over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elite Muscle Classic. For Queefer

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Bert's passing has hit me pretty hard. I want to do something to honor him, in his memory and the best thing I can think of is to get sick nasty lean.
Q was always encouraging me and trying to get me to get in that true contest condition like he was famous for.

So here it goes. 11/7/15. I might not win, that's a given, but it won't be because I'm not in shape.

Details to come.

Rest in peace Bert...

DIET:

OK, so this may sound dumb to some of you guys but this has worked in the past to get me into reasonable shape fairly quickly. It may have to be adjusted half way thru but for now it will work. The guy I learned it from has been in pretty good shape and won some shows in this state.

So there are two shake meals, one first thing and one post training. 1 cup oats and 2 scoops(50ish grams) whey isolate. In between shakes the solid food meals are chicken with green veggies. 1oz almonds for fat.

I'm horrible eating on a schedule. IT makes me sick and I hate it. I have much better success eating when hungry. So for starters each meal will have 6 oz of cooked chicken breast and a cup of veggies. I don't eat as soon as i'm hungry, I wait another 30 min or so to make sure I really want to eat.

I get a lot of empty calories from energy drinks, soda, juice etc right now. Obviously that's all out the window. Water, water and more water. I will also have a gallon jug of lipton diet green tea to have a few servings of per day and will have a 0 calorie rockstar/monster or a VPX Bang pre workout sometimes.

TRAINING:

OK so I've been thinking about this all day and I've incorporated everything I've learned over the years here.

The split is going to be a five day split. I do not normally do this... I like 3 on 1 off and 2 on 1 off the best. However with my schedule currently, getting to the gym can be a problem so I'm splitting things up so that I can get in and get done and get some cardio in as well.

Monday- Legs
Tuesday- Chest
Wedensday- Back/Forearms
Thursday- Delts
Friday- Suns out guns out
Abs every other day

Sat and Sun will be off except for maybe doing a bike ride or training strongman at my buddys house. WAIT WHAT? Yeah my friend has all the implements at his house and we train there on Saturdays. Most of the time I will just be hanging out, but I may do some overhead presses and deadlifts for reps with lighter to moderate weight. Not pushing it. Or I may just do some squats in his power rack. Basically whatever I feel I may not have hit hard enough for some reason earlier in the week.

I'm training in the style that Phil taught me, with reverse pyramid sets. So basically a warm up or two and then 3 sets starting "heavier" and getting "lighter". My heavy sets are not going to be that heavy, no five or six rep sets. I want at least 8 but would like to be in the 10-12 rep range. Training in this manner will allow me to get to failure or at least close(think one rep in the tank) without beating up my joints. I've got about a decent prep ahead of me and I can't be set back by elbow or knee pain.

So after the first set I reduce the weight by 10-15% and go to failure again after a short rest, rinse and repeat for one last set. I only rest 30-45 seconds in between sets deep breathing to get my breath back.

Exercises will rotate around but will be primarily multi joint exercises, some hammer strength, and a few isolation movements.

GEAR:

I've had 2 friends die recently at young ages... My wife is over it. I'm over it... I want to be a bodybuilder and look good, but I won't sacrifice myself for it. I'm not gonna be a pro, probably wont ever win a state level show. So pounding gear is out of the question. I've been there done that and got the T-shirt. And you know what? It didn't do a damned thing for me.

SO with that out of the way... I'm gonna run 300mg test prop, and 600mg EQ per week. Six weeks in I may bump the EQ up to 900mg. I've had labs drawn on this stack before and my crit was high normal but not crazy. I'm going to get bloods drawn at about 6 weeks in and see where I'm at. Gonna donate this week too to help get ahead of things. I'll be watching my BP too. My cholesterol is crappy but has been even before gear. I'm working on it with my doc, who wants me to go on crestor.

NOW, if I'm looking really good to people who I know won't blow smoke up my ass, I've got a little stash of halo I've been sitting on... I think running that for 2 or 3 weeks will be OK and not be too detrimental. I'll only do that, and possibly 300mg tren ace IF I think it will improve my look.

Oh, and I'll be running 25mg of aromasin every other day. 10 days out I'll switch to letro and do 2.5mg every day.

Stay tuned, going to try and get some pics up tomorrow and start logging workouts.

Ok so I started up today lol. Gonna be a LONG 12 weeks...
I went by and joined an anytime fitness that is very close to my house so I have cardio equipment and some weights available nearby. No excuses.

Worked legs with some leg extentions, leg press, front squats, and seated leg curls.
I'd like to add in some sldl and reverse hypers next time.

I forgot my log book so the exact numbers of course. 3 working sets each exercise, for sets of 12 to 15 to failure, except the front squats I did sets of 10.

From your recent thread, I know you've been looking to cut some weight. This is a nice dedication to Q. It will suck, comp diets always do, but remember why you're doing it. ..make Q proud! Good luck, I'll be watch your progress.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Pretty cool man. I will be following your progress!

Thanks guys. It's something I need to do for myself, and symbolically I think Bert would really dig it. So I'm gonna do the best I can. For both of us.

Hit chest today. Warmed up with cable crossovers and then did flat bench as my primary movement. I MAY have to take a look at how many carbs I'm eating and get some more pre workout or something. Last week my top set I benched 275 for 13 reps but today I was just feeling gassed. I don't think my limit strength is down, but 225 was starting to feel heavy, so I did 3 sets of 12 with 245 and a final set of 15 with 185. It's way to early to feel like this... I finished up with some pec deck and 20 minutes on the treadmill.

My morning weight on Mon. was 252, this afternoon when I woke up I was 247. I usually GAIN weight after leg day lol

EDIT:
I've been using primo because it's the only anabolic I had on hand, but I was thinking today that it's stupid to use it right now at my current BF level. I've got like 2 bottles left so I think what I'm going to do is drop it and just wait for my EQ to arrive.
4 weeks out I'll drop the EQ and sust and switch to my Stemco Prop and the rest of the primo I have.
I really really need some good hgh, that would really help right now.

Last edited:
Tri im on your team. The winning team! Time to throw some of them rocky movies in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tri im on your team. The winning team! Time to throw some of them rocky movies in!

Hell yeah man, glad you stopped in here! This may be corny but today I woke up and was tired and didn't really want to train, but I made myself think of Q and I said fuck that, Bert would be training already!
So I took my happy ass to the gym and did work.

Here is a couple pics from my last show way back in April of 2012. I looked OK but I want to come in much sharper this time.

Attachments

• frontdouble.jpg
    frontdouble.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 372
  • myback.jpg
    myback.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 388
  • mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 388
Here is a couple pics from my last show way back in April of 2012. I looked OK but I want to come in much sharper this time.

You have great shape, if you got jacked as fuck you'd look like Justin Compton... I think you looked great here man, bring up that back more and some hamstrings along the way and you could win a show of your conditioning is better! I'm excited to see the transformation!

Wow thanks man I appreciate it. I am HOPING that I've brought my back up. I've spent the last two years powerlifting and doing strongman. I feel like my back is much thicker, but until I het a lot leaner it will be hard to tell.

You do look like you have good gentic structure i cant wait to see you get dialed in for a show .

I am watching ya!...you got any help or just doing everything yourself?

I am watching ya!...you got any help or just doing everything yourself?
I'm doing it on my own. Just cutting calories progressively and adding cardio.

I started last monday at 252lbs, and was 244 today. So off to a decent start. I don't look anywhere close to good yet but I changed a good bit in the past week. This week should be good too. The way my body works is the leaner I get the faster I make changes. Its kinda like a snowball effect.

Bert's passing has hit me pretty hard. I want to do something to honor him, in his memory and the best thing I can think of is to get sick nasty lean.
Q was always encouraging me and trying to get me to get in that true contest condition like he was famous for.

So here it goes. 11/7/15. I might not win, that's a given, but it won't be because I'm not in shape.

Details to come.

Rest in peace Bert...
good stuff brother, i will def be following this!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws