over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mossy's Mass Stack Log

Last night’s Leg Session. Missed Saturday going out to eat. Most of every where had 2 hour waits to eat.
Squats Barbell 2×5, 2×8
Leg Press 1×20, 1×15, 1×12
Leg Curl Lying 2×10, 1×12
Standing Calf Raise 3×15
Romanian Deadlift 3×10

Tonight’s Push Session was all machine work. Also weighed again tonight at 191.
Bench Press 1×12, 2×15
Incline Bench 2×12, 1×15
Tricep Push Down 1×15, 1×13, 1×12
Shoulder Press 1×20, 2×18
Tricep Extensions 1×12, 2×15

Tuesday’s Pull Session
Pull Ups 3×15
Bent Over Rows 3×12
Seated Row 3×15
Curls 3×12
Hammer Curls 3×15

Wednesday Leg Session
Squats 3×8
Leg Press 3×15
Leg Curl 3×12
Standing Calf Raise 3×15

Decided to change the routine out. Between work and training. I was exhausting myself. Decided to go with 3 on 2 off. So took off Thursday and Friday to rest up.

Decided to change the routine out. Between work and training. I was exhausting myself. Decided to go with 3 on 2 off. So took off Thursday and Friday to rest up.
this log is terrible

No diet
No poundages related to exercises
No daily weight

Tell me how you know that you don’t need an aromatase inhibitor until you hit 750mg of testosterone

And how are you weighing 125 at any point when you’re 5’11” , did you have an eating disorder?

this log is terrible

No diet
No poundages related to exercises
No daily weight

Tell me how you know that you don’t need an aromatase inhibitor until you hit 750mg of testosterone

And how are you weighing 125 at any point when you’re 5’11” , did you have an eating disorder?
I've ran different cycles of Test only up to 1 gram per week. Getting blood prior to during and after cycle. I only ever needed any AI after the 750mg mark. Never had an eating disorder. Just was always naturally small or skinny. I'm not here trying to log a bodybuilders log. I'm just keeping up with what I'm doing. A log for myself. I don't care how many carbs or fats I eat. I mainly keep up with the protein I take in. I don't weigh myself every day. Or feel the need to. I sure don't feel the need to log so that it suits you. Point me in the direction of this amazing log you speak of because I've looked through the logs and even the one's with coaches aren't even that precise. Where's your detailed log big dog?

I've ran different cycles of Test only up to 1 gram per week. Getting blood prior to during and after cycle. I only ever needed any AI after the 750mg mark.
👍🏻
Never had an eating disorder. Just was always naturally small or skinny. I'm not here trying to log a bodybuilders log. I'm just keeping up with what I'm doing. A log for myself. I don't care how many carbs or fats I eat. I mainly keep up with the protein I take in.
THATS OBVIOUS
I don't weigh myself every day. Or feel the need to. I sure don't feel the need to log so that it suits you.
Just didn’t see the point of this “log” other than you keeping track of your exercises and talking about your blended gear 🤷🏻‍♂️
Point me in the direction of this amazing log you speak of because I've looked through the logs and even the one's with coaches aren't even that precise.
I mentioned BASIC shit. If you don’t understand , thats ok
Where's your detailed log big dog?
Never said I had a log. Why would I need one.

You having a log that’s shit and me not having one are not mutually exclusive.

I mean what is the point of you doing this on a forum? You could do it in the notepad on your phone, on an extremely small piece of paper on your kitchen counter.

Bodybuilding isn't my life. I also have a job and family. I started this log trying out a new product to me. From a lab I had never used. So yeah the log was supposed to be about what I'm using. I weighed prior and a few weeks in. I guess you didn't read the two different post about my weight. I log all my exercises in a log on my phone. Including the weights I use and the food I eat. With that being said I won't bother to post anymore on this shit log.

Bodybuilding isn't my life. I also have a job
We all have jobs buddy
and family. I started this log trying out a new product to me. From a lab I had never used. So yeah the log was supposed to be about what I'm using. I weighed prior and a few weeks in. I guess you didn't read the two different post about my weight.
I did in fact. Up 5lbs in a month and then 5 more lbs about almost 3 weeks after.
I log all my exercises in a log on my phone. Including the weights I use and the food I eat.
Seriously doubt
With that being said I won't bother to post anymore on this shit log.
IMG_5806.gif

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner