over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharmaqo road to off-season 2023-2024

2pmpup

Newbies
Hey guys doing another log for the site and pharmaqo. My original log for the NY pro had some good discussion so I am open and up to logging what I am doing for my off-season this year. I plan on doing a spring show.....none picked out yet, but the improvements need to be made now. I am a veteran and already have substantial size so my cycle probably won't be as big as some would say I am on (yes I read other posts about people calling me a liar for what I was taking during prep)..... but honestly I have no reason to lie because I am hiding somewhat my identity. I just hope this helps some people out considering most people don't divulge on what they take.

For the first 8 weeks of this cycle I have to be a little bit cautious because my alt and ast were somewhat elevated......I do like to take dbol in my off-season because it works very well for me but I am keeping all orals in my back pocket and may run them the second half of the cycle of my liver numbers come down a touch from my last blood draw. Kidneys and cholesterol and everything else in check other than the liver.

I will be starting out with the following compounds.......
1200 mg pharmaqo sustanon per week split up into 3 different injections
900 mg pharmaqo eq per week split up into 3 injections
300 mg pharmaqo NPP split up into 3 injections
25 mg pharma aromisen daily I convert to estrogen very easy
4 iu serostim daily
Fiasp insulin based on the day my dose varies

My priority in this off-season will be to add some meat to my hamstrings, mid back, and chest.

Thanks for following my journey and to and @LATS for giving me the platform.

Look forward to seeing how this off season goes.. as for him " lying " about his doses? No.. I know what he ordered and simple math tells ya the amount given the time frame.. so he's telling the truth . He's already admitting to 2.5 grams. You think he's hiding something lol ? Now let's see what this off season brings..😉

Hey guys ending my 3rd week on cycle heading into my 4th week!!!

Everything has been pretty smooth sailing as far as the supps and everything starting to kick in. Strength especially this last week has taken a drastic increase to where I am a good 15 percent stronger in all my lifts and starting to feel that "enhanced" feeling. Weight In the AM is 310 and my condition is about the same as before I started so def trending in the correct direction.

Typically, I know the sides I will get from certain supplements but I don't combat it until I have the issue because why run something unless it is warranted. With most nandro based supps, I always have ED problems.. but running a moderate dose of NPP I didn't want to start the caber unless needed. I started having some of those issues so I started taking a tab of caber twice a week and has started to take those issues away.

For kidney protection and BP issues I always run a super small amount of Lisinopril 7.5 mg not on cycle keeps my BP in correct range. EQ as we all know can elevate BP and taking it daily the last 7 days or so has elevated it slightly so have bumped my daily Lisinopril dose to 15 mg daily and that has combatted that issue.

needless to say the supps have worked nicely so far and getting some of the known sides with the supplements but obviously doing this as safely and as smart as I can in combatting those sides.

if you guys have any questions please let me know. After week 8 we are gonna change some supps up as well but doing great so far on the current cycle and have made no changes other than what was mentioned in this post!!!!

thanks again to @Mr.Pharmaqo for everything

Looks good, what was your cruise before this?

Hey guys doing another log for the site and pharmaqo. My original log for the NY pro had some good discussion so I am open and up to logging what I am doing for my off-season this year. I plan on doing a spring show.....none picked out yet, but the improvements need to be made now. I am a veteran and already have substantial size so my cycle probably won't be as big as some would say I am on (yes I read other posts about people calling me a liar for what I was taking during prep)..... but honestly I have no reason to lie because I am hiding somewhat my identity. I just hope this helps some people out considering most people don't divulge on what they take.

For the first 8 weeks of this cycle I have to be a little bit cautious because my alt and ast were somewhat elevated......I do like to take dbol in my off-season because it works very well for me but I am keeping all orals in my back pocket and may run them the second half of the cycle of my liver numbers come down a touch from my last blood draw. Kidneys and cholesterol and everything else in check other than the liver.

I will be starting out with the following compounds.......
1200 mg pharmaqo sustanon per week split up into 3 different injections
900 mg pharmaqo eq per week split up into 3 injections
300 mg pharmaqo NPP split up into 3 injections
25 mg pharma aromisen daily I convert to estrogen very easy
4 iu serostim daily
Fiasp insulin based on the day my dose varies

My priority in this off-season will be to add some meat to my hamstrings, mid back, and chest.

Thanks for following my journey and to and @LATS for giving me the platform.
classic combination - I understand that the main increase is to be caused by the test and EQ and a small addition of npp mainly for joint comfort and a general increase in the amount of anabolics without excessive aromatization?

classic combination - I understand that the main increase is to be caused by the test and EQ and a small addition of npp mainly for joint comfort and a general increase in the amount of anabolics without excessive aromatization?
Bingo and honestly have not done a oil only off-season in quite some time but really happy with the results. Regular decca makes me a water baby and the npp at a low dose does just enough to give me a little boost with joint relief. My strength is through the roof right now

Hey all just an update on my off-season. Just got back from working the Olympia and about to switch some compounds up. Weight is at 315 and even though only up 5 pounds def look more enhanced and my body comp is def different than when I first started. I was very uneasy in doing an oil only cycle but with my alt and ast being slightly elevated I didn't want to tax my insides when I know contest prep will probably start the first few months of the year. I am the strongest I have been In quite some time and my joint pain went from about a 7-8 to a 2-3 and feel golden. This will be the end of week 8 and going to switch some things up. Even though I love how my joints are feeling at the moment going to sub out the npp for a good amount of primo. I have heard nothing but amazing things about the inj primo from pharmaqo so I am happy to be using it knowing it should be legit.
Weekly totals will split these doses up to multiple inj throughout the week
1500 mg sustanon
800 mg primo enenthate
900 mg eq
4 iu serostim daily
25 mg aromisen daily I convert hard so if I don't that amount of test will send my levels through the roof.
Should see some slow steady gains from the primo and can't wait to see how I respond from it and will keep you all posted. Sometimes less is more and the results I am getting has not really warranted me needing an anadrol or dbol in this off-season so glad I can save my liver and try to be in a good spot to start when prep begins

Hey all just an update on my off-season. Just got back from working the Olympia and about to switch some compounds up. Weight is at 315 and even though only up 5 pounds def look more enhanced and my body comp is def different than when I first started. I was very uneasy in doing an oil only cycle but with my alt and ast being slightly elevated I didn't want to tax my insides when I know contest prep will probably start the first few months of the year. I am the strongest I have been In quite some time and my joint pain went from about a 7-8 to a 2-3 and feel golden. This will be the end of week 8 and going to switch some things up. Even though I love how my joints are feeling at the moment going to sub out the npp for a good amount of primo. I have heard nothing but amazing things about the inj primo from pharmaqo so I am happy to be using it knowing it should be legit.
Weekly totals will split these doses up to multiple inj throughout the week
1500 mg sustanon
800 mg primo enenthate
900 mg eq
4 iu serostim daily
25 mg aromisen daily I convert hard so if I don't that amount of test will send my levels through the roof.
Should see some slow steady gains from the primo and can't wait to see how I respond from it and will keep you all posted. Sometimes less is more and the results I am getting has not really warranted me needing an anadrol or dbol in this off-season so glad I can save my liver and try to be in a good spot to start when prep begins
what does your diet look like now?

Not controlling my blood pressure with medication the first 15 years I was using AAS is my biggest life regret.
Good for you being so on top of it.

Not controlling my blood pressure with medication the first 15 years I was using AAS is my biggest life regret.
Good for you being so on top of it.
I know right!!!!! Easy things everyone can do and takes the taxing off of the kidneys!!!

Hey guys. We are about done with week 12 of this off-season cycle and I am going to drop doses back to a legit trt and clean out before I pick what shows I will do for next year and get some bloods done in about 8 weeks or so. I noticed a big difference in the hardness of my physique like I should have dropping out the NPP for the primo. I also noticed my joints drying out some as some of the nagging injuries I had popped back up when I made that switch. Anyone who browses this forum looking for a legitimate source should def look up @Mr.Pharmaqo . I have used his stuff for a prep and now an off-season and have referred many pros to him and all of his stuff is good. Many people as you know will fake things like anavar and primo but being someone who has taken legit primo and var in the past I know what it feels like and Mr p has the lab testing done to back it up. I will keep everyone updated on shows that I will be doing in the future and let me know if you have any questions on anything whatsoever. Here to help

Protein in 5 meals is 12 oz cooked protein every meal. Daily fats at around 100 g a day and carbs between 500-700 g a day
do you only eat 5 meals a day? 2 years ago I went from 7 to 6 meals and now I'm even thinking about reducing their number to 5 - the older I get, the more sleep I need to regenerate, so fewer larger meals seem to be more optimal.

do you only eat 5 meals a day? 2 years ago I went from 7 to 6 meals and now I'm even thinking about reducing their number to 5 - the older I get, the more sleep I need to regenerate, so fewer larger meals seem to be more optimal.
How many calories are you at this stage? this discussion is "comfortable" until you exceed 5000kcal, for some people it becomes difficult to manage digestion

Honestly I shoot for 6 but sometimes it's 5 based on motility and how much I can put in. As I have gotten older thank goodness my hunger is still there but I def do hit good digestive enzymes and probiotics which I think makes a huge difference tbh

How many calories are you at this stage? this discussion is "comfortable" until you exceed 5000kcal, for some people it becomes difficult to manage digestion
Most days I am right at that 5k level. Honestly I don't feel the need to go above that because I continue to progress every year and I also keep my health in mind as well. Also I think about how functional will I be in the gym. When food I think is any higher than that and carrying too much body fat it def affects training and to me when that happens the juice isn't worth the squeeze!!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear