over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hitting up some trest

3clipseGT

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Whats going on everyone. Like I promised I said id get the log up tonight so here it is.

Pinned 1 ml of the trest which went very smooth. Got into the gym and hit back with 40 minutes of cardio.

I am currently about 3 weeks into a cut so we will see how the next 5 or so weeks go. Ill be running 1ml or 50mgs monday wednesday and friday.

Current weight is 196. Bf % is around 13%.

In on this.

I am just under a week at 50mg per day, I have noticed hunger increase so far.

In. What are your macros? Everyone talks of running hot. I had a little nothing like when I'm on tren but my carbs were only 250 or so mostly pre and post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macros right now are as follows:
60 fat
265 carbs
250 protein

Another ml down today and everything went very smooth.

I do get hot on the oral trest but havnt felt the heat so to speak with the oil yet.

Gyms going well but nothing to note yet on strength or pump.

Pinned another ml yesterday. Everything has been as smooth as butter with no issues.

Slight increase in libido has been noted along with pumps.

Aggression and mood are the same.

Another ml down and all is still well. Had an awesome back workout today in the gym and pumps were awesome.

Strength on most lifts went up at the least a couple reps. Endurance was mildly raised as well.

Hunger has remained the same but body heat has crept up a bit. Agggression has picked up slightly but mood has been consistant.

Shot went very well today. No pip at all and very smooth as usual.

Diet has been perfect and everything is going well. I took today as a rest day and will hit quads with some hamstrings tomorrow and cardio.

Workout will look something like this.

Hamstring curls
Squats
Hacks
Lunges
Leg extensions
Calves

Weight is slowly lowering but Im looking full and vascular. Mood has been very good lately and aggression has been fine. Body heat is noticeable at times as well. Libido is definitely raised as well.

Id love to see what this stuff could do at 100mgs EOD.

Everything is still going smooth.

Got in early this morning and hammered legs for a great workout. Pump, endurance and vascularity were all raised.

Hunger has picked up and body heat is still noticeable, especially after a carb meal.

I've been carb free all week and had some sushi last night and almost immediately after ingesting the carbs I started sweating like crazy the rest of the night. I then had two more meals of just protein and nothing, no sweats! I'm glad you mentioned the carb thing as well so it just wasn't me!

I've been carb free all week and had some sushi last night and almost immediately after ingesting the carbs I started sweating like crazy the rest of the night. I then had two more meals of just protein and nothing, no sweats! I'm glad you mentioned the carb thing as well so it just wasn't me!

Yea man I had a big cheat meal this week and I was sweating profusely.

I am also sweating far more during training as well.

Is this also celtic labs trest?

Yessir it is.

Ok so another ML down. Diet has been good and my strength and endurance is rising nicely.

Pumps have been very good as well as vascularity. Mood and aggression are great and libido has risen a lot as well. The wife is having trouble keeping up!!! Haha

Is this also celtic labs trest?

Sort of.

We operate currently as 4 companies.

IBE/PHF/Celtic Labs/Pure Oils.

IBE being the originator of Epistane is kept around pretty much for that reason only.

PHF carries a couple of our non hormonal related products, as well as Mentdione(trestolone precursor), also they were used to sell our powders before we put them into oil. The powders were initially supposed to be their own entity, not sure if that is still i the works or not.

Celtic Labs is our primary prohormone/designer steroid brand, with a couple misc products Ostarine, Kraton.

Pure Oils is our oil company.

Trestolone comes in 6 possible forms, Mentdione the PH, Trestobol(trestolone acetate, though being replaced with Trestolone Undecanoate for Trestobol 2.0) the active oral, Trestoderm the topical, Trestolone Acetate powder, Trestolone Acetate Oil, Trestolone Undecanoate Oil(we may be releasing a powder version of this as well).

Sort of.

We operate currently as 4 companies.

IBE/PHF/Celtic Labs/Pure Oils.

IBE being the originator of Epistane is kept around pretty much for that reason only.

PHF carries a couple of our non hormonal related products, as well as Mentdione(trestolone precursor), also they were used to sell our powders before we put them into oil. The powders were initially supposed to be their own entity, not sure if that is still i the works or not.

Celtic Labs is our primary prohormone/designer steroid brand, with a couple misc products Ostarine, Kraton.

Pure Oils is our oil company.

Trestolone comes in 6 possible forms, Mentdione the PH, Trestobol(trestolone acetate, though being replaced with Trestolone Undecanoate for Trestobol 2.0) the active oral, Trestoderm the topical, Trestolone Acetate powder, Trestolone Acetate Oil, Trestolone Undecanoate Oil(we may be releasing a powder version of this as well).

A 4 headed hydra of liability distribution serving up hormonal goodness. If one company gets popped by the FDA like Primordial Performance the other "entities" stay in operation. I think I would have left one legal entity which does nothing but sell legit non-hormonal mainstream products as the foundation. This is why I was surprised to see actual PHF branding on prohormone products. I'd have kept those aligned with the straw man (IBE or Celtic). Celtic has become a big brand now! Either way, love what you do! Serving a demand in the wild west gray market.

Last edited:
IBE died along time ago..it is celtic

Another ML down yesterday.

Things are still going extremely well. Pump has been amazing and strength is slowing climbing.

I hit quads and a little hamstrings yesterday and then arms today. Recovery has been great and vascularity is much improved.

Another ML down yesterday.

Things are still going extremely well. Pump has been amazing and strength is slowing climbing.

I hit quads and a little hamstrings yesterday and then arms today. Recovery has been great and vascularity is much improved.

The recovery and endurance aspects of Trest blew my mind. Can't wait to run it a full 6 weeks at 100/day.

The recovery and endurance aspects of Trest blew my mind. Can't wait to run it a full 6 weeks at 100/day.

No kidding man its truly impressive.

Another ml down today. Today was a rest day so I just took it easy. Tomorrow will be another rest day and sunday ill get in and hammer hammies and some quads.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131