over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did I get ripped off?

AllLoadedUp

Registered
So I bought some HGH from a friend. I have gotten some Riptropin kits from her in the past. That stuff was good. Made my hands hurt like hell. Well she said now she was getting Hygetropin. So I trusted her and bought 4 kits. Well these are the yellow tops, 10IU kits from hygetropin.cn. The security code numbers all say fake on that site. And from mostly what I have read on here the hygetropin.cn HGH is garbage. Also if you look on the hygetropin.cn website in the gallery section they appear to be saying the 10IU kits are fake. I am not sure what to think or believe. I can't believe my friend would knowingly rip me off. We have known each other several years. I'm just worried I lost $1000 down the drain. I can post a pic if need be. Thanks.

This is why I don't buy any HGH that's been pushed the last few years anymore. The quality is very poor.

From my research both hyges are real but different. The .cn site different from the .com.cn site. .com.cn does brown and (I think) green top. .cn site does yellow only.

.com.cn has codes to be verified online but I thought .cn didn't.

Rips are good and have always been, and always get your kits from a good sponsor because if anything happens (like it recently has) they will replace them and make things right.

From my research both hyges are real but different. The .cn site different from the .com.cn site. .com.cn does brown and (I think) green top. .cn site does yellow only.

.com.cn has codes to be verified online but I thought .cn didn't.

Rips are good and have always been, and always get your kits from a good sponsor because if anything happens (like it recently has) they will replace them and make things right.
If you go to the .cn site they have a place to enter their code. Each box has a sticker that you rub off to display the 16 digit code. Mine all showed fake. Which bothers me. I would have preferred Rips like I have taken in the past but she said the Hyge was what she was getting now. We have been friends several years so I can't imagine she would rip me off like that. Its not like I don't know her well. I have been on 5IU per day for 5 days now. I will see if my hands start hurting. They would tingle and ache like hell on the Rips.

If you live in a State that allows for Lab Testing without Doctors approval, spend the $50 and get an HGH Serum test. I'm not sure that gauging the quality of your HGH by how much your hands hurt is the way to go.

If you live in a State that allows for Lab Testing without Doctors approval, spend the $50 and get an HGH Serum test. I'm not sure that gauging the quality of your HGH by how much your hands hurt is the way to go.
I'm concerned whether its even real not so much the quality. How can you find out if your State allows testing without a docs approval? I think mine is because I looked into it a few years ago but can't remember for sure.

Lab testing does not need anything from doctor. Labcorp just needs your credit card number. If the blood work comes back bad talk to her. Be straight with her. I'm sure she cares about doing future business with you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

You can't just walk into LabCorp and tell them you want lab work. I use Privatemdlabs.com. You go to their website, choose your tests, pay, then you can access the work order. Unfortunately, this is listed on their website

Due to state laws, PrivateMD Labs cannot provide services in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

You can't just walk into LabCorp and tell them you want lab work. I use Privatemdlabs.com. You go to their website, choose your tests, pay, then you can access the work order. Unfortunately, this is listed on their website

Due to state laws, PrivateMD Labs cannot provide services in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.
Yeh I have read the stuff on LabCorp site also. Fortunately my state is not listed. So I am good to go. I assume if you do these test there is no way they get reported to your insurance company since you are paying for them yourself out of pocket. I just want to make sure no one other than myself even knows about the test.

Don't get caught up on the name... There are a lot of fakes coming out of Hong Kong but they have tested pretty good from what I hear.... Hygetropin has a lot of bs around it, If you get the real .cn, They're good, And if you get the .com.cn they're good too. But like I said, It all boils down t the fact that no one owns the brand and anyone can slap that name on any box and use it. They're all generics, Nothing more!

I have a friend that sells GH and he gets rips. They come seperate from the stickers, so he has to label them and the box has no security code. I tell him there junk, but we have a few friends using them and they love em. I'm not buying that shit! The problem is he tells everyone they are good but he doesn't use them!! My friends say they are GTG but fuck that!!! Get them tested or get ur money back.

Yeh I have read the stuff on LabCorp site also. Fortunately my state is not listed. So I am good to go. I assume if you do these test there is no way they get reported to your insurance company since you are paying for them yourself out of pocket. I just want to make sure no one other than myself even knows about the test.

Yeah Bro, when you go into LabCorp, they automaticaly ask for your insurance card, when you tell them you already paid, they look closer and say, Oh, OK, I see it now. Just stick with the protocal, 10iu. IM, blood draw 2 1/2 to 3 hours after injection.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear