advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you choose a normal one or a fitness fanatic as your girlfriend?

If i were to compete often i would like to date a girl into the same thing. Ive noticed woman get very short when youre in prep, (cant eat out, more rest, more training) girls dont like that at all. Youd have to find someone into the same thing and understand the drugs, dieting, etc... i prefer normal girls where i can diet not as strict as a prep and have a happy medium where i can be in good shape and enjoy life
id consider myself lucky. I kind of have that with my wife. I'm not a bodybuilder but I'm compete at least two powerlifting meets a year. I walk around 230 but compete 198lbs, so I start cutting months in advance. My body is very forgiving so if "life happens" and we eat out, I dont make a huge deal out of it. Shes accepted the fact the gym is my counterbalance and lets me be me. She doesnt care too much about the drugs aspect unless its tren and I turn into a prick lol.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

If i were to compete often i would like to date a girl into the same thing. Ive noticed woman get very short when youre in prep, (cant eat out, more rest, more training) girls dont like that at all. Youd have to find someone into the same thing and understand the drugs, dieting, etc... i prefer normal girls where i can diet not as strict as a prep and have a happy medium where i can be in good shape and enjoy life

Was gonna get to this.... If I was just one who goes to the gym to stay in relatively good shape but NOT compete its a hella easier cause the rigidness and accountability aren't there.... but a competitor and a high level competitor at that , just can't do certain things a "normal" woman would want to do... which in turn will cause friction.... I don't have to be with a competitor...but one who understands what comes with competing...

"Normal" is tough to come by these days, but I definitely lean towards normal. Normal but supportive and encouraging. Someone who raises me up and makes me want to train, not someone who tries to bring me down or make me feel bad for it.

My wife works out with me 3 days a week now, which is nice, even when I have to shut up about her half-assing her workout because she's always been perfect looking whether she worked out or not.

That sounds your wife is very sweet. Right?

I find women that are obsessed with them selves don't make for the easiest partners to get along with long term. My normal girlfriends have never had an issue with how I live my life. I could care less about impressing other people so as long as we really like each other that is all that matters.

You said the truth, love each other is the most important.

Id choose a girl who goes to the gym and does something....

if shes a fitness fanatic id be okay with that

as long as we communicate well and on the same page, this is what matters .

Was gonna get to this.... If I was just one who goes to the gym to stay in relatively good shape but NOT compete its a hella easier cause the rigidness and accountability aren't there.... but a competitor and a high level competitor at that , just can't do certain things a "normal" woman would want to do... which in turn will cause friction.... I don't have to be with a competitor...but one who understands what comes with competing...

Good insight. Yes a girl who understands is important because it makes everything easier.

I’d choose a donkey if it was willing!

I will not date anyone again that doesn't look forward to going to the gym. At the same time I do not want to work out with them. We can ride together and then split when we cross into the doors. I have just been down that road of omg youre obsessed with the gym. Omg its the weekend and no work why do you want to go. It gets old and I can only imagine if I cared about competing or anything like that.

Idk I like my wife like she is. She doesn't workout. But she makes my meals for me and keeps me on track. I workout alone always have dont like to workout with ppl.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I will not date anyone again that doesn't look forward to going to the gym. At the same time I do not want to work out with them. We can ride together and then split when we cross into the doors. I have just been down that road of omg youre obsessed with the gym. Omg its the weekend and no work why do you want to go. It gets old and I can only imagine if I cared about competing or anything like that.

Those types of women are toxic, man. They would rather you eat chocolate cake like a fatass then go to the gym. Fortunately, more and more females work out nowadays I have noticed. At least in big cities. Many love doing things like Soul Cycle, Barry's, Orange Theory, Flywheel, Rumble, etc.

Many love doing things like Soul Cycle, Barry's, Orange Theory, Flywheel, Rumble, etc.

Man, I feel old and out of touch. I have never heard of any of those. My wife goes to a place where they do group classes. I think they set up stations and run around doing those. Dang thing costs $150 a month. She likes it though and does it on a regular basis. I think the social aspect is really important to women.

Man, I feel old and out of touch. I have never heard of any of those. My wife goes to a place where they do group classes. I think they set up stations and run around doing those. Dang thing costs $150 a month. She likes it though and does it on a regular basis. I think the social aspect is really important to women.

You raise a good point. The social aspect is definitely part of it too.

All the basic white girls in their yoga pants with their starbucks lattes love those classes :D

lol
right there with you bro!
had no idea of this new termenology.
i just figured they were classes with new names.

my girl has same personally traits as me when it comes to fitness, food, movies, music and even more importantly sex. she's probably the only woman i could call my best friend and lover out of all the relationship nightmares ive been involved in. i dont believe in opposites attract. been there, done that and always a fuking disaster. i had to learn the hard way. woman are the most stressful parts of a man's life in an already high stress world. i dont need the extra stress. find a woman who is exactly like you and you will live a much less stressful and wonderful life. took me 18 years and multiple relationships but i def found the right one. plus she has her own money and doesnt expect me to foot the bill for every little damn thing. def dont date broke girls aspiring to be personal trainers or online coaches.

I would choose a fitness fanatic girlfriend.
I can’t relate to people who don’t workout.
A fitness girl would understand me better.
I respect people who work hard and eat right.
🚫 NO FAT CHICKS 🐥 🤮

I feel like I'm somewhat lucky in the fact that I met my "normal chick" and now wife...and she was somewhat healthy eating conscious as well as understanding of the lifestyle. Obviously, competing tested our relationship. But I think one type of chick is not "better" than the other.

I DO think that if you date a normal chick, she has to understand that people have passions in life and need to follow that. I have date the regulars before and although they kept me grounded...they didn't understand the desire of having a passionate hobby (like bodybuilding) instills. My wife is supportive of my love of BBing and therefore I am always down for whatever she is into. She loves gambling and was interested in learning more about poker. I surprised her by buying her a couple cool books and making her watch Rounders for the first time (such a badass movie). I support whatever she is into. And in turn, she heard I wanted a hardcopy version of Dr. Scott's BYOBC and she bought it for me. It's a trade off.

Those types of women are toxic, man. They would rather you eat chocolate cake like a fatass then go to the gym. Fortunately, more and more females work out nowadays I have noticed. At least in big cities. Many love doing things like Soul Cycle, Barry's, Orange Theory, Flywheel, Rumble, etc.

These are the women I prefer. I won't date a women who doesn't work out to some degree. If I don't have a dad bod, she can take care of herself.....and I'm tired of women saying they have a child so they can't workout.....even the ones without young children say that....I won't date women with young kids bc I'm NOT raising them

I'd rather stay single for the rest of my life than be with a pig

I am not too bothered. Although I am that passionate about training that it would be weird not being with someone not into the gym. I think my passion rubs off on women. Plus in no way do I ever force the gym on girls I have dated. My gf likes the gym but didn't go for ages but has started going with me a few months ago. I go to 2 gyms so she tends to only go if I am going to our gym but she has been alone a few times as well. She loves training with me and I am happy she is getting into it. Again I would never force it but do try to motivate her sometimes as you needs it (she asks me to). If I had to choose between the 2 extremes I would say fitness fanatic.

I have always had gym girls as wife's or girlfriends. My last serious GF was a national level figure chick. I'm a full time trainer at one of the most hardcore gyms on the east coast. Sharing W/O and diet beliefs even if we did it together or not was a good thing. My ex wife was a NPC state champ BB and national qualifier.

Now my new GF won't set foot in the gym. It has turned into a real bone of contention. She's hot but a little tightening up here and there would be awesome. She likes the gym but it is so low on her priority list she never gets to it. I'm like how can you not work out when your man is a really popular trainer?
So my answer is got to W/O, not be a BB or anything but be fit.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws