WTF, seriously f***ed up hate crime against 70 year old man

TheTank

Registered
This should be all over mainstream news, but probably won't be

Elderly man kidnapped, raped near Socorro park | www.kfoxtv.com

Elderly man kidnapped, raped near Socorro park
Four black men sought in what police call a hate crime

SOCORRO, Texas —
Socorro police and the FBI are looking for four men who police say attacked and raped an elderly man who was out on his early-morning walk.

Investigators said the 70-year-old was walking Thursday around 6 a.m. at Valle del Sol Park on Valle Rico Road and Valle Fertil when they said four black men got out of a late-'90s Ford or Chevrolet van or minivan and demanded the Mexican-American man to give them money. When he said, "No," they allegedly grabbed him, threw him in the van and raped him.

Socorro spokesman David Garcia said the men yelled racial slurs at the victim as they assaulted him.

"These four people know each other well enough to do something like this in front of each other. This is an atrocity!” Garcia said. “This man was somebody's dad. This man was somebody's brother, somebody's friend."

He said the victim was so badly hurt, he had surgery and is in serious condition at a hospital.

“I think that's ridiculous. A 70-year-old man getting taken and raped by an unknown vehicle, you know,” Christian Nevarez, 23, said. He lives in the neighborhood and said he usually wakes up early and sees several people taking walks along the park. He said children also walk to school early in the morning.

Police said the attackers are in their mid-20s to 30s. Call Socorro police at 915-858-6986 if you have any information in this case.

If those punks did it once they will do it again too. Hopefully they are found before they do it again. That is a sick sick story. My view of the humanity gets a little worse every year now when i read stories like that.

If those punks did it once they will do it again too. Hopefully they are found before they do it again. That is a sick sick story. My view of the humanity gets a little worse every year now when i read stories like that.

Enough said maldorf, enough said.

hide yo kis hide you grannies... cause they rapin everybody out there

hide yo kis hide you grannies... cause they rapin everybody out there

You hear about that sick stuff happeing in rest homes too. Workers there raping the bed ridden seniors.

Disgusting. No idea how anyone could ever do something like that. But u can bet they will get what they deserve. Feel bad for the older man though.:mad:

You hear about that sick stuff happeing in rest homes too. Workers there raping the bed ridden seniors.

No way ? WTF !!

How do they do that ?

how can some people have cold hearts like that ? and be sick as well

I think it's like when first you inject yourself, it's weird, scary, but once you do it... you can do it more, then it becomes a habit

sick.

after reading about the steroid bust getn me riled up and now this ohh boy wheres my xanax this pisses me off :banghead::banghead: makes me want to go buy that good ol punisher tshirt take my shotgun find these fuckers and well you know the rest them fuckers can rape each other in hell!

I try not to make extreme judgements, but in cases like this, there isn't any need for rehabilitation.

If it can be proven that they are guilty, just exterminate them.

What a bunch of sick fucks. If I had my way, I would shove horses cock up there asses and see how they like it.

very sad ! :(:mad:

How utterly upsetting and sad. :(

Almost hard to believe there are people out there like this, its why I have a conceal carry permit

Almost hard to believe there are people out there like this, its why I have a conceal carry permit

I think it is even more important to get the women in your life comfortable carrying and using pistols. If these 4 animals would do this to an old man they wouldnt think twice about doing it to your sister or your mother.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131