over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharmaqo Road to NY Pro

How much weight did you come down since starting prep?

@2pmpup maybe the question is a bit off topic but what was your usual off-season stack that you use to reach your size?

Very interesting topic here!!!

@2pmpup maybe the question is a bit off topic but what was your usual off-season stack that you use to reach your size?

Nothing like my pre contest.
1200 mg test per week
800 mg eq per week
100 mg dbol
After 8 weeks for the next 8 weeks keep test where it's at drop dbol and eq and take 600 mg primo per week and 75 mg anavar
Total 16 weeks then take about 8-10 on trt only 200 mg test per week get bloods then assess and go from there

For instance after this pre contest cycle I will take 12 weeks off on just a true trt dose of 200 mg per week. I have done this for a minute and I think why I have been able to do it halfway healthy is I know when to push and pull back. Too many today are all push no blood work and that gets you into trouble in my opinion. Blood work now days is super cheap and don't even need food insurance. To be quite honest as I sit here 2 weeks out I am looking forward to it and not pinning myself daily. My nutrition and lifting will stay on point and intensity on both so I might loose a little fullness touch of size but doing that I won't crater either. I think too many guys are afraid to come down or come off which can get them in trouble. Liver enzymes can regenerate but kidneys have a much harder time not to mention the heart stuff as well.

I can't even imagine how much 100mg dbol will blow you up! 😲 But the cycle is really simple nothing so complicated as we see on forums....

Update
At 2 weeks out upped tren and mast to 100 mg daily.....all other supps stayed the same.
At 1 week out will up proviron to 200 mg daily and drop test and gh out on Monday of show week.
Supps are good to go zero issues.

Update
At 2 weeks out upped tren and mast to 100 mg daily.....all other supps stayed the same.
At 1 week out will up proviron to 200 mg daily and drop test and gh out on Monday of show week.
Supps are good to go zero issues.
When you will stop injecting oils?

Keep us updated! Best luck for your competition!:cool::cool::cool:

Alright everyone.......show went awesome I hit my peak and was my all time best and most conditioned in the entire show. I was very happy with my look and my honest feedback of the pharmaqo line is everything acted as it should and so nice to be in a prep and not have to worry about using under dosed or incorrect supplements. I will be using pharmaqo from here on out in off-season and next prep that I do with zero worries. Everyone who orders from them should have peace of mind. I know I do because I used a lot of different compounds during my prep adding one in at a time and the supps worked as they should. Two thumbs up!!!!

Alright everyone.......show went awesome I hit my peak and was my all time best and most conditioned in the entire show. I was very happy with my look and my honest feedback of the pharmaqo line is everything acted as it should and so nice to be in a prep and not have to worry about using under dosed or incorrect supplements. I will be using pharmaqo from here on out in off-season and next prep that I do with zero worries. Everyone who orders from them should have peace of mind. I know I do because I used a lot of different compounds during my prep adding one in at a time and the supps worked as they should. Two thumbs up!!!!
Hey man if you dont mind me asking did you order from the international store or domestic? Been thinking about making my first order with them but was iffy about ordering international.

Hey man if you dont mind me asking did you order from the international store or domestic? Been thinking about making my first order with them but was iffy about ordering international.
Both orders came local but I have a lot of friends who order international with zero issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you worry about catabolism of lean tissue at this dose?

t3 seems to be a controversial subject. would love to know your opinion
No I have a thyroid issue so when I go above replacement and on a fair share of peds I think you would be hard pressed to strip the muscle at that dose and on compounds such as tren. Just my opinion

besides, you probably use very high proteins of the order of 500-600g a day, so there is no option to lose muscle on a large dose of t3
No I have a thyroid issue so when I go above replacement and on a fair share of peds I think you would be hard pressed to strip the muscle at that dose and on compounds such as tren. Just my opinion

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131