over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157 LOG

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I just injected 250mcg BPC 157 in my pec injury. Last night I was doing a military press machine and I reinjured it. It had been 5 days since the original injury and I felt it tear some more. It's in the pec near the insertion at the delt. I hope this helps. I'm supposed to do chest Saturday. I'll have to be creative.

BPC 157 is the strongest of healing peptides. I may add TB-500. I am also using a host of gh peptides and somatostatin inhibitors to speed up healing.

For sure add the TB500 I did both for my distal tear 6 weeks ago and doc is amazed on how quick my surgery healing etc is going. The first week I was doing 500mcg a day with the TB500 and 150mcg with the BPC157

For sure add the TB500 I did both for my distal tear 6 weeks ago and doc is amazed on how quick my surgery healing etc is going. The first week I was doing 500mcg a day with the TB500 and 150mcg with the BPC157

I wonder what the minimum dose of TB-500 would be to get results?

I had my mother on it at 2mg everyother week and she got great results and after 2 months she went to once a month.......I did everyday to quickly start the healing in which it did like magic

I had my mother on it at 2mg everyother week and she got great results and after 2 months she went to once a month.......I did everyday to quickly start the healing in which it did like magic

Cool! That sounds affordable. I need to get my dad on it for his knees.

I just tried to pin bpc into my hamstring. It hurt soooo bad. lots of nerves back there.

I wonder if we should cycle the two, or run them concurrently....like 4 weeks bpc, 4 weeks tb500, rotate. or stack them?

I just tried to pin bpc into my hamstring. It hurt soooo bad. lots of nerves back there.

I wonder if we should cycle the two, or run them concurrently....like 4 weeks bpc, 4 weeks tb500, rotate. or stack them?

I guess it depends on funds available and how fast you want to heal. I really wanted to run both but didn't realize I could get away with running one vial of TB-500 per week or less. I thought is would need 10 vials for a month.

Most guys say 4-6mg week is awsome. I thing I'll shoot 1mg MWF and bpc 157 300mcg day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to post a link but did not work sorry........

I just injected another 250mcg BPC 157 directly into my injury. I can't feel the injury now when I pull my arms back and stretch my pecs but there is no way I'm going to push things. Last night on my last tricep exercise I did machine dips which obviously brings the pecs into play. I stayed moderate on the weight and tried to keep most of the stress in my triceps. It felt fine. I did 5 sets of 15. So far so good with this peptide.

I'm going to take my 2nd inject on the day of BPC 157 in my injury now. I want to do all I can to allow me to at least get some chest work in tomorrow and hopefully not reinjure the damaged area.

I'm blown away!!! This shit really works!
I just trained chest and was able to do 7 exercises without reinjuring the tear from 8'days ago. Mind you, I used perfect form keeping my elbows in on all 3 pressing movements and went lighter. The 3 fly movemebts I went lighter as well. The cadence was very slow paced reps with total isolation for 15 rep sets. I can't believe 4 injections of 250mcg directly into the injury did so much. I feel the injury but I'm ecstatic that I was able to complete a full chest workout without reinjuring it. :headbang:

JJ how do you think this or tb500 would help with arthritis in my right knee... i have been just pushing through the pain and stiffness but cant lift legs as heavy anymore :(

JJ how do you think this or tb500 would help with arthritis in my right knee... i have been just pushing through the pain and stiffness but cant lift legs as heavy anymore :(

Well I know TB-500 helps because I used it for my knees. It brings inflammation down and seems to help reduce pain but it took over two weeks to feel the benefits. BPC 157 seems faster acting. I'm going to get TB-500 next month and run it at 300 mcg per day subcutaneous for all my minor injuries. I really want it now that I read it increases hair growth. My hair got real thin after many months on masteron, tren, adrol, and stanazol. I stopped those compounds two months ago and my hair is much thicker but I could use some more.

I would try both. With TB-500 try 250-300mcg subQ per day and with BPC 157 try 200mcg per day injected into each knee. I used to inject my knees with lidocaine. It hurts a bit but not too bad. I'd just inject the BPC 157 under the skin on top of the patella with a 29 gauge 1/2" diabetic pin.

Well I know TB-500 helps because I used it for my knees. It brings inflammation down and seems to help reduce pain but it took over two weeks to feel the benefits. BPC 157 seems faster acting. I'm going to get TB-500 next month and run it at 300 mcg per day subcutaneous for all my minor injuries. I really want it now that I read it increases hair growth. My hair got real thin after many months on masteron, tren, adrol, and stanazol. I stopped those compounds two months ago and my hair is much thicker but I could use some more.

I would try both. With TB-500 try 250-300mcg subQ per day and with BPC 157 try 200mcg per day injected into each knee. I used to inject my knees with lidocaine. It hurts a bit but not too bad. I'd just inject the BPC 157 under the skin on top of the patella with a 29 gauge 1/2" diabetic pin.

ill have to add this to my list of things to try from superior, damn im gonna be broke here soon. and im not sure i could inject into my knees i dont hae a prob injecting anywhere else.

ill have to add this to my list of things to try from superior, damn im gonna be broke here soon. and im not sure i could inject into my knees i dont hae a prob injecting anywhere else.

It's a creepy feeling because the skin on top of the knee is incredibly thick and always bleeds.

It's a creepy feeling because the skin on top of the knee is incredibly thick and always bleeds.

ahhhh i just got the chills haha

This morning I took cjcDAC and GHRP2 at 6am and 11am with 2 BPC 157 injects at 9am, one inject in each pec insertion. My injured pec feels much recovered. I noticed during my chest workout yesterday that my non injured pec felt on the verge of tearing in the insertion so I decided to inject it as well.

The promoting effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on tendon healing involves tendon outgrowth, cell survival, and cell migration.

AuthorsChang CH, et al. Show all Journal
J Appl Physiol (1985). 2011 Mar;110(3):774-80. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00945.2010. Epub 2010 Oct 28.

Affiliation
Abstract
Pentadecapeptide BPC 157, composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) that is discovered in and isolated from human gastric juice. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including transected rat Achilles tendon. This study was designed to investigate the potential mechanism of BPC 157 to enhance healing of injured tendon. The outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts from tendon explants cultured with or without BPC 157 was examined. Results showed that BPC 157 significantly accelerated the outgrowth of tendon explants. Cell proliferation of cultured tendon fibroblasts derived from rat Achilles tendon was not directly affected by BPC 157 as evaluated by MTT assay. However, the survival of BPC 157-treated cells was significantly increased under the H(2)O(2) stress. BPC 157 markedly increased the in vitro migration of tendon fibroblasts in a dose-dependent manner as revealed by transwell filter migration assay. BPC 157 also dose dependently accelerated the spreading of tendon fibroblasts on culture dishes. The F-actin formation as detected by FITC-phalloidin staining was induced in BPC 157-treated fibroblasts. The protein expression and activation of FAK and paxillin were determined by Western blot analysis, and the phosphorylation levels of both FAK and paxillin were dose dependently increased by BPC 157 while the total amounts of protein was unaltered. In conclusion, BPC 157 promotes the ex vivo outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts from tendon explants, cell survival under stress, and the in vitro migration of tendon fibroblasts, which is likely mediated by the activation of the FAK-paxillin pathway.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws