over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

weird moles mt2

bbg420

Registered
anyone else got some new weird looking moles from using mt2 ,i looked up melanoma cause i got freaked but dosent fit criteria for melanoma

Moles and freckles can become darker on MT.

My theory is if you are concerned with it go to a doctor. You shouldn't risk it with skin cancer

I have used mt2 8 months now no problem go to skin dr every 3 months to get checked.I't just ones you already have getting darker.

When I took MT2 like the others said existing freckles and moles got darker, but I also grew more which really sucked. And the thing is this kept happening after I discontinued taking it.

The shit works good got me dark as hell but the freckles and moles sides are not worth it to me.

MT2 can cause new moles to appear...but it seems like only with the first use. It's almost like it causes the moles to come out that were going to appear eventually anyway. And all moles do darken faster initially, but they blend back in when the skin darkens.

The shapes of the moles, however, should be standard. Any moles with irregular shape should definitely be checked, as dermatologists advise.

been on for over a year now, got a few freckles that i froze off (google it)
for me benefits outweigh the few moles that i got.
the only thing i cant stand is the nausea!

sounds like you guys are going high dose... why not just stick with .5mg ed then 1mg weekly to maintain with 1x a week tanning... and not get the moles. works for me.

I have use MT ll off and on for the past 4 years.

On 3 different occasions I got a black mole (looked a lot like a blood blister) on the back of my right thigh. It eventually came to the surface of the skin and came out. It bled a little and looked like hardened blood.

I went to the doctor on the third reaction. The doc did not know what it was, but percdibed an antibiotic.

been on for over a year now, got a few freckles that i froze off (google it)
for me benefits outweigh the few moles that i got.
the only thing i cant stand is the nausea!

I take Claritin for the nausia and it knocks it out.

Think if your prone tothr odd freckle you will get more...but as your skin darkens it is disguised more...I have darker freckles but I dont mind...theres only one at the back of my knee i'd rather not have but i like the fact im tan :p..(recent pic in pink top no makeup on show my colour)x

you sure they are moles and not just freckles . When im on M2 I get really dark black freckles once I really start seeing the effects. Are they under the skin or are tey like moles? Bumps on the skin?

if they are just dark black spots I wouldn't worry about it brother

Question

Any one get scars darkening in MT2?

Im mainly only worried about my face. I have some older acne that wasnt scarred at all but after taking MT2 the scars have gotten noticeably darker.

Anyone else get this?

MT2

Oh yes, I noticed more moles certainly. I had a tan to die for and didn't sunburn anymore, but yes more moles appeared and some of the old ones got darker. They seem to have faded away or just not as noticeable now several years since being off. Once you get where you want, not much is needed to maintain, so one can def back off the dose including frequency. You may want to do some research on it, not sure but I believe Epitan has been approved for use in some countries, in fact I think you can buy shares of stock in the Epitan company:lightbulb:. UTube has stuff on it. MT2 will get you dark quickly, but it takes some time 3-4 weeks to build up in your body to produce the physical change. I bought an unlimited tanning package and did short daily visits as this builds the tan best without sunburns. Once I was on for at least a month, it was unreal, I guess my doses were too high because I would go in the tan bed and come out several shades darker just from the single 12-15 minute tan session. People were like damn dude, you are black. Pics with the family looked ridiculous cause they where all fairly pale while I was dark as shit. Worst part for me was the post dose nausea feeling, I felt sick. I have read about how it helps with weight loss. I did not always want to eat, partially I felt due to the nauseous sick feeling from it.

Last edited:
yuck

I am happy I read this post! It is useful information indeed thank you. I won't be using it now lol

I am going to start covering my face when tanning. I Read up on it and it should level out in a week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131