over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG EVIL MYO HMP Ergopep log

BIG EVIL42

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Sorry for the delay in getting this log up, things have been swamped in my personal and professionsl life and my time has been cut down on PM.

I was chosen as one of thr testers for Ergoprpep's Myoostatin HMP. I took my first dose of the full dose of 250 mcg IM split bilaterally in the triceps 2 weeks ago (5/2/2012). My starting wieight was 243 and a bit sloppy at a surprising 14% bodyfat (I usually stay around 12 %). This comes to 209lbs lean tissueThe Myo inj hurt a bit when taken but nothing unreasonable. within 24 hours I noticed a big increase in appetite, Keep in mind I consume 4800-5000 cals per day as it is. I increased my volume of of my training by about another 5 sets per bodypart and added in some drop sets and partials past failure to cause more trauma to the muscle. Surprisingly, muscle soreness wasn't much worse than usual (I assume this is due to the MYO helping with recovery).
The main things that are standing out to me in these 2 weeks is the muscle hardening and fat loss effects are much more than I expected. My strength has been climbing every workout as well... no exceptions, I have made strength gains each and every workout, even after long days and days I felt kind of crappy. Examplle: Flat Barbell Bench Press has gone from 365x7 to 365x10 and 405x2 to 405x4.
I had my dexascan done this morning and was 243 at 12.1% bodyfat. This comes out to 213 lbs lan tissue.

This show an increase in 4 lbs of lean tissue. This is a huge gain for someone at my level. I feel great.... I had a few days where I felt under the weather but pushed through it, but other than that I feel really good. I cant get over how hard and dense my muscles feel all day. I have had numerous people who see me daily make comments about how I am getting bigger and leaner at the same time so fast.

I have stayed at 4800-5000 cals for the first 2 weeks but just took my 2nd dose today of 250 mcg split bilaterally in the triceps today and am going to up my calories to 5500 for the next 2 weeks. I only bought 2 bottles but if things stay like this, I will be purchasing more product so I can see what a real 8-12 week run of the MYO HMP is capable of. So far , MYO HMP gets a HUGE 2 thumbs up from me.

I will post pics but these are just to compare my results.... PLEASE NOTE: I am not asking for a physique critique so respect board rulre number 12 and keep the picking apart my physique post out of this thread. I am posting the pics to guage the progress made from the MYO HMP. I am just posting this so that we keep this thread "on topic".
On a side note for those interested: I have stopped the site injections the last 3 weeks into the biceps and just as Osiris had speculated the "swelling" and inflamation effect has really gone down and they are looking pretty damn good and solid with a nice shape and solid size gains due to the facia stretching effects.
Anyway, The first (bloated) pic is 2 weeks ago before MYO HMP and the second and third pics are today, 5/15/12......
I will keep you all updated.....

Attachments

• lido1.jpg
    lido1.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 3,350
  • 88.jpg
    88.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 2,627
  • 3444.jpg
    3444.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 2,620
Last edited:
great log bud, can't wait to see the results.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Are you on a cycle/blast/cruise?

What doses?

Have you added/subtracted anything (compounds/dosages) 2 weeks ago? Do you plan to change anything?

Thanks

Are you on a cycle/blast/cruise?

What doses?

Have you added/subtracted anything (compounds/dosages) 2 weeks ago? Do you plan to change anything?

Thanks

I have been on 750 Sust, 600 EQ, 400 Tren E for last 7 weeks. Stopped all other peptides before I started MYO HMP. No addtions othher than the added sets and extra 500 cals/day starting today. Everything else is the same. Gear will stay the same throughout so that I can truly see what the MYO HMP is doing. May add ghrp/cjc peps back in after another month or so as I am sure there will be a synergistic effect. I just wanted to see what the MYO only addition is capable of first.

I have been on 750 Sust, 600 EQ, 400 Tren E for last 7 weeks. Stopped all other peptides before I started MYO HMP. No addtions othher than the added sets and extra 500 cals/day starting today. Everything else is the same. Gear will stay the same throughout so that I can truly see what the MYO HMP is doing. May add ghrp/cjc peps back in after another month or so as I am sure there will be a synergistic effect. I just wanted to see what the MYO only addition is capable of first.

Looks good. Hopefully you get some great results... so far so good :)

Sounds good, look forward to seeing your results.

Thanks for the log. I think people are really missing out by not looking into MYO. My buddy ran this and folli, he loved both but really thought the Myo was stronger and easier on him but he had some old folli from a not so good company.

Myo is where it's at.

I will be watching this...thanks for sharing!

Those are incredible results from one injection! I'm impressed!

P.S. You are freakin' thick!!!

How often do you run the MYO??

I asked before I started about a protocal and was told to take the next dose when I felt the effects slowing down. So there are no real guidelines, I think that's part of the help we are contributing as testers. Hopefully between the 4 of us (testers) and any other feedback our members have, we can come up with an "optimal" protocal.
Now I didn't feel anything slowing down by any means but I am so stoked about my lab rat's gains from one injection that I want to keep it in my system. I figure 2 weeks could be affordable and this will let me re-evaluate everything after a month of use.... I will adjust the time between shots if needed after my 4th week if needed.
We were allowed to buy 2 bottles at a discounted rate....Trust me, If it was 4 bottles, I would have probably be administering it every 7 days! LOL
BTW, workouts are going great! higher volume, more intensity (forced reps, drop sets, partials), Faster recovery...... and a very noticeable difference in the mirror in 2 weeks...... I hope everything stays this way for a full 8-12 week run of MYOSTATIN HMP. Growth!

Last edited:
I asked before I started about a protocal and was told to take the next dose when I felt the effects slowing down. So there are no real guidelines, I think that's part of the help we are contributing as testers. Hopefully between the 4 of us (testers) and any other feedback our members have, we can come up with an "optimal" protocal.
Now I didn't feel anything slowing down by any means but I am so stoked about my lab rat's gains from one injection that I want to keep it in my system. I figure 2 weeks could be affordable and this will let me re-evaluate everything after a month of use.... I will adjust the time between shots if needed after my 4th week if needed.
We were allowed to buy 2 bottles at a discounted rate....Trust me, If it was 4 bottles, I would have probably be administering it every 7 days! LOL
BTW, workouts are going great! higher volume, more intensity (forced reps, drop sets, partials), Faster recovery...... and a very noticeable difference in the mirror in 2 weeks...... I hope everything stays this way for a full 8-12 week run of MYOSTATIN HMP. Growth!

Thanks for the feedback. It is sounding like your on to something with this.

Today was day 19, 5 days ago I added an extra 500 cals/day. I also added a few more drop sets and partial reps after reaching failure (I learned about these about a year ago from Jason Huh, I just never applied them consistantly). I am not doing all partials like Jason though, I do my full range of motion reps to failure and then match that number in partial reps with constant tension. I would normally be feeling overtrained from training past failure on so many sets every workout but the MYO HMP is really speeding up my recovery.
The scale had me at 245 first thing this morning and I am feeling tighter and leaner than last week.
I will do another dexascan in 9 or 10 days (my 1 month point) and increase/adjust my calories based on my new "lean weight" and if I am not puting on bodyfat. I think this is very important for continued gains over time. Calories need to be adjusted as we gain muscle because muscle requires energy (cals) just to sustain itself. Progress in the gym will require more cals/macronutrients to keep the gains coming.
Strength gains keep on coming each workout even if it's just by 1 rep or 5 lbs. These gains are coming real fast so I am paying more attention to form, control, rep tempo and speed to avoid injury as muscle and ligaments/tendons recover at different rates.
I will post updated comparison pics when I do the 4 week dexascan.
So far, I am a believer!

Great Log bro.. Def. Peaked my intrest in Myo Hmp..
Quick question. How much are you dosing and how often?
250mcg Bilaterally every 2 weeks?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity