over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG EVIL MYO HMP Ergopep log

P.S. You are freakin' thick!!!

Thanks bro, Coming from you that is a huge compliment. Getting great muscle gains while losing bodyfat on 5500 cals/day......It has me shaking my head and smiling. LOL

update plus some notes

Day 26
Dry a.m. weight, no food: 248 lbs (Up 9 lbs)
Calories upped by 500 for last 12 days

Notes: Dexascan body coposition test is next week and will give "numerical" progress for 1 month's Myostatin HMP results.

Strength gains are really going well. Up 30 lbs on strict Barbell Bent over Rows since start. Getting the same reps on chin-ups with + 20 lbs.
On flat bench Press I got 445 x 2 (Huge progess for me!). I got the 445 x 2 plus 2 forced reps and then 1 negative only rep, this was an awesome set and may help better describe where my intensity level is right now in regards to training past failure.

bro - you must be HUGE now - where's the pics?:headbang::headbang::headbang:

bro - you must be HUGE now - where's the pics?:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Jey Lean! First post in the log have the pics..you just have to click on the attatchment to see them... I put up a pre MYO HMP pic where I was pretty f'n bloated and then a 2 week pic with dexa scan results, next one's coming in a few days with my new dexa scan results...... and I am right at 250 lbs now and much, much leaner than in the first 2 pics... New 4 week pics will catch some attention. How have you been my friend? How's training and well... life treating you? GREAT TO SEE YOU POSTING BRO!

Jey Lean! First post in the log have the pics..you just have to click on the attatchment to see them... I put up a pre MYO HMP pic where I was pretty f'n bloated and then a 2 week pic with dexa scan results, next one's coming in a few days with my new dexa scan results...... and I am right at 250 lbs now and much, much leaner than in the first 2 pics... New 4 week pics will catch some attention. How have you been my friend? How's training and well... life treating you? GREAT TO SEE YOU POSTING BRO!

Missed those pics first time through - Yup - you continue to get more beastly! LOL Nice fukkin work, big dude! Glad to reconnect - you always have good energy and motivate the hell out of me to push it just a little harder! hahahaha I'm just finishing 3 cycles back to back and looking forward to 6 weeks+ on TRT. BP went up so i want to get that down again before i add more mass. I did go from 210 to 240 since Xmas! - it was up and down with the BF, but i think I'm back to 15% now.

I want to try out MYO and/or folli next - in 2 months if everything goes well with the BP and blood work.

Looking forward to seeing your progress!:headbang:

I have been on 750 Sust, 600 EQ, 400 Tren E for last 7 weeks. Stopped all other peptides before I started MYO HMP. No addtions othher than the added sets and extra 500 cals/day starting today. Everything else is the same. Gear will stay the same throughout so that I can truly see what the MYO HMP is doing. May add ghrp/cjc peps back in after another month or so as I am sure there will be a synergistic effect. I just wanted to see what the MYO only addition is capable of first.

I like that compoud, sus, Eq and Tren E. I am planning to go on those but with Tren A, sus, Eq...and proviron! How is the sustanon going? Horny as hell? lol

I like that compoud, sus, Eq and Tren E. I am planning to go on those but with Tren A, sus, Eq...and proviron! How is the sustanon going? Horny as hell? lol

The combo is awesome and the Proviron always compliments it perfectly... especially works well at keeping our "bound testosterone" levels lower and "free test" real high. All that sustanon can actually do what I want it to do rather than have the anabolic effects partially negated. This get's rid of one of those "limiting factors" for muscle growth that both Osiris and I have wrote about and optimize the Myostatin HMP gains!
And Yes..... Sex drive stays high and through for me pretty much all the time doing it this way.

When I change up my compunds, I will be switching the EQ to NPP, Proviron to Masteron, Keep the tren in (may switch from ent to ace ester though) and Sust to all T prop..... Still covers all the same bases plus switching the compounds will work to fight the AAS receptor degrading. Good stuff and more Awesome gains to come....

Missed those pics first time through - Yup - you continue to get more beastly! LOL Nice fukkin work, big dude! Glad to reconnect - you always have good energy and motivate the hell out of me to push it just a little harder! hahahaha I'm just finishing 3 cycles back to back and looking forward to 6 weeks+ on TRT. BP went up so i want to get that down again before i add more mass. I did go from 210 to 240 since Xmas! - it was up and down with the BF, but i think I'm back to 15% now.

I want to try out MYO and/or folli next - in 2 months if everything goes well with the BP and blood work.

Looking forward to seeing your progress!:headbang:

Nice gains, post up some pics.... maybe even comparing them to last years's Ho;iday time pics you did (in SEO log I believe). Besides the BP,240 lbs on your frame must be feeling pretty good eh bro? I am glad things are going well bro, I know you went through a very difficult time and I really respect the fact that you have kept the bodybuilding as a "constant" in your life. I know it really helped me. Talk to you soon Buddy.

I wieghed in and had another weight jump this morning at 252 lbs dry. I upped my cals by another 500 this weekend so now I am just over 6000/day. I look bigger and so much leaner but I kinda expected the scale to drop or stay the same because of the bodyfat losses but was pleasantly surprised..... It's just too damn cool....The gains, the product breakthrough, and being one of the first ppl to try the new MYO and document the experience in an organized and controlled manner. Workout was killer again today, Deadlifts, BB Rows, and chins all climbed higher again today in my log book! Zero complaints on my end,

I have my dexascan scheaduled for Wed., but may see if I can get over to that dept (Radiology area) from the Sports Med lab at lunch time and get it done Tues/tmrw instead. I am real curious to "see the numbers"!

so your running 125mcg bi-lat every two weeks right? Now is that in body part trained? any other diet changes other than up 500 cals? any cheat meals during the week? other supps taking along with the MYO?

You look so familiar!! Where in Florida?

Be, I.am with LE. Can you please list out your home address on the open forum. If you could provide your social and date of birth that would be great too thanks.

Detective o

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Be, I.am with LE. Can you please list out your home address on the open forum. If you could provide your social and date of birth that would be great too thanks.

Detective o

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

HAHAHA!

Here are my stats from 6-5-12 after being on Ergopep's Myostanin HMP. I am so very happy with the product and my progress! My new updated pics and stats will be up on Monday after I test my body composition with the Dexa scan. I will say that I am still gaining and weigh 256 in the a.m.

STATS ON 6-5-12
Height: 6'1"
Wt: 252
BF: 11.8% via dexa scan technology
Lean tissue: 223 lbs
fatty tissue: 29 lbs

Udated pic from my other thread:

Attachments

• PM Side chest lo.jpg
    PM Side chest lo.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,383
Any updates?

This last pic you look like Big Ramy. Sure would like to know what has happened over the last two years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131