Igf1-des

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Igf1-des

Des (1-3) IGF-1 (IGF-1 Des) is an analog of the naturally founds IGF1 molecule with the exception that natural IGF1 has an amino acid chain of 70 and IGF-1 Des only 67 in its chain. There are 3 amino acids purposefully cleaved off to make IGF-1 Des, making it have a very low affinity to binding proteins making its effects about 10X more potent than regular IGF-1.

Des (1-3) IGF-1 or IGF-1 Des is an analog of the naturally found IGF1 molecule. It has an amino acid chain of 67 where the naturally found IGF-1 molecule has an amino acid chain of 70. There are 3 amino acids purposefully cleaved off in the development of this peptide, making it have a very low affinity to binding proteins and leading it to have a much higher bio-availability making its effects about 10X more potent than regular IGF-1. The half-life of this peptide is still very short as like with IGF-1, but IGF-1 Des is much more biologically active, giving much greater results/effects when compared to the full IGF-1 chain. IGF-1 plays a big role in cell growth and development, fat loss, tissue protective effects and even new tissue growth in all living animals. IGF-1 Des research gives us a chance to enhance and optimize the study of nerve regeneration, cognitive function, fat loss, muscle and tissue building with extremely enhanced effect when compared to the use of the normal IGF-1 peptide chain.

DES is my true love between all the peptides and basically over all product out there. The training level on it alone is worth it. No pre-workouts or anything can get on it's level (well maybe except DMZ but that is an oral steroid that is really harsh on your liver).

What do you suggest to use in conjuction with it and what dosage should our research subjects be subject to?

What do you suggest to use in conjuction with it and what dosage should our research subjects be subject to?

Des immediately preworkout, or ideally slightly into the workout when lactic acid is high , as des works best in an environment high in lactic acid. 100mcg split bilaterally in the muscle you are training. Pwo Igf1-Lr3 in the same muscle group employing the micro dosing protocol, 100mcg total. Do this eod or 3x/wk. Run ghrp/ GHRH the other days 3x/ day.

Des immediately preworkout, or ideally slightly into the workout when lactic acid is high , as des works best in an environment high in lactic acid. 100mcg split bilaterally in the muscle you are training. Pwo Igf1-Lr3 in the same muscle group employing the micro dosing protocol, 100mcg total. Do this eod or 3x/wk. Run ghrp/ GHRH the other days 3x/ day.

now this is a peptide cycle!!!! i cant wait to try des. i might have to move some things around and pick some up.

how long does Des stay in the system? and can you run it with cjc Dac or should you use no dac on the opposite days?

Last edited:
DES is my true love between all the peptides and basically over all product out there. The training level on it alone is worth it. No pre-workouts or anything can get on it's level (well maybe except DMZ but that is an oral steroid that is really harsh on your liver).

DES is great pre wo followed by carbs and maybe some whey. The pumps are awesome! DMZ gives a nice carb uptake effect too.

now this is a peptide cycle!!!! i cant wait to try des. i might have to move some things around and pick some up.

how long does Des stay in the system? and can you run it with cjc Dac or should you use no dac on the opposite days?

Des has a short half life so it won't interrupt cjcDAC.

Both Igf1-des and Igf1-Lr3 have a different number of amino acids than normal Igf1 making them resistant to igf1-Binding Protein 3 which makes them more anabolic and more applicable to bodybuilding.

Unbound (bioavailable) IGF1 enhances somatic growth.

AuthorsElis S, et al. Show all Journal
Dis Model Mech. 2011 Sep;4(5):649-58. doi: 10.1242/dmm.006775. Epub 2011 May 31.

Affiliation
Abstract
Understanding insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF1) biology is of particular importance because, apart from its role in mediating growth, it plays key roles in cellular transformation, organ regeneration, immune function, development of the musculoskeletal system and aging. IGF1 bioactivity is modulated by its binding to IGF-binding proteins (IGFBPs) and the acid labile subunit (ALS), which are present in serum and tissues. To determine whether IGF1 binding to IGFBPs is necessary to facilitate normal growth and development, we used a gene-targeting approach and generated two novel knock-in mouse models of mutated IGF1, in which the native Igf1 gene was replaced by Des-Igf1 (KID mice) or R3-Igf1 (KIR mice). The KID and KIR mutant proteins have reduced affinity for the IGFBPs, and therefore present as unbound IGF1, or 'free IGF1'. We found that both KID and KIR mice have reduced serum IGF1 levels and a concomitant increase in serum growth hormone levels. Ternary complex formation of IGF1 with the IGFBPs and the ALS was markedly reduced in sera from KID and KIR mice compared with wild type. Both mutant mice showed increased body weight, body and bone lengths, and relative lean mass. We found selective organomegaly of the spleen, kidneys and uterus, enhanced mammary gland complexity, and increased skeletal acquisition. The KID and KIR models show unequivocally that IGF1-complex formation with the IGFBPs is fundamental for establishing normal body and organ size, and that uncontrolled IGF bioactivity could lead to pathological conditions.

Perfect protocol. That would produce some incredible gains :)

Quick question....I'm trying to figure out how the board sponsored peptide companies can sell 1mg IGF DES for under $100. When doing some research, all the big boy companies such as gro pep sell it for over $2000 for 1 gram. Is this the same stuff? Not slamming anyone here, just want to know what I am ordering is legit and works.

Quick question....I'm trying to figure out how the board sponsored peptide companies can sell 1mg IGF DES for under $100. When doing some research, all the big boy companies such as gro pep sell it for over $2000 for 1 gram. Is this the same stuff? Not slamming anyone here, just want to know what I am ordering is legit and works.

typo....gro pep is 1mg NOT I gram

Dr. Alpha6164 proved real des is being sold by research companies. Everything at gropep is severely over priced! It's ridiculous! 5mg of rat growth hormone is $1,500. That's one vial of riptropin. One vial from a kit of riptropin costs $13. Go read the thread by Dr. Alpha. It is based on purchasepeptides but our des is from a legit USA source just the same.

**broken link removed**

Dr. Alpha6164 proved real des is being sold by research companies. Everything at gropep is severely over priced! It's ridiculous! 5mg of rat growth hormone is $1,500. That's one vial of riptropin. One vial from a kit of riptropin costs $13. Go read the thread by Dr. Alpha. It is based on purchasepeptides but our des is from a legit USA source just the same.

**broken link removed**

Thanks johnjuan I will read that article

really good article. I'm planning on doing a really large igf in my prep. Looking forward to giving supreme peptides igf lr3 a shot!

Des preworkout will shuttle aminos and glucose right to the muscles injected and trained assuming intra workout nutrients are provided.

Igf1-des increases cognition in aged rats.

Functional characterization of des-IGF-1 action at excitatory synapses in the CA1 region of rat hippocampus.

AuthorsRamsey MM, et al. Show all Journal
J Neurophysiol. 2005 Jul;94(1):247-54.

Affiliation
Abstract
Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) and growth hormone play a major role in the growth and development of tissues throughout the mammalian body. Plasma IGF-1 concentrations peak during puberty and decline with age. We have determined that chronic treatments to restore plasma IGF-1 concentrations to adult levels attenuate spatial learning deficits in aged rats, but little is known of the acute actions of IGF-1 in the brain. To this end, we utilized hippocampal slices from young Sprague-Dawley rats to characterize the acute effects of des-IGF-1 on excitatory synaptic transmission in the CA1 region. We observed a 40% increase in field excitatory postsynaptic potential (fEPSP) slope with application of des-IGF-1 (40 ng/ml) and used whole cell patch-clamp recordings to determine that this enhancement was due to a postsynaptic mechanism involving alpha-amino-3-hydroxyl-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionate (AMPA) but not N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors. Furthermore, the enhancement was completely blocked by the broad-spectrum tyrosine kinase inhibitor, genistein (220 microM), and significantly reduced by the PI3K blockers wortmannin (1 microM) and 2-(4-morpholinyl)-8-phenyl-4H-1-benzopyran-4-one (10 microM), suggesting that the effect was predominantly dependent on PI3K activation. This characterization of the acute actions of des-IGF-1 at hippocampal excitatory synapses may provide insight into the mechanism by which long-term increases in plasma IGF-1 impart cognitive benefits in aged rats. Increases in AMPA receptor-mediated synaptic transmission may contribute directly to cognitive improvement or initiate long-term changes in synthesis of proteins such as brain-derived neurotrophic factor that are important to learning and memory.

a few months from now when I start my cycle of AAS I will probably be using Igf des, and Lr3 in my biceps triceps and calves.. possibly lats and quad sweep.. hell who am I kidding ill pin every muscle I got with that shiieett!:headbang:

a few months from now when I start my cycle of AAS I will probably be using Igf des, and Lr3 in my biceps triceps and calves.. possibly lats and quad sweep.. hell who am I kidding ill pin every muscle I got with that shiieett!:headbang:

I am gonna try it in my calves in the future :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws