over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tb500 log

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
OK heres the deal. about 3 months ago I was squatting and doing 455 for triples. On the second set I felt a sharp pain in my left patella tendon. Ive tried everything. Rest, ice, heat, damn thing still hurts. So now I got 20mg of tb500 from superior peptides.

Yesterday I shot 2mg in the morning. Later that day I went to workout legs. I started of with Peterson step ups with 40lb dbs. did 4-5 sets and really pumped up the VMO. then some Bulgarian split squats. I was feeling good so I figured id try and squat. 135lbs, 185lbs, all felt good. So I did a bastardized GVT leg workout. I put on 245lbs.....20 reps. then 2 minutes rest, then I got 16 reps, 2 min rest ect. I continued this pattern until I hit 70 total reps.

Today my knee is sore and tender, but nothing like it was. tb500 definitely has some instant pain relieving effects. I will be dosing 2mg e3d

I will be following this log! It's good to see someone using our products :) Just be careful going too heavy if you start feeling better. I would keep the weights light for now.

Yes for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK heres the deal. about 3 months ago I was squatting and doing 455 for triples. On the second set I felt a sharp pain in my left patella tendon. Ive tried everything. Rest, ice, heat, damn thing still hurts. So now I got 20mg of tb500 from superior peptides.

Yesterday I shot 2mg in the morning. Later that day I went to workout legs. I started of with Peterson step ups with 40lb dbs. did 4-5 sets and really pumped up the VMO. then some Bulgarian split squats. I was feeling good so I figured id try and squat. 135lbs, 185lbs, all felt good. So I did a bastardized GVT leg workout. I put on 245lbs.....20 reps. then 2 minutes rest, then I got 16 reps, 2 min rest ect. I continued this pattern until I hit 70 total reps.

Today my knee is sore and tender, but nothing like it was. tb500 definitely has some instant pain relieving effects. I will be dosing 2mg e3d
Sounds like a great start!!! :)

How are things Juggy?

Just poked my 2nd vial this morning. Got legs again today. I hope it keeps pain down during workout like last time. I'll report PWO pain/assessment tonight.

Ok so yesterday I had therapy. They hooked me up to a biodex machine and tested unilater leg strength. I came back normal. so no huge imbalances. Then they were like....well not sure if we can help tracking if it tracks right after warming up. just warm up good. dumbasses. going to make chiro appointment.

so went to squat. it might of been bc I was really tight in the hips and quads or if it was just cold. but I had some knee pain while squatting. and today my pain is a 4-5 when I have to use stairs. shitty.

oh well. ill foam roll, stretch and rest. but only dosed 2x on e3d protocol so far.

Ok so yesterday I had therapy. They hooked me up to a biodex machine and tested unilater leg strength. I came back normal. so no huge imbalances. Then they were like....well not sure if we can help tracking if it tracks right after warming up. just warm up good. dumbasses. going to make chiro appointment.

so went to squat. it might of been bc I was really tight in the hips and quads or if it was just cold. but I had some knee pain while squatting. and today my pain is a 4-5 when I have to use stairs. shitty.

oh well. ill foam roll, stretch and rest. but only dosed 2x on e3d protocol so far.

Yeah keep things very light for now. Give it a few weeks for it to build up. From what I have read online most guys start reporting incredible results by week 4-5.

I noticed improvements by week#3

Great. It's human nature for guys like us if they have been in pain even just a few days after it starts to get better you want to lift heavier. Juggy only started this log 5 days ago. I noticed some guys on other logs saying their pain would be 80% down in the first few weeks and they started lifting heavy again. I think heavy lifting should be the last thing guys should be doing if overcoming an injury. I should know my knee has been killing me as I leg pressed too heavy the other week :eek::D

Yea not expecting anything crazy, but hopefully with smart training, therapy and tb4 I can slowly get back.

Hell I pulled 500lbs sumo for a double Sunday, pretty good for a cripple lol.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner