over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Month into my Rips

-TOXIC-

Banned
So im a month into my hgh Rips at 5iu ( 5 days on, 2 days off) and things are great. Up 5lbs, no gear and have actually been off for 3 months. Not changed a single thing. Considerably harder and a touch leaner. Although I did have to lower my dose last week to 4iu. My arms and hands were just staying numb all day. Sleep is a huge problem as both arms fall asleep in any position. Just thought id update.

Not too shabby!

Thanks for the positive feedback. The new Rips sound very enticing!

An excellent product!

Feel your pain on your sleep problems. Both arms fall asleep and feel painful, also wake up every 1-2 hours or so because hands are in pain. Can deal with it during the day, finger tips are always numb, but at night it's becoming really tough heh

Yo bro
cool I started up rips about 2 months ago. Getting leaner and staying the same weight - very cool. i got hella sore joints and sleeping hands/toes. I think it's all good - i seem to be growing - which at 51 is fukkin amazing! hahahahaha

Keep us posted on your progress, bro!

I've heard nothing but good things about rips products. I'll be making an order soon, keep on with the updates.

Im betting you'd be on these rips 12 months by the time your gear turns up....:mad:

So im a month into my hgh Rips at 5iu ( 5 days on, 2 days off) and things are great. Up 5lbs, no gear and have actually been off for 3 months. Not changed a single thing. Considerably harder and a touch leaner. Although I did have to lower my dose last week to 4iu. My arms and hands were just staying numb all day. Sleep is a huge problem as both arms fall asleep in any position. Just thought id update.

Sounds like they are doin their job.

Good choice to lower dosage to 4 iu's. I got great results t that dose for 4 months and I only upped it 30 days ago to 5 iu's a day. Are you going 7 days now or staying at 5 on 2 off?

Rips is awesome. Equal to Omnitrope.

Been taking 2-3iu's ed, not 5 on/2 off. Been thinking about 5 on, 2 off w/ peptides.

Sounds good!!! My hands and arms do the same thing..so bad that it would wake me up out of a dead sleep cause the pain would be crazy insane....to the point where I dont know if I'll ever use HGH again because of it.

They are REALLY good . Trying to figure better dosing to lower sides. I am 4iu
split am pm. Anybody get shoulder joint neck pain?I Got the hands and feet thing too. Damn hope I didn't Hj the thread . Thanks, T

Is this a PM sponser? Got me interested thanks. MM

The rips are great! Have had mine for about a month now and am feeling great. Had to lower to dose to 3iu/day though as I was getting many of the same symptoms including swelling of the hands and feet.

Just a thought, you may want to try spreading out the dose out. I take 1iu each in the morning, afternoon and post-workout. However that means you have to carry it around with you all day and that is not feasible for most.

On the other hand, I also have tried taking the full dose right before bed and had no issues sleeping. Also, I read recently that IGF-1 levels tend to rise to higher levels with a single daily dose as opposed to spreading them out over the course of a day. And, a doctor told a friend of mine that GH works only at night.

Finally, where you administer the dose may also play a part in side effects. I prefer sub-Q on the bicep or tricep, again per a doctor's recommendation.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner