over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just got my Hyg serum test :)

BigDane

Registered
Came back at 39.8!!!

Took 10iu in the delt and had bloods drawn 2h 55min afterwards (fasted).

Additionally my IGF-1 came in at 488.

Needless to say I am very happy:D

These are 200iu kits. Pin wheel caps. The scratch off security sticker is on the side of the box and the serial numbers match up to the .com.cn website.

Is a whole vial not 8ius with the 200iu kits? Which makes the serum test result even more impressive

Is a whole vial not 8ius with the 200iu kits? Which makes the serum test result even more impressive

Yes, I took 10iu though to match up to the protocol everyone else has been using. 8iu from one vial and 2iu from another.

Impressive nonetheless :D

I have been using the brown tops from hghpower for almost month now....wanted to get serum test done but why. they are legit and very strong. numbers match up and most other serums have been very high. the real test is the "feel" and results i'm getting. Hyge's are very good gh

I have been using the brown tops from hghpower for almost month now....wanted to get serum test done but why. they are legit and very strong. numbers match up and most other serums have been very high. the real test is the "feel" and results i'm getting. Hyge's are very good gh

Yep, but piece of mind is nice. I'm not purchasing from a sponsor so don't have the luxury of accessing other serum results or reviews. Cost about $100 for the serum and igf. Well worth it IMO.

Yep, but piece of mind is nice. I'm not purchasing from a sponsor so don't have the luxury of accessing other serum results or reviews. Cost about $100 for the serum and igf. Well worth it IMO.

Agree 100% in the past I always would test, and was planning on testing these. For now I know they are legit, I have run enough real gh and this is very real and strong. Never hurts to test, I have been burned outa lots $$$ on bunk gh

Another person who says the real test is "feel"... :banghead:

Came back at 39.8!!!

These are 200iu kits. Pin wheel caps. The scratch off security sticker is on the side of the box and the serial numbers match up to the .com.cn website.

Nice...thanks for posting that; I have the same ones it sounds like and they are potent...

How many days where you on the Hyge's before you got the test done?

Came back at 39.8!!!

thats not that high, but .....thats your liver converting the hgh. the serum test is high though , so the hgh is very good !

Another person who says the real test is "feel"... :banghead:

Yes the real test is the feel and results....most people who have run enough gh know when they are on or not. is that really hard to understand? Just like I can feel when I'm on aas or not gh is not different along with seeing the results and changes in my body

What source did you get these from if you dont mind me asking

how are you guys landing these kits?

I remember when we had rajjin's hgh testing thread the highest number I saw was in 20s and now people are landing almost 40...hell I have seen 2 people report mid 30s with peptides.

idk if I need to change suppliers or I just have some super shitty luck because I never can get my hands on these products.

Bump

I remember when we had rajjin's hgh testing thread the highest number I saw was in 20s and now people are landing almost 40...hell I have seen 2 people report mid 30s with peptides.

idk if I need to change suppliers or I just have some super shitty luck because I never can get my hands on these products.

The hygetropin .com .cn ones got tested on an uk board recently and came up 0

After 8iu

Last edited:
Came back at 39.8!!!

How long had you been running the gh before the test?

Came back at 39.8!!!

Nice job bro:D can you pleas post up your test?

Some of the Pharma HGH was testing out around this with some of the testers.

I scored a 15 on 4ius of Saziens following the above protocol, but non-fasted.

The rub is what did he pay per IU? The Saziens, not purchased on this site, cost me about $9 an IU. Great product but a poor value compared to The Blacktops or Rips.

BigDane, thank you for posting your results.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131