over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fattest to fittest! Coming soon!

Workout 2 down! Labs should be finalized hopefully by tommrow!

@BIGEZ here ya go brother as promised. This was at about 150mg 6 days before labs

Looking forward to seeing the numbers! Sounds like you have had amazing results so far!!!

Looking forward to seeing the numbers! Sounds like you have had amazing results so far!!!
My most hardest hurdle is being cosistent and I know its only 3 days tommrow ive still been on point! 6 montha from now I will show pics.

My most hardest hurdle is being cosistent and I know its only 3 days tommrow ive still been on point! 6 montha from now I will show pics.
It is hard, STAY FOCUSED! Use this thread to add to your motivation! 3 days is great! Pretty soon it will be habitual, stay at it!

Day 3 of workout! Im going to do 300mg and up the dose by 150. I will retest in 4 weeks uncapped. I will not post up current blood work as there was a confusion with labwork that was taken. Thanks guys and this is my log to keep some accountability with you monsters!

@BIGEZ workout done my brother! Monday we go at it again! Thanks for being a part of my Journey!

Workout #4 done yesterday. The stronglifts 5x5 is going good. Adding weight each workout little by little to ease back into and preventing any injuries. Diet has been 95% clean and possibly undereating but in going through some stuff now that just tears me apart. Im trying one day at a time. Sometimes life and our decisions that we make may not be the best but thats life itself. One day I hope to be emotionally better. My bday is next week but the person that I wanted to spend it with told me today that she left me in 2023.

Workout #4 done yesterday. The stronglifts 5x5 is going good. Adding weight each workout little by little to ease back into and preventing any injuries. Diet has been 95% clean and possibly undereating but in going through some stuff now that just tears me apart. Im trying one day at a time. Sometimes life and our decisions that we make may not be the best but thats life itself. One day I hope to be emotionally better. My bday is next week but the person that I wanted to spend it with told me today that she left me in 2023.
Happy early bday, it will get better don't let 1 chick bring you down plenty in the sea brother.

@BIGEZ workout #5 done! Feeling good and diet has been good no fuck ups. I do eat a little more on a Saturday or Sunday and indulge a tad bit. Keeps me sane.

Workout 6 done. Now to rest until Monday. Have a good weekend my brothers!

Workout 7 completed have lost up until now 12 lbs.

@BIGEZ workout done on Wednesday and Fridays workout was done today! Week 3 down! Thanks brother!

@BIGEZ week 5 started! I am down I think 20lbs!!! I havent been consistent this long and im proud of myself!

@BIGEZ hey my brother hope you’re doing good man! Wanted to update this log with a positive down close to 30 pounds!

@BIGEZ bloods getting pulled Saturday brother on 300mg. After that time to press the gas. Reevaluate everything and go harder. Total weight loss up until today 36 lbs.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws