over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bpc 157 dosing, length and inj.

Skin'nBones

Registered
About to start bpc 157 for healing to my ankle that I had ankle ligament reconstruction on. Since the surgery all ligaments feel fine but my Achilles I think was partially tore or something whenever I hurt my ankle really bad to have the surgery. I think I hurt my Achilles then and when I had the surgery and was off my ankle for awhile and everything got weak I can now tell that my tendon isn't 100%.

Want to run bpc to heal the injury and have few questions. Where do I inject? How long do you guys think I should run and how frequently do I inj? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Wondering why you did not try TB500 instead, it's already proven it works unlike BPC which some have said it did nothing. In fact I don't know anyone who has reported anything good about it. But if you do I would be interested to know too as I have tendon issues

Last edited:
I had a topic over it and everyone said to use bpc. The tb500 is more for anti inflammatory from what I have read and heard. I have an actual injury in my Achilles where it connects and bpc is supposed to be the best thing for this.
I haven't bought it yet as I am trying to figure out how I should dose it and for how long. And where would I inject ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I had a topic over it and everyone said to use bpc. The tb500 is more for anti inflammatory from what I have read and heard. I have an actual injury in my Achilles where it connects and bpc is supposed to be the best thing for this.
I haven't bought it yet as I am trying to figure out how I should dose it and for how long. And where would I inject it?/QUOTE]

I have a research experiment planned like this; 10mg of TB for 2 weeks then 5mg weekly thereafter. 2mg act1 daily. 1mg bpc 157 for five days, 500mcg 10days, 250mcg daily thereafter. Igf lr3 @100 mcg daily in Various nagging areas. Will also be including pentosan polysulfate at 250mg a week...

If running bpc 157 alone I would double the dosages but use the same protocol: 2mg for 5 days, 1mg for 10 days, 500mcg for the remainder of research. Run research for at least 60 days. Regenerative peptides generally need time to work there magic. I would recommend adding in thymosin at at least 5mg for two weeks then 2mg a week... But it's your call. Good luck bro.

Bpc 157 .5-1mg daily for as long as needed.

By the way tb500 at 10mg a week is too high i think you will be just fine with 5mgs

By the way tb500 at 10mg a week is too high i think you will be just fine with 5mgs

If you read the post I recommend 5mg weekly... I myself will be useing 5mg weekly after front loading for two weeks; 5 mg day 1, 5mg day 4, 5mg day 7, 5mg day ten... And what is too high in regards to TB4??? Many real world researchers have used 10mg weekly. There so few sides that I don't know how you quantify it in this regard. Not to mention many studies have been done at much higher dose to weight ratio and found very low toxicity. Know that I'm 360Ibs and I'm not useing it for enhanced recovery I'm trying to heal major degenerative issues... I have done my research bro. I promise. ;)

Last edited:
If you read the post I recommend 5mg weekly... I myself will be useing 5mg weekly after front loading for two weeks; 5 mg day 1, 5mg day 4, 5mg day 7, 5mg day ten... And what is too high in regards to TB4??? Many real world researchers have used 10mg weekly. There so few sides that I don't know how you quantify it in this regard. Not to mention many studies have been done at much higher dose to weight ratio and found very low toxicity. Know that I'm 360Ibs and I'm not useing it for enhanced recovery I'm trying to heal major degenerative issues... I have done my research bro. I promise. ;)

Hey bro wasn't criticizing your protocol at all I was just making recommendations based on my personal experience. I have gone higher than 5mg weekly in my research and personally felt that upping the dosage did not do much beyond 5mg. But again everyone responds differently and whatever works for you is what you should do, thats why it's research and not fact right?

Hey bro wasn't criticizing your protocol at all I was just making recommendations based on my personal experience. I have gone higher than 5mg weekly in my research and personally felt that upping the dosage did not do much beyond 5mg. But again everyone responds differently and whatever works for you is what you should do, thats why it's research and not fact right?

It's cool bro.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner