mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Zinc instead of an AI for TRT... Try it !

I take my AI 24 hrs + after my T injection. After that I take nettle for 1 day and then 25mg zinc every day until my next injection.

From wikipedia;

The deficiency in copper can cause many hematological manifestations, such as myelodysplasia, anemia, leukopenia (low white blood cell count) and neutropenia (low count of neutrophils, a type of white blood cell that is often called "the first line of defense" for the immune system).[3] Copper deficiency has long been known for as a cause of myelodysplasia (when a blood profile has indicators of possible future leukemia development), but it was not until recently in 2001 that copper deficiency was associated with neurological manifestations. Some neurological manifestations can be sensory ataxia (irregular coordination due to proprioceptive loss), spasticity, muscle weakness, and more rarely visual loss due to peripheral neuropathy (damage in the peripheral nerves), myelopathy (disease of the spinal cord), and rarely optic neuropathy.

NOTE: Copper will raise your estrogen... if you take 100mg of Zinc, you should not worry about copper deficiency

I am bumping this thread and see you never backed up this claim even though you were asked. From everything I have read, this is dead wrong. Zinc and copper should be in a 10:1 ratio.

High iron intake can reduce zinc levels and high zinc intake can reduce iron absorption and encourage iron depletion from body stores.

High calcium intakes may reduce zinc absorption. In a study reported in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, researchers gave 19 healthy postmenopausal women diets which included 890 mg calcium and for some of the study, supplements containing 468 mg calcium. They found that zinc absorption was reduced by 2 mg during the high calcium periods. In another part of the study, calcium supplements were given to ten men and women with a single meal. Zinc absorption was reduced by 50 per cent.

So zinc with copper or without? Thread all over the place.

Wouldn't this only work in those zinc deficient? Assuming guys on here eat a lot of meat so none should be

Last edited:
why not magnesium with zinc?

many nightime formulas contain zinc, mag and copper together so dont do this, just buy some zinc and take it with breakfast?

or take it seperatly with or without food for better absorption?

took 50 mgs zinc workout today with vitc, creatine, and an insulin mimetic

I heard not to take it with other vitamins,like a multi, and all the stuff I take in th morning bc it might interfere so I figure pot workout is a good time

It sure would be nice if raw33man would come back to this and contribute. After all, it is his thread.

whats the ratio from zinc to copper and take them at seprate times right?

how strong is zinc compared to say exe (sp) or aromosin(sp)?

is it more mild like resveratrol may have mild serm like effects?

whats the ratio from zinc to copper and take them at seprate times right?

how strong is zinc compared to say exe (sp) or aromosin(sp)?

is it more mild like resveratrol may have mild serm like effects?
It's supposed to be 10:1 according to many.

is it okay to split zinc doses up like day 30 from a multi and 30 with a zinc, mag, copper, sleep aid, also with val root, formula?

because my zinc copper ratio right now is about 65 mgs zinc and 1 mgs copper

it says 1 mg copper equals fifty percent daily value for copper, does this ratio look okay, or would it cause any problems ?

to much zinc not only can effect copper absorption but also iron. i wouldnt be going over 40mg a day including food for long periods of time.unless you have certain conditions or on certain medications. it can cause a lot of adverse side effects.

to much zinc not only can effect copper absorption but also iron. i wouldnt be going over 40mg a day including food for long periods of time.unless you have certain conditions or on certain medications. it can cause a lot of adverse side effects.

Looks like you're right How Much Zinc Is Too Much for Humans? | Healthy Eating | SF Gate

my dad takes 100 mgs and ive been taking 50 mgs.

Is there something this articles publisher doesnt know though- like using it as an ai, and can 100 mgs really cause medical issues?

Has anyone else noticed increased irritability and being easily agitated when taking zinc? It did make me wake up multiple times throughout the night so maybe that was the cause, but I thought zinc was supposed to be calming if anything. Stopped taking it and the irritability went away.

Has anyone else noticed increased irritability and being easily agitated when taking zinc? It did make me wake up multiple times throughout the night so maybe that was the cause, but I thought zinc was supposed to be calming if anything. Stopped taking it and the irritability went away.

Ive never had that happen to me with Zinc. How much were you taking?

[lang=de]hi

i do that with zinc since 10 years..... its not so strong like an AI but it works for me at a dosage from Maximum 750mg test a week.

i take 100-150mg zinc ed . more than 150mg is not good. 150mg is my Maximum.

it is good for Skin and i dont have Problems like gyno or so....

greets
harry[/lang]

Last edited:
Ive never had that happen to me with Zinc. How much were you taking?

It was just 50mg zinc gluconate taken in the evening with dinner. I'll try it again and see if it might have been something else.

[lang=de]hi

i do that with zinc since 10 years..... its not so strong like an AI but it works for me at a dosage from Maximum 750mg test a week.

i take 100-150mg zinc ed . more than 150mg is not good. 150mg is my Maximum.

it is good for Skin and i dont have Problems like gyno or so....

greets
harry[/lang]

what study are you basing that high dosed zinc works as an AI?

do you have your own bloodwork to back it up?

some people dont get gyno or excessive estrogen symtops off of 750 mgs test, some do...

150 mgs sounds like a super excessive amount of zinc. If you take too zinc much -rda says 40 mgs is the max a person would take; I relize many of us are large fellas , too much zinc causes vitamins to be out of balance esp copper, whichhas a bunch of sides, yes?

Dr John Crisler s protocol for zinc as an ai is only if your zinc levels are low via a zinc test. then he recommends 50-100 mgs a day , more if your playing catch up, then when zinc is in a good range, back off and take the normal amount. Isn't Dr Crislers is where zinc as an ai originally came from?

looks low low zinc levels cause the bad side effects and normal range are healthy. I still dont understand how taking excessive zinc, when your zinc levels are in healthy range, work as an AI ( ive done my research on zinc as an ai)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws