over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hands killing me!!

Moe1ron

Registered
Ok so recently started my first run with hgh.. Iv been cycling on and off with juice for years and am currently on trt..

My issues is I'm on 4ius a day and my hands go numb all day.. Iv been up every hour of the night recently with my hands killing me.. How do you guys tolerate this?

Lower your dose to 1-2iu per day and the CTS symptoms will probably stop. Now slowly move the dose up over the course of 2-3 weeks and give your body time to get used to it.

I'm trying to trust that its all really worth the hype but so far it's been nothing but sides..

what is your goal currently? And what are you doing that you think the GH will accelerate you toward your goal?

Try adding Potassium. Hgh water retention is believed to be caused by increased sodium retention. I do 2 90 mg tabs 3 times a day and it helps reduce the pressure on the bundle of nerves that run down the underside of the forearm.

It may not work for everyone, but it helped me by 50%

I'm trying to trust that its all really worth the hype but so far it's been nothing but sides..

HGH is not something that's going to show results quickly. One thing you can do is take a picture of yourself in the mirror today, then look a few months from now. You'll look younger, skin will be tighter, lean body mass will increase, and you'll just feel better overall. Just take it and forget about gains from it for now.

Well iv done a lot of reading up on it prior to starting.. In fact iv been interested in it for a couple of years now and waited until I knew more about it before making the leap.. I'm not expecting dramatic results instantly.. In fact I'm not exting dramatic results from it period.. Recently I have been working insane hours and it doesn't look like that will change.. I haven't been hitting the gym much because of work and in just feeling run down.. I'm hoping that hgh will help to lean me out without being able to do my usual cardio 6 days a week and lifting my usual 4 days a week.. I'm hoping that it will improve my general well being and just help keep me going more or less.. Maybe help with some of the pains iv acquired through the years of manual labor and long hours

I use carpal tunnel braces on both hands to sleep in and it really helps.

dose

I had the same problem. I reduced my dosage back to 2 IU per day for 3 weeks then moved up to 3 per day. I also added 2 tabs Dandelion Root per day for the increased water retention.

So I completely stopped for three days then started at 2 ius a day and three days later my hands hurt worse then before.. I'm stopping for a week now and and ill Try back at one a day.. Iv been off for three days and my hands still go numb easily.. Tolerable tho

I also get severe pins and needles in my hands , especially at night.in my case once I am on for around 2-3 months it kind of goes away .my hands still feel tight but the pins and needles goes away

I had the same problem. I reduced my dosage back to 2 IU per day for 3 weeks then moved up to 3 per day. I also added 2 tabs Dandelion Root per day for the increased water retention.

Add potassium.

As stated drop the dose back for a few weeks and then ramp back up, after about the 8 week mark the CTS effect goes away almost entirely.

Ok so recently started my first run with hgh.. Iv been cycling on and off with juice for years and am currently on trt..

My issues is I'm on 4ius a day and my hands go numb all day.. Iv been up every hour of the night recently with my hands killing me.. How do you guys tolerate this?

At least you have good stuff. I only got that way off American stuff at that dose. I took naproxim but that only helps a little.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear