over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Samson Gear: Road to the classic physique nationals

Start of week 5 today. The first month was really just a warmup to what’s to come in the gym. I was moving weights around really just trying to get my mind body and soul ready for some serious lifting. Time to turn it up and start some serious training. For the rest of the month I’m just going to be running Samson var and winny at 100 mg each plus 10 mg of yk11. I’m dropping the mk677 as I’m finished with that bottle and the rad140. See what changes I see in my physique and see if my joints start aching without it. So far I feel like taking mk677 has saved me from joint pain. Doing legs today

Leg extension
Lying leg curl
Seated leg curl
Leg press ss stiff leg deadlifts
Hack squats Ss Jefferson squats
Standing squat machine
Seated calf raises
Standing calf raises

Loving this training philosophy. Sometimes I just don’t have the mental capacity or time to go balls to the wall in the gym for an hour plus.

Legs went well yesterday. One more and I think I will be ready to go all out. Feeling some joint pain in the knees. Time to start wrapping them up and wearing braces. Always hated hacks for that reason but gotta get the job done.

F3442D82-7698-4980-A5E8-E3BAE32CA4F0.jpeg

Progress......week 6 the var and winny is really doing it’s thing. Another couple weeks and will be doing a test only cycle. If anyone is looking for some high quality var and not sure where to go I’d definitely holla at Samson.

E3C84717-2F78-4331-B67A-EE91D003A9E8.jpeg

Got about 14 var and winny tabs left for this cycle. I’m going to back it down to 50 mg var and 50 mg of winny until I run out. Yk11 is done and so is mk677. I got a little rad140 left which should be finished up in the next day or two. Going to finish up these tabs then start a test/yk11/mk677 stack in 2 weeks.

Training is going well. I’m doing 45-60 min HIT circuit training with very little rest. Aiming for high volume and crazy pumps. For the next two weeks I’m lowering my food intake to 3-4 meals a day lowering my carbs and calories.

It’s been 10 weeks and I have managed to build some nice quality size and drop almost 10% body fat. When I started my body fat was 29.5% right now my body fat is 21%. I still have a long way to go and a lot of work to do but I’m taking steps in the right direction. I’m done with the oral only cycle and just started test. I have fallen in love with yk11 and mk677 so I will be keeping those two in the mix. I will be running the following for the next 8 weeks. It’s time to add some real high quality gh. I will be using keytech goldtrope. Keytech has super high quality gear and there gh is no exception. It’s time to kick it in high gear......let’s go 4B9666B7-6CB4-4C58-B876-605FFECFB3C4.jpeg BDB19E9A-0E5D-44D3-AE16-4C8EF3FC4187.jpeg

Test blend - 500mg
Eq - 300 mg
Yk11- 20mg
Mk677- 25 mg
Keytech goldtrope Gh- 2iu every day

Thanks bro this is only just the beginning of a long road back. Stay tuned and I appreciate your support.
IMO drop the MK and just run GH.

MK really won't work for your goals...

The test and YK will keep you full the MK will just make you hold water and harder to keep yourself in a deficit...

Great transformation so far!

IMO drop the MK and just run GH.

MK really won't work for your goals...

The test and YK will keep you full the MK will just make you hold water and harder to keep yourself in a deficit...

Great transformation so far!

Mk definitely elevates my appetite and food cravings to a whole new level. But I love the look it gives me. I’m big and full. Since im not stepping on stage any time soon. I think I’m just going to finish it out and see what the end result is. I have about 70-80ml left. So that will take me to spring. I must admit I do love sarms and I think they are a real game changer. Yk11 lgd mk677 are all awesome and a great addition to any stack. Rad140 didn’t really impress me all that much and I seen a handful of guys at the gym on it exclusively and the results were minor. Do they replace the real deal hell to the no but compliment AAS very well.

Come New Years I will be running

Test 750mg
Eq 500 mg
Tren 500 mg
Gh 4iu
Yk11 10mg
Mk677 25mg

That’s when the magic is really going to happen.

Thanks for all the advice my brother and I appreciate your support. 🙏🏿

MK isn't a SARM though but yeah 100% agree they are strong (ostarine, LGD, YK).

Ostarine in particular gives me a hard grainy high androgen look. Unfortunately it also causes me to break out on my back and chest, drops my HDL and elevates AST/ALT...

I prefer injectables but I still can't stay away from ostarine because of the strength gains. Ostarine + drol is a good combo :)

MK isn't a SARM though but yeah 100% agree they are strong (ostarine, LGD, YK).

Ostarine in particular gives me a hard grainy high androgen look. Unfortunately it also causes me to break out on my back and chest, drops my HDL and elevates AST/ALT...

I prefer injectables but I still can't stay away from ostarine because of the strength gains. Ostarine + drol is a good combo :)

Learn something new everyday. I’m going to give that a try. I will add drol and Ostarine to my tren eq and test cycle. Great info bro 👍🏿

I had to drop mk677 from my cycle, I was stacking it with GH 4ius/day (alongside test and other anabolics).

About a month ago I noticed an issue with jaw pain and being unable to close my mouth properly. This affected anything to do with using your mouth other than speaking. Chewing was difficult and sometimes painful. I had read that someone else had this issue running GH.

About a week after I dropped just the mk it started to get better, and is now completely back to normal.

From now on I'll only run mk if I'm taking a break from GH. I do notice that my physique looks drier and harder after stopping it.

I had to drop mk677 from my cycle, I was stacking it with GH 4ius/day (alongside test and other anabolics).

About a month ago I noticed an issue with jaw pain and being unable to close my mouth properly. This affected anything to do with using your mouth other than speaking. Chewing was difficult and sometimes painful. I had read that someone else had this issue running GH.

About a week after I dropped just the mk it started to get better, and is now completely back to normal.

From now on I'll only run mk if I'm taking a break from GH. I do notice that my physique looks drier and harder after stopping it.
Yeah I drop quite a few pounds of water when I stop MK. I found running it EOD helps a lot with water and dropping GH dosage, if you want to experiment running them together again someday.

GH is by far superior.

0A17CD34-E5A2-4C14-B7BE-3B87BD70730B.jpeg

90 day progress.....i have got a long way to go but happy with where I am at to this point. I figure another 18 months of hard training good eating and calculated cycling and I will be ready to step on stage summer/fall of 2022.

I will be starting my new log on Monday. Detailing and showcasing what some good quality gh can do to a physique. Keytech goldtrope is on the menu stay tuned. I’m two week in running test and eq I haven’t noticed anything yet from it hopefully it will start kicking in in the next upcoming weeks. Right now I’m in love with drol lgd and yk11. Yk11 is the best sarm on the market. It’s a very aesthetic compound will have you burning fat staying lean even if your diet isn’t on point. Your strength will increase weekly and you will increase your rate of growth if you combine it with gear. 9AFB32A6-BBD8-4DE1-AA1F-0C1B7B245146.jpeg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131