over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Complete IGF Pep Cycle - Thoughts

Dicksneeze

Registered
Going to be testing IGF-GPE (3 length DES), IGF-DES (67 length DES), and IGF-LR3 simultaneously.

GPE pre-workout bilat
DES intra-workout bilat
LR3 post-workout bilat
TB500 at 200mcg every day.

Also taking clen.

Will be eating paleo with no calorie cap.

Currently 174.5, 14.5% body fat @ 5'8"

Any thoughts or advice appreciated.

Interested to see what happens, especially with the GPE.

I highly doubt it has any hyperplasia benefit; although, you may notice a
"cognitive boost."

DES is an amazing compound and you should notice a dramatic change. My rats have never tried lr3 so I can't comment.

I'm watching what I say as I don't want our posts to get censored lol.

I def have an idea.

But altogether it is a shame because it is about educating the members and keeping them safe (i.e. letting them know what they are really using)

Anyways, good look. What are your dosages?

Thanks for calling it GPE ;)

Hell calling it that helps me out!

I was going to dose 50mcg pre-workout bilat, 50mcg intra bilat, and 25mcg bilat LR3. It's Ergo's US LR3 which I've noticed has been phenomenal. I was debating dosing the LR3 post-workout or an hour pre-workout.

Looks good. How long will you be running them? Are you gonna keep the dosages constant thru out or will you be bumping it up?

I'm going to stay steady throughout so I can see the longevity aspect as well. It's going to be a bit before I can start because my fucking package went from New York to Chicago when it should have went from New York to New Jersey and then over the big blue sea.

Thanks USPS.

Alright bro. Damn thats a longggg route!

It normally gets here within a week but they sent it to Chicago instead of here.

Hope it reaches you in no time. I will keep checking this thread. :)

Starting today. Honey badger gets 50mcg US Lr3 bilat in the chest. He'll get GPE/DES 1-3 at 50mcg immediately before working out. He'll get Long chain DES 1,3 50mcg bilat during the work-out.

.2mg TB500 post-workout.

Followed by mongolian buffet tonight. Whiiiich I'm probably more excited about than the pain my chest is about to endure. Also didn't hit legs as hard as I wanted yesterday so I'm gonna throw in some more calves and drop-set quads and hammies.

Thats great. Finally, the research has begun.

First work-out was great. Felt muscle fibers working that I've never felt before. Pre-exhausted shoulders today which made the chest work-out more effective but at the same time gave me less of a pump. Still had a pump believe me...but I know if I had done chest first it'd have been an insane pump.

Since I started the LR3 a few weeks back I have noticed my body fat decrease as the striations in my shoulders are getting a lot of looks. It's kind of funny catching people looking.

I think you need to read some research on LR3 and use it correctly because post workout, pre workout are not the right time to do it. Pre workout you will get some great pumps but IGF-DES will also do that and not interfere with you post MGF production..

I've read everything from before bed to pre-workout to intra-workout, to post-workout. I have yet to find one concise answer on when to take LR3. I have researched and none of it is specific.

I think the way your doing it now looks good by keeping the Lr3 post workout. I was hitting the Lr3 post workout and got great results, I wanna combine the des next. Keep us posted

i started the des gpe pre and ive noticed better pumps for sure but its weird like i dont feel as tired in between sets endurnace is up highly, gave my girl some as well and she loved it. i do genotropin 2iu in the morning des pre, and im thinking of adding lr3 post. i am contest prep and seeing if this makes a bigger difference

I am definitely noticing some changes in the mirror. Considerable. As Drake said, endurance is up too. I'm doing 35-45 minutes of cardio after 90-120 minutes of lifting. I'm not resting more than 20-30 seconds between sets. I think I might order some cjc w/ dac to really shred the fat. Not sure what an appropriate dosing protocol would be though.

I may have confused some people.

DES 1-3/GPE pre-workout
DES 1,3 (Long chain) intra-workout
LR3 post-workout

I mixed them up a couple of posts back.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads