People had bad shit happen either by one in a million genetic disorders or simply by ignoring their health.

For me it's this right here. Don't view things the same way. I've gotten "scared" after seeing so many fellas fall. And for what? Glory? Fuck that. Living is more important. I'd have to blast a ton of shit just to hang with some of these guys. Not worth it as the purses are a joke. It's almost insulting. I spend way more in prep. It’s economically retarded. And the truth is ..... Nobody cares.
I’m guessing you’re saying that from the stance of being in a new chapter of your life as you competed, got your pro card and competed as a pro.

Why did you compete and do it prior to retirement? And would you not do it again or change anything?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131