over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide questions.

collinb

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Started a thread over at Anasci, got some good answers just wanted to ask a few questions here as well, most are different. Goals for the subject are: decrease body fat, improve recovery, improve skin quality, increase lean mass, and try to aid in sleep quality.

NOTE: Use of peptides will be used with blast and cruise protocol. Should this effect my dosing/usage? I do not take Tamoxifen and wont after reading through Dat's thread while on Peps too.

Outline of what I plan on doing:
GHRP–2 = 3 x per day 100mcg each shot (debated 133 per shot for 400mcg total)
CJC–1295 Without DAC (GRF(1-29)) = 3 Times per day 100mcg each shot

I plan on putting this on the subject for 150 days, 5 months roughly. I may continue or take a short break...Still debating and researching more through Dat's thread.

I have been reading that younger test subjects should avoid the use of peptides or that is what is recommended by alot of the older guys, who also discourage the use of AAS at younger ages. If a subject plans on competing in a year or two, would he benefit from including the proposed cycle?

I dont expect miraculous results from taking peptides, as I realize their benefits come from more consistent use than anything. What type of timeline do you recommend for this outlined cycle? I plan on doing the 150 days (just buying a bit to last me that long, can purchase more), would you recommend going longer, shorter, adding breaks in? I have read some do 6 months on take 2-3 weeks off and then get back on, some dont come off at all, while others do 3 months.

In terms of hyperplasia, I might have missed it in Dat's thread or I have not read in that far, would GRF(1-29) and GHRP-2 produce slight to moderate amounts? I know not really comparable to GH, just wondering out of curiosity.

Regarding skin quality, do peptides help with reducing acne? Also with sleep, I read that its pretty split on the belief that this combo will improve sleep. Some say it does some say it doesnt. Just want personal accounts.

Does the outlined combo fit into my goals? Or would you recommend different products such as IGF-Lr3? Im assuming not LR3 as it is usually utilized while trying to add more mass and bulk.

I have seen mixed ideas and statements about eating around using peptides. I have seen people argue that it does not matter what time you eat after injecting as the stomach still has to digest the food, so whatever you ingest wont be utilized by the pulse peak. Others say that you should wait to eat 15-30 minutes after injecting.
Injection schedule for subject will look:
7am Dose
PWO OR 2pm dose
8-9pm dose OR PWO (I either workout at 1 or 7 depending on the day)

Thats all I can think of right now, I may have more in the upcoming future. Thanks for any answers I get, peptides are a confusing game but I enjoy reading Dat's posts. Currently studying Biochemistry and find this concept pretty damn interesting..more so than AAS.

I have been reading that younger test subjects should avoid the use of peptides or that is what is recommended by alot of the older guys, who also discourage the use of AAS at younger ages. If a subject plans on competing in a year or two, would he benefit from including the proposed cycle?
Well since you're younger the only possibility is that you may not see the same results as people who have much lower hgh at an older age. My rat is young though and has seen good results.

I dont expect miraculous results from taking peptides, as I realize their benefits come from more consistent use than anything. What type of timeline do you recommend for this outlined cycle? I plan on doing the 150 days (just buying a bit to last me that long, can purchase more), would you recommend going longer, shorter, adding breaks in? I have read some do 6 months on take 2-3 weeks off and then get back on, some dont come off at all, while others do 3 months.
150 days is good to start and you will see results by then, as far as breaks I have noticed that it helps my rat to take a weekend off about every two weeks or just take every sunday off. It helps him lose a bit of the water weight and show all his progress. But if you want you can go the entire 150 days and there shouldn't be any problems.

In terms of hyperplasia, I might have missed it in Dat's thread or I have not read in that far, would GRF(1-29) and GHRP-2 produce slight to moderate amounts? I know not really comparable to GH, just wondering out of curiosity.
The problem with hyperplasia is that no one has proven that it happens from an increase in gh, whether it be endo or exogenous.

Regarding skin quality, do peptides help with reducing acne? Also with sleep, I read that its pretty split on the belief that this combo will improve sleep. Some say it does some say it doesnt. Just want personal accounts.
My rats sleep improved, not as great as some say but 7 hours is about all he needs when it used to be 8-9. As far as acne and skin, my rats hasn't changed much, but his was very well kept up before too so an improvement really wasn't needed.
Does the outlined combo fit into my goals? Or would you recommend different products such as IGF-Lr3? Im assuming not LR3 as it is usually utilized while trying to add more mass and bulk.
Great for decreasing bf or keeping it off, it will literally melt off your research subject if his diet is in check, and if it's not then it will help keep fat off or still slowly decrease bf. Just depends on diet.
I have seen mixed ideas and statements about eating around using peptides. I have seen people argue that it does not matter what time you eat after injecting as the stomach still has to digest the food, so whatever you ingest wont be utilized by the pulse peak. Others say that you should wait to eat 15-30 minutes after injecting.
Injection schedule for subject will look:
7am Dose
PWO OR 2pm dose
8-9pm dose OR PWO (I either workout at 1 or 7 depending on the day)
Not sure if you meant pre or post w/o, but pre would be ideal for burning fat, preferably 30 minutes before. And alpha proved that eating won't affect it so just make sure your diet is in check and you should be fine.

Definitely a great read. I spent about three days reading it all as I never had time in one sitting. All alpha proved through his testing was that eating, whether it be carbs/fats/protein, around or before or after injecting the mod/ghrp combo into your subject that it does not affect the rise in serum gh. Now I do not know how this effects the release of ffa's as I am not sure on the science behind the release of ffa's from an increase in gh. I'll have to read up on that more.

I think the main thing to worry about is being in a caloric deficit. By doing that and adding the peps to your research your animals fat loss will be easier, especially for the stubborn areas, and less muscle will be lost because the fat is released easiest.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws